Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,961 members, 7,817,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (916564 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Charlise(f): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2018
arTiculaTe01:

Transcript received by WES. Waiting on Uniben for verification since the first week of December last year.. angry The gurus don't seem to have a way forward on this one. Lol. God is in control!
Try to contact uniben, is either sent to the registrar's office or your department. Go there or send someone very active.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Olalekank(m): 11:14am On Feb 18, 2018
aamstih:
Credit Femi312

There is this saying that says ''If we don't fight we have failed, but if we fight we can either fail or succeed''. So forget the tuition part for now and put in some work. First, you need to decide on the course you want to study, To save you some stress start from this website http://graddecision.org/ to know the application process, So step 1) Decide on the course you want to study.
Thank you so much for your response!
I really do appreciate your response and I'm hoping to join the train next year. Thanks to everyone who helped in answering my questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 11:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Coloniel5000:

FOLMUS have sent you an email, please do reply me as soon as possible. as I need to send my TOEFL result unfailingly before Wednesday. God bless you.

replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Allylic(f): 11:52am On Feb 18, 2018
dislat:
Top of the morning to y'all. I recently got accepted to Louisiana State University. Anyone studying in the school?
my best friend is studying there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2018
dislat:
Top of the morning to y'all. I recently got accepted to Louisiana State University. Anyone studying in the school?
Congrats bro, hope it is funded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dislat: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2018
Oh great! Can you connect us? I need info about the school.
Allylic:
my best friend is studying there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dislat: 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2018
Funding decision to be made known this week
Glocal1:
Congrats bro, hope it is funded.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by haywhizzy21(m): 2:20pm On Feb 18, 2018
hello house,, please who knows if Case western Reserve University is a good school in the United States, I got a scholarship from them..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 18, 2018
haywhizzy21:
hello house,, please who knows if Case western Reserve University is a good school in the United States, I got a scholarship from them..

https://case.edu/about/rankings.html . Their ranking is great though I don't know about the school

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Allylic(f): 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2018
dislat:
Oh great! Can you connect us? I need info about the school.
shoot me a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2018
dislat:
Funding decision to be made known this week
Wish you good luck with funding. Is it MS or PhD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2018
Hello Guys, I need your help here. One of my firends fell out of status in the US, but he wants to get legally married to a US citizen, please any info on if that's okay. Could he go ahead and do that?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 4:51pm On Feb 18, 2018
hello room...please I need past transcripts for part 9-11, I urge you to send it to my mail @ adekolaolaotan@gmail.com.
i'd appreciate it.

thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2018
arTiculaTe01:

Transcript received by WES. Waiting on Uniben for verification since the first week of December last year.. angry The gurus don't seem to have a way forward on this one. Lol. God is in control!

Whats the status of you application when you log-in? Think I am mixing something up!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dislat: 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2018
MPH
Glocal1:
Wish you good luck with funding. Is it MS or PhD?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfrancis21: 7:03pm On Feb 18, 2018
chuksproxy:
Hello Guys, I need your help here. One of my firends fell out of status in the US, but he wants to get legally married to a US citizen, please any info on if that's okay. Could he go ahead and do that?

He is eligible to adjust status so far as he entered the US legally (i.e he has an I-94). The only people barred from ever adjusting status in the US are illegal immigrants that crossed the country's borders illegally - they do not have an I-94 because they were not inspected at the border/port of entry.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 7:09pm On Feb 18, 2018
eldee365:
cc femi312
cc Bossman
Well done Boss!

I need an honest advice, I have BSc accounting I want to go into IT, I have a passion for that, been looking at management information systems, have made my researches, schools etc
but I need suggestions,

what other ms degree in IT (2yrs preferably)similar to MIS is good for an accountant,with good job prospects(something I don't need work experience before I get a job immediately after my MSc)

I have used Quora, reddit etc am not satisfied!

I need honest suggestions here...

Looking at a career as a business analyst or project management,IT Auditor.
check out CIS it's more business/marketing affliated
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2018
I saw this external link on Amazon. it looks promising if you need Nigerian kinds of stuff I haven't used their service yet thought i should

https://royacshop.com/
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Time2Smile(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2018
Teedawg:
I saw this external link on Amazon. it looks promising if you need Nigerian kinds of stuff I haven't used their service yet thought i should

https://royacshop.com/
Might be useful for someone but some if their prices are on the high side, $32 for a cartoon of Indomie .
That is the advantage of being in a big city, I can get everything from various African stores and some Asian stores carry Nigerian-like food items at even cheaper prices.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
haywhizzy21:

Please was the scholarship for undergraduate ? if yes which exam did you take
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Scholastica16: 11:33pm On Feb 18, 2018
ibksolar:

Hello everyone.

Can someone kindly answer this?

Thank you.

If there's anyone who needs naira, kindly PM me.

cc: Walspring, Lagosismyhome, scholastica16, justwise, Twoods

Depending on if your bank in Nigeria allows you to do online banking, Transfer Wise is a good platform. Do your due diligence first.

Sorry I am just seeing this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Scholastica16: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2018
haywhizzy21:

Help me understand how Case Western Uni could give you a scholarship, and you could not tel if they were good or not.

Did you apply by yourself?
Did you take tests?
How did you discover them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by imperiouxx(m): 3:21am On Feb 19, 2018
@ Topweez and LagosismyHome

Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nestkojex(m): 5:08am On Feb 19, 2018
Good Morning house.
Please i would love to know the prefered province to choose in filling canada express entry profile?
Which Provinces or Territories would omotola Oyewole consider living in? (required)
Alberta
British Columbia
Manitoba
New Brunswick
Newfoundland and Labrador
Northwest Territories
Nova Scotia
Nunavut
Ontario
Prince Edward Island
Saskatchewan
Yukon
All Provinces and Territories
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:15am On Feb 19, 2018
nestkojex:
Good Morning house.
Please i would love to know the prefered province to choose in filling canada express entry profile?

Thanks
Wrong thread, post here https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nestkojex(m): 5:20am On Feb 19, 2018
mistake
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by nestkojex(m): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Teedawg: 6:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Has anyone renewed their passport yet ? What I see on the portal is for e-passport is that all I need ? I thought one had to go to DC or NY for renewal
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by YoungTesla: 8:28am On Feb 19, 2018
Scholastica16:

Help me understand how Case Western Uni could give you a scholarship, and you could not tel if they were good or not.

Did you apply by yourself?
Did you take tests?
How did you discover them?
I thought as much too.......that school is in top 50.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Hkana: 9:25am On Feb 19, 2018
Hello house.
Anyone with useful information about the viability of a Msc in Project Management (it's an Engineering course)?

Please help me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by adesbaba: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2018
Family

Has anyone gotten loan or knows who got loan funding from either Prodigy finance,Silt finance or any international loan company for their MSC or MBA funding....and processes and getting visa with it

Love u all

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by adesbaba: 2:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
An also can one get MSC admission without GRE or GMAT with 2:2 bsc accounting

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.