Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,137 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (79929 Views)

Sevilla Trolls EPL Top Four Race With Epic Tweet / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by eitsei(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
If I hear sey lukaku better pass morata, na God go punish you

7 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Fweshspice(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Bloody Son of a CUNT.....Eleribu omo
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Badgers14: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
;Dt
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Lekan1o1: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by SILVA112(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am glad I dint watch d match ' my money 4 waste b dat ' Tnk God for Livescore '
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin grin
neva expected d OP to create ds kaain thread grin
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by JhyMedex: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Man U were Lulakued... GGMU jor!
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Misterunique3112(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
Rashford is more desirable nd clinical.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Lothario(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
So lauretta onochie you've left politics and now focusing on sports at least bear in mind Lukaku is better than buhari in anything grin

16 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by obembet(f): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
ARSENAL SHOULD