Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,029 members, 7,838,578 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets (57144 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Husband Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by obembet(f): 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
K
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by DoTheNeedful: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Thought Igbo men are faithful and their ladies marry as virgin according to our SE brothers on nairaland. grin

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by kamez(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
For Gods sake if u must cheat, then pls let the hoelosho be worth it...

At least when people see the preety side chick they will sympathize with u..and understand why u really fell for her...

How can u cheat on ur wife with a babe that looks like ngolo kante

Some men have really terrible taste..

6 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by hidee20(m): 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force

How will you deal with a man that doesn't care and you love? ,cos that's how I see this situation.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Newboss(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you guys don't know the pain. one day it will be your wife hitting other guys before your very eyes... you will know just how it feels...
My wife?

Marriage is a very useless scam that I can't fall for. When I say useless, I mean very, very, very useless!

What you just stated is a pointer to the scam that marriage is.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Badgers14: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Felixabel:

So u prefer him stabbing her husband abi, that is what u girls deserve because some of you ladies can't close ur leg

And some men should control themselves.

The lady was on point, going after sidechick is nonsense in my view. The woman should have gone after her husband. The husband promised to love her, to be faithful to her and so on.. Remember the side chick did not make that promise.. The husband did!!

8 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Blissp99(f): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.
ThankGod u re not

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by FBIL: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dee..! Okorocha okpuolagi? Ya buru l'okpube gi, ga puonu l'ama Imo ngahu ga nara okpukpu nwa nne. Onye owula need ga okpukpu grin grin grin
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
so uncalled for, she should talk to her husband

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by warreng1: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok, good for her.

Meanwhile, U can always check my signature.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by poseidon12: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
She hasn't even started, once this one leaves the man, she should be ready to make posters for the next chick

I wonder why some women go after the side chicks instead of their cheating husbands

Don't mind the fools.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by KingsleyCEO: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
okooloyun1:
The woman should warn her husband not the lady, if I am d lady in question I will get the woman pictures also and do the same.

When you do, what will be the caption? That she should leave her husband for you? Tell me na. I'm waiting on.

3 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by poseidon12: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Coloradvantage:
you guys don't know the pain. one day it will be your wife hitting other guys before your very eyes... you will know just how it feels...

There is a reason we have divorce in the dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Khonifer: 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
How stupid and classless.

2 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by poseidon12: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
hidee20:

How will you deal with a man that doesn't care and you love? ,cos that's how I see this situation.

If your man does not care about you, maybe you should consider divorce. What I see here with the wife is low self esteem. The wife should go after her cheating husband too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by peterolayinka(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can You Correctly Answer 10 Brain Teaser Questions?

Ever wondered how sharp your brain is? Find it out with this simple test!

https://quizboot.com/quiz/edfef026-3cfe-41ba-9d88-c5fcfc73833a
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Deo1986(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
personally, i wont stick to one woman when there are millions of beautiful girls out there. So i side with the man cool
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by mylove4God(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kobicove:
This is an extreme measure...

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided

What if the woman has given the husband everything but he belongs to the class of me that CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH ONE WOMAN

3 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Humility017(m): 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Badgers14:

And some men should control themselves.

The lady was on point, going after sidechick is nonsense in my view. The woman should have gone after her husband. The husband promised to love her, to be faithful to her and so on.. Remember the side chick did not make that promise.. The husband did!!
why should any sane lady be sleeping wit a married man....
tomorrow when she gets married and someone else sleep wit her husband she will raise eyebrow...
the truth is...it is what a man sow he reaps...reason why I pray to God everyday never to give me a woman who has see nothing wrong in sleeping wit other people's husband in time past...

I don't wanna carry out the manifestations of that curse....

6 Likes

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Humility017(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
mylove4God:

What if the woman has given the husband everything but he belongs to the class of me that CAN NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH ONE WOMAN
you're right...they're many like that...out there...
the best thing is to just put everything in serious prayers...and still keep being a good wife....I beleive one day the chicken will come home to roast...this is not easy though.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by BabaO2: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
Say wetin? Na lazy man woman fit talk to anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Rhea(f): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Humility017:

you want her to stab her husband abi?

something like this below...

That is a machete. A potent hacking and decapitating device in the hands of the skillful and the enraged.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Caseless: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
kunlesufyan:
LMAI! This is better than stabbing your husband.
laugh my ass in?
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Caseless: 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
desreek9:
just my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Humility017(m): 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rhea:

That is a machete. A potent hacking and decapitating device in the hands of the skillful and the enraged.
Lol....my brother men need to start being careful..I pity those still cheating on their wives...they're likely playing wit their lives...women today are not smiling.
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by hatedisplace: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kobicove:
This is an extreme measure...

The so-called wife should ask herself why her husband is looking outside? undecided
l man will always look outside it is nature
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by hatedisplace: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
2SWT:
oga please ehn don't start it, there are many ways to deal with a cheating husband without physical force
mention the ways

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Rhea(f): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Humility017:

Lol....my brother men need to start being careful..I pity those still cheating on their wives...they're likely playing wit their lives...women today are not smiling.

We are not smiling at all. Our husbands are not for lease cheesy
Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by hatedisplace: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Deo1986:
personally, i wont stick to one woman when there are millions of beautiful girls out there. So i side with the man cool
better don't marry

1 Like

Re: Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets by Humility017(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rhea:

We are not smiling at all. Our husbands are not for lease cheesy
Lol...but of a truth...some girls have no shame..you need to see the way some lust after married men.... I know this because of the nature of my job.
it takes extra discipline for a rich married man to stay faithful in this Abuja where I live....here you've the most lazy guys and ladies....during work hours they do nothing rather than dressing and moving cars around when you ask what they do for a living they all claim business....but if you look closely...they into runs...

married folks just have to disciplined and try keep to their marriage vows...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How Christmas Is Celebrated In Some Polygamous Homes / If You Know This And You Are Still Single, What Are You Waiting For? (picture) / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.