Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,416 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos (50021 Views)

President Bola Tinubu And Asari Dokubo - Then Vs Now (Photos) / Atiku, PDP Considering Two Governors As Vice Presidential Candidate / EndSARS: A Tale Of Two Governors, Jide Sanwo-Olu And Seyi Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2019
Then and now...

The difference is clear.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Cutefergieee: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2019
Ok
Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2019
Not too long ago, Ekiti people were hungry beggars lining up on the side of the road for a can of rice and school children begging for N100.

Their future was bleak and governance was nothing short of daily insanity, shameful drama and absurdities, but now, they have sanity and good governance.

Voting into office the right leader can make a difference.

173 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by contigiency(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2019
plaindealer:
Not too long ago, Ekiti people were hungry beggars lining up on the side of the road for a can of rice and school children begging for N100.

Their future was bleak and governance was nothing short of daily insanity, shameful dram and absurdities, but now, they have sanity and good governance.

You are the true son of your father.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Infinityk: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2019
I'm from ekiti and don't really like APC
But fayose was a disgrace to ekiti,it made me to become ashamed of my state
Now a governor who is serious is in power
I hope he develops ekiti state

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by rummmy: 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2019
Infinityk:
I'm from ekiti and don't really like APC
But fayose was a disgrace to APC,it made me to become ashamed of my state
Now a governor who is serious is in power
I hope he develops ekiti state
fayose a disgrace to apc? Your village people must be after you

179 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Infinityk: 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2019
rummmy:
fayose a disgrace to apc? Your village people must be after you
I meant ekiti

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
Promasidor Signs Pact With Ekiti State On Ikun Dairy Farm

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EALGJmcXYAEGh_A.jpg

Promasidor Nigeria Limited has signed a partnership agreement with Ekiti State Government to drive its backward integration initiative aimed at creating local source of raw materials for its dairy products through the state owned Ikun Dairy Farm.

The pact was sealed on behalf of the partners by the Ekiti State Governor, Dr. John Kayode Fayemi and the Managing Director of Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Anders Einarsson in Abuja, on Tuesday, July 23, 2019.

This project will enable Promasidor utilise the potentials of Ikun Dairy Farm in the making of milk and other products of nutritional value which helps to enhance human growth.

Promasidor Signs Pact With Ekiti State On Ikun Dairy Farm

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5006520_fadc6_jpg34bdb39b3ba4bc544139643e12bf9bd1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5006521_fadc_jpg5ad91d10ac15016a9375de3dcefcc452

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3221081_fase_jpge36fd9adba904efc695ab154913fcffb

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by CapitalHYC(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2019
NOW assholes are just too quick to forget that This same stupid Fayemi is not a first time Governor of this state and was thrown out of power, made a minister and still made no impact

Now they painting him Jesus for Us.. We ain't stupid, nobody Holy pass... I believe in Grassroot government and not an elitist one that Fayemi runs

250 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2019
[s]
CapitalHYC:
NOW assholes are just too quick to forget that This same stupid Fayemi is not a first time Governor of this state and was thrown out of power, made a minister and still made no impact

Now they painting him Jesus for Us.. We ain't stupid, nobody Holy pass... I believe in Grassroot government and not an elitist one that Fayemi runs
[/s]

Meaningless and absolute trash, the kind of trash we get from assholes on NL everyday.

Governance is governing, creating jobs and opportunities and progress and development, not whatever silly grassroots you are blabbing about.

If Fayose was so good and Fayemi achieved nothing, why not just explain to us why the people of Ekiti removed the so good Fayose and replaced him with the bad Fayemi?

It's not by force to comment, keep quiet sometimes because you are not making any sense.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by adekolaelect(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Meaningless and absolute trash, the kind of trash we get from assholes on NL everyday.

Governance is governing, creating jobs and opportunities and progress and development, not whatever silly grassroots you are blabbing about.

If Fayose was so good and Fayemi achieved nothing, why not juts explain to us why the people of Ekiti removed the so good Fayose and replaced him with the bad Fayemi?

It's not by force to comment, keep quiet sometimes because you are not making any sense.

sorry forgive him it is not his fault but symptoms of hatred in his blood.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2019
CapitalHYC:

Mumu.. Ekiti removed Fayose after Spending 8 years already?? fayose didn't contest against Fayemi in the last election, don't be stupid, the only time they contested against each other Fayose won him

Didn't know Eleka was Fayose's candidate at all even though we heard from Fayose more than we heard from Eleka.

