Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,811 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira (1969 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Politiculator: 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2017
pandapluto:
Hello everyone,
I'm seriously in need of a biz idea I can start with a million naira and I'm ready to monitor the biz. I'm a graduate with M.Sc and I'm a civil servant and I work in Abuja. I realised its very difficult to make it in life as a civil servant in Nigeria without cutting corners. I plan resigning if I can get a biz that I feel is worth it cos I won't want it to affect my output at my place of work.

Pls, I don't want advise on cryptocurrencies . I need a legitimate and a profitable business. I have a quickteller/paypoint shop that gets me average of 200k a month but I want more. I'm 24 yrs old and I plan settling down if things can be right.

Thanks as I await your replies.

With that one million naira, you can start earning 50,000 naira monthly right away. I have an established site already and I am currently in need of money for something very important to me.
If you are ready to partner with me and have some percentage of the revenue, then we can talk and meet and sign the necessary documents and you become a partner and own a percentage.
Or if you do not want percentage of the revenue, you can continually receive 50,000 naira into your account for 3 years.
I have evidence to all these claims and you will only pay the money when we meet and you see everything yourself.
I stay in Plateau but we have a Family house in Masaka (new Karu) I can come over to Abuja and we talk. This is my number: 08172046178

I have posted this earlier on in another thread- here is the link to the post https://www.nairaland.com/4233021/website-sale-partnership-currently-earns

Politiculator:
I have a website for sale for 6 million naira

Website stats:
1. Currently earns: 54,000 naira per month (150 US Dollars per month)
2. Source of income: Google Adsense (Currently active and verified, no suspension or whatsoever)
3. Growth rate: exponential growth rate due to the type of contents
4. Monthly pageviews = 55,000
5. Monthly Users = 32,000
6. Type of contents: Unique contents that are NOT entertainment or news. It has evergreen contents that are searched on every day for many years
7. Main source of Traffic: Google Search (S.E.O)
8. Domain age: 2 years
9. Site Health Status: Good ranking on Google and no unhealthy links
10. Site Type: Build from scratch, users can write comments and can add topics of theirs

Reason for Selling
In serious need of Money for Family problems, if I could get about 3 million naira, I will not even sell it. This site has a potential to earn more than 400,000 per month before December 2018 according to the current growth rate - but I also need this money as soon as possible for something that determines my future.
If you are interested, please call 08172046178 ( I do not chat – I prefer calls ), we have to meet face to face before making payment.
I am currently based in Plateau state.

Website Partnership

If you prefer partnership: you can have in lifetime: 30% of the website revenue for 2 million naira. I will run the site, update it and ensure efficient management.
Re: Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
pandapluto:

can 1 million naira start up such?
Yes you can even less than

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 20k weekly With Your Phone / Chikki Chikki Noodles / Cashews In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.