Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,373 members, 7,954,509 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:47 PM

President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) (1115 Views)

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos / APC Giant Broom In Abuja Falls: Before And Now (photos) / Buhari’s Sneakers In 2015 Vs 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by emeckzy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
Earlier today President Buhari released photos of his visit to his farm in Daura.

It was remarkable that despite a ravaging recession that impoverished most Nigerians, President Buhari cows are now better fed and have grown in numbers.

We also noticed a remarkable upgrade in his sneakers between 2015 when he first visited the farm and today.

His office shared these pictures of him inspecting his livestock:
I'm spending a few days at home in Daura before I travel to France for the One Planet Summit. Today I paid a visit to my farm. I grow fruits & vegetables,& keep cattle. I hope this will inspire one more person to take up farming. My vision is for a country that grows what it eats

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/president-buhari-sneakersthen-and-now.html?m=1

Re: President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by bankyblue(m): 7:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Coming back when it get to front page
Re: President Buhari's Sneakers, Cows...then And NOW! (photos) by plessis: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
2019 go too funny...

Apc use promises win 2015 elections ,i wonder wetin them go use this time grin

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Warns Aisha Buhari Against Commissioning Fake Infrastructure In Kogi / Is This The Missing Nnamdi Kanu? / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosun At The Funeral Of Sen. Obadara's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.