Now, answer my question, why did the people of Ekiti voted for and put bad and lousy Fayemi in office as their governor since according to you, he did not achieve anything.?

You are still not making any sense.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 10:50pm On Jul 27, 2019

Governor Kayode Fayemi @kfayemi distributed cheques worth 100 Million Naira as gratuity to 61 local government and primary schools retirees. This is part of government’s efforts to reduce outstanding gratuity debt profile running to billions of naira.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3754786_11_jpegf7f163af78812e58c4d3c47b4e396ae6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3754793_31_jpeg6b574fba0ab6c360e3a2b5440f7450e1

The difference between governance and comedy.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 10:55pm On Jul 27, 2019

EKSG PAYS OVER N108M AS RUNNING GRANTS TO PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Ekiti State Government has paid over 108 Million Naira as running grants to all public schools in the State.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5173097_fbimg1492511279502_jpegeb84d92bfa0d21f4141eae77c9a1557b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9912843_eavqo8iwwaaidgd_jpeg_jpeg131f5de23d8f9242b5052c7b76fd9a0d

The difference between producing good leaders of the future and producing beggars of the future.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by plaindealer: 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2019
[img]

Governor Fayemi @kfayemi attended the 2019 Africa Investment Forum Roadshow organized by @AfDB_Group and @Africa_finance in Abuja. The roadshow was part of efforts to woo investors ahead of the second Africa Investment Forum (AIF) in November at Johannesburg, South Africa.[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3604570_afre1_jpeg58f5b9c12ae91d0a89c5cf6145a86137

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3604573_afre6_jpeg9d11f999d173d05f60c323955736ea4f

Fayemi @ investment forum.

Fayose the comedian embarrassing the people of Ekiti @ a random train station in China

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by selemempe: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2019
plaindealer:

Didn't know Eleka was Fayose's candidate at all even though we heard from Fayose more than we heard from Eleka.

Now, answer my question, why did the people of Ekiti voted for and put bad and lousy Fayemi in office as their governor since according to you, he did not achieve anything.?

You are still not making any sense.
why did the ppl of ekiti vote for fayose and removed fayemi in 2014?

17 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by seborrhic: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
How does having a child as ceremonial governor equate to good governance?
Both Fayose and Fayemi are clowning.It just that they differ
in the mode and nature of people they use to clown around.
This Op must also be a clown to use this as a measure of good governance.

44 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by dominique(f): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
I remember that Fayose's China trip. One of the biggest jokes of the year

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Seventy7kings: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
grin Fayose the ponmo cutter

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by realstars: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Ekiti has only 2 person.
Soya go soya come
After Fayemi comes Fayose
There are taking tons, side by side.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Iamdboss: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm..... I'm not getting carried away yet.... Naija politicians have only starting, they all show their true colors later on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by mfm04622: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
selemempe:
why did the ppl of ekiti vote for fayose and removed fayemi in 2014?

Rigged out with the power of military you mean

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2019
Time
Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Elemosho478: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2019
Fayose was a Comedian

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Ultimatezlant: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2019
plaindealer:

Their future was bleak and governance was nothing short of daily insanity, shameful drama and absurdities, but now, they have sanity and good governance.

meaning their is hope

7 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by StPete: 10:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Truth is, both have their different styles of governance that appealed to people differently but Fayemi only began this way because he has now seen what he did in the past was not in accordance with the mandate of the people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Blankstare(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
dominique:
I remember that Fayose's China trip. One of the biggest jokes of the year

grin grin grin... rather the biggest joke in 20yrs of our democracy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by Yinxies(f): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2019
God bless Ekiti

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by stealmatic(m): 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

If Fayose was so good and Fayemi achieved nothing, why not just explain to us why the people of Ekiti removed the so good Fayose and replaced him with the bad Fayemi?

thank u,and u cn say dat again,dnt mind d old fool i bet my left ball if u ask him wer he s frm,he migt b frm dt 5% irelevant zone

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti State: A Tale Of Two Governors, Then And Now Photos by EdiAbali: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2019
Hmm

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Buhari Donates Two Cows To Corpers In Katsina For Sallah Celebration / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.