Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven (21082 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by ruffDiamond: 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pls where is heaven?... @no 9,...so shekau with all his bad atrocities go go heaven abi? Op.behave
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Hintboy: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
dis pastor sense z long gone from him
he said religion dnt matter 4 some1 2 enter heaven unless he/she accept jesus....
if i may ask whjch other religion goes in d way of jesus asides christain...dis pastor z really mad....sorry 4 sayin dis tho bt it d "truth"

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Wolexdey(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
This prophet is a fool..
For saying people of other faiths (that dont believe in Jesus) will not go to heaven.

I guess Christains has the monopoly to make heaven...and billions of Buddhists,Jews,Pagans,etc are all going to hell.
whatta Logic.

This is what i hate about many people (like this stupid man),they all think the world revolves around their religion alone.
Their religion is right,every other one is wrong.and they know this because they were 'taught' so.

BTW,who named the fool a prophet?
Stupid fanatic!!

Your words are heavy and unreasonable. Be wise with your Words.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by gaskiyamagana: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
Oga u said religion cannot take u to heaven, then u said only Jesus, is it not christians that follow Jesus? and christianity is a religion

Stop contradicting urself abeg
We many other preacher saying this too. I mean contradictory statement to deceive their audience especially in the public buses.
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Wolexdey(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hintboy:
dis pastor sense z long gone from him
he said religion dnt matter 4 some1 2 enter heaven unless he/she accept jesus....
if i may ask whjch other religion goes in d way of jesus asides christain...dis pastor z really mad....sorry 4 sayin dis tho bt it d "truth"

You lack proper home training. How dare you say such Words?
Hmmm!! What a Pity
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by gaskiyamagana: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
OyiboOyibo:
Bitter truth...Only Jesus can take u to heaven....
How many of your church members has Jesus taken to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Hintboy: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wolexdey:

You lack proper home training. How dare you say such Words?
Hmmm!! What a Pity

guess u re d 1 wit d home training then....
y can u face d truth here....
u knw wat be on ur lane while i be on mine...coz i dnt knw y u'll support dis dude
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Heaven or hell is your all about your conscience
. If you feel hellish,you are in hell. On the other hand,if you feel heavenly, you are in heaven.
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Daviddson(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Starboynobesay:
he didn't mean dat , wat he meant was dat if u are a christian,without holiness,it's nothing.
Alright, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by ayourbamie: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
Timiblanko:
God at the end of this suffering I should miss heaven amen. and help people who wish to make it too amen.

Read ur post again abeg
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Webman007: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
This prophet is a fool..
For saying people of other faiths (that dont believe in Jesus) will not go to heaven.

I guess Christains has the monopoly to make heaven...and billions of Buddhists,Jews,Pagans,etc are all going to hell.
whatta Logic.

This is what i hate about many people (like this stupid man),they all think the world revolves around their religion alone.
Their religion is right,every other one is wrong.and they know this because they were 'taught' so.

BTW,who named the fool a prophet?
Stupid fanatic!!

Only Jesus Can Save.......No one else can..
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:
Oga u said religion cannot take u to heaven, then u said only Jesus, is it not christians that follow Jesus? and christianity is a religion

If he is wrong, then how come MANY CHRISTIANS will still be left behind..??
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Obodo999(m): 2:27am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:

Madam. Jesus said we should seek the kingdom and not the religion. Besides, Muslim recognise Jesus as a prophet, the child of GOD and they obey him.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by LordIsaac(m): 2:41am On Dec 11, 2017
mickeymimi:
salvation and holiness

The Rapture of Abiding Saints in Christ pastor Kumuyi .. Deeper life Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAKQFCs8w-M&list=PLeFS_MUGEoyJAOa5NaAtvroxToTGzM9m-&index=3
O, what a great teaching!
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Antoeni(m): 3:47am On Dec 11, 2017
This one don take Loud
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by udemzyudex(m): 6:19am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:

Abi, if that's the case then there is no heaven.
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by nkul: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2017
have you been to heaven before?
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2017
True talk

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by kingsfire: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:

He's not contradicting
Baba is a Pastor so he knows all the atrocities committed in the name of the church..
so yes Religion won't take you to heaven if there is any
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by kingsfire: 7:21am On Dec 11, 2017
In my own perspective and understanding of the Bible

No one is going to heaven, Heaven will come to us

Quote me wrong but you can't shatter my believe
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by vicardino(m): 7:32am On Dec 11, 2017
We shouldn't throw our sense of reasoning into the wind just because we wanna voice our opinion and score some cheap likes on nairaland. Either you accept it or not, the man has spoken the truth. Jesus is the only way to heaven. Mind u, one can be charitable, very loving, have good thought about others, have good works and all and still not believe in Jesus Christ. But it is impossible for you to have Jesus Christ and lack all the exhibited attitudes of Jesus. Was Jesus not charitable? Didn't he care for the less privileged and the poor? Was he reckless in his approach? Was he unloving?

