Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (62299 Views)

Atiku's Speech At The PDP 84th NEC Meeting, Refers Buhari as General / APC Convention: Saraki Reacts To Emergence Of Oshiomhole, Others / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 11, 2017
With all your self proclaimed IQ, you are still jobless and frustrated...tell me did your parents train you to insult the elderly?

SalamRushdie:
The Die is cast and the totally useless herdsman with an IQ of 20 must be sent home nurse his dullness in Daura ...Never again shall such a sub human with the IQ of a flea be allowed to lead a country of 160 million people who are all smarter than him

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by popoolaadewale(m): 6:59am On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=Beress post=63154165]Former minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has reacted to the emergence of Uche Secondus as PDP National Chairman.

Fani while congratulating Secondus, praised Atiku on his speech at the convention.

The ex-minister also noted that time has come for the All Progressives congress APC to be overthrown.

‘Together, we shall change the change and burn the brooms in 2019. ”

In his tweets, he wrote, “Congrats to the newly-elected National Chairman of our great party the PDP, Prince Uche Secondus, and to all our other newly-elected party officials.

“I also commend @atiku on his profound speech at the convention.

“Together we shall change the change and burn the brooms in 2019.

Recall that Secondus was declared National Chairman of the party after polling over 2000 votes at the party’s convention in Abuja.

Just saying, I don't see PDP changing APC, they are both recycle of corrupt set, and forget Atiku he is just a joke
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by SalamRushdie: 7:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Swisscoinng:
With all your self proclaimed IQ, you are still jobless and frustrated...tell me did your parents train you to insult the elderly?

I have never insulted the elderly ..I only criticise bad leadership
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by missjulie484(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Seriously I don't understand why some Nigerians want Buharia back in 2019...... This is unbelievable. Let's face reality the man should go and rest.... All his life he has been working and if he should be my father I would advice him to rest at least he has gotten the money everyone is fighting for.
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by Oluwabusobomi(f): 5:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
imhotep:

Peace be upon you

Amen
Re: Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech by drmuri(m): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2019
WaniAj:
NW (where Buhari hails from) - 28% of eligible voters.
SW (Tinubu stronghold) - 21% of eligible voters.
NE (where Atiku hails from) -15% of eligible voters.
NC (Plateau Gov already declared for Buhari, Niger is pro Buhari. In short APC stronghold) - 13% of eligible voters
SS (PDP stronghold) -13% of eligible voters.
SE (PDP stronghold in presidential elections) - 10% of eligible voters.
As much as I would like Buhari of aso rock, the chances are slim.
smart guy u saw what others did not see. now they are nursing their wounds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Demolishing Of Okorocha Daughter's Reach FM By Uzodimma's Agents Begins In Imo / PDP Lists Names Of APC Looters (See Full List) / Photo Of Buhari's Daughters At Val Dinner; Hit Or Miss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.