Why is Jesus the only way to heaven?

Cos he paid the price of salvation and redemption by his blood through the death on the Cross of Calvary. He's being made the way, the truth and life. By his blood, he has forever paid the price of our sins, the ones we had committed in the past and the ones we are ever gonna commit as humans. You can't make heaven in your sinful state except you get cleansed by his blood. God knows there's no way we can't be without sin, he made a way for us inspite of our sins which is Jesus. So, what's the fuss? Acts 4:12, 1cor 2:2

Christianity isn't a religion, Christianity is simply living Christ's life. Christianity was a name given to disciples of Christ cos they were christ-like even after Christ had left. Without Christ, every of our god works and deeds end here on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Abee79(m): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2017
wilz0:
Pussy, money and weed takes people to heaven.
Plz stop posting wrong info in nairaland.

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by fboonmy: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:

Christianity isn't a religion, it's a lifestyle.
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by chocolatemom(f): 8:30am On Dec 11, 2017
Religion (Christianity) cannot take you to heaven but Jesus Will take you to heaven. I hear you sir
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2017
InternetGenius:
Prophet Samuel Olaluwoya aka The Professor Of Prophecy, the General Overseer of ROOT OF DAVID PROPHETIC MINISTRY INT'L aka LION OF JUDAH in Gboko Benue state speaks today in the Live Sunday Service
9 THINGS THAT CAN NOT GET YOU TO HEAVEN BUT MAKE YOUR CHRISTIANITY LIFE A GOLDEN LIFE & 1 THING THAT CAN TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN

1. Your going to church early everyday can not take you to heaven :- You going to church everyday early that one doesn't concerns God, one can be a Christian in the church but the hreat is full of evil. That will only make your christian life shine on earth and it ends here on earth is not known in heaven.

2. Baptism can not take you to heaven :- It does not matter weather you have been baptise in the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit but the only right and true way of baptism is by you baptising in the name of Jesus. You can be baptise but as far as you commit sin and dosen't repent of it when you die you are going straight to hell fire. Take note of that.

3. Your good work you are doing can not take you to heaven :- By you donating in the church when there's need and they want somebody that will give the church N500,000 is not taking you to heaven when you are not pure with God. If you give God N10,000 today he will give it back to you in 100's ford that dosen't take someone to heaven but only make you a Honorable in the church.

5. Your Religion :- It doesn't mean weather you are a Christian or Muslim, your religion will not take you to heaven.

6. Money :- You being a rich man or a poor man will not take you to heaven. One can be rich and still die and go to hell.

7. Charity can not take you to heaven :- Buying clothes for people giving to the poor will not take you to heaven God says Givers Never Lack Has you give you are receiving so that dose not grantee you to heaven.

8. Positive Thinking :- Thinking good about someone doesn't grantees you to heaven.

9. Just being A Good Person :- Just being a good man or good woman will not take you to heaven.

What Is That Thing That Can Take You To Heaven

You can have or be doing all the 9 things but only one thing you don't have in your life will not take you to heaven.
Is only the person that has Jesus in his or her life that can get to heaven - According to Philippians. 2: 9.

No 5: In conjuction with other things ( No 3, 7 and 9) will take you to heaven.
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Revolva(m): 9:31am On Dec 11, 2017
what kind of stewpid list is this

nonsense...this will tel you brainwashed xtains that there is no heaven or hell....imagine you doing all these is that not good enough to be a righteous man....i no wan go the imaginary heaven please .....ok. heaven is on earth ...n hell on earth

when you die you die..
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Webman007:

Only Jesus Can Save.......No one else can..
And GOD himself told you that?

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Webman007: 10:04am On Dec 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
And GOD himself told you that?
Yes...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Webman007:

Yes...

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by femi4: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2017
desreek9:

Christianity is a way of life not religion. You should have asked what he meant by "Religion"

This is religion;

I am a Christian because I was born into a Christian home

1 Like

Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by Emescot(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
See how he stylishly forgot to mention tithing cannot take you to heaven
Re: Prophet Samuel S.T Olaluwoya: 9 Things That Can Not Get You To Heaven by luciangelymail(f): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
This prophet is a fool..

whatta Logic.

BTW,who named this fool a prophet?
Stupid fanatic!!
I strongly feel you should read that post again, he said you cannot gop to heaven because of your religion, he gave example with christians and muslims, stating that those does not take one to heaven, now can you take a chill pill, and read it all again? Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It Is Not By Force To Give Offerings And Tithe / Demolishing The Falsehood Of Christianity And Its Bible / Blessing Utanung Pictured Praying For Ohworode of Olomu kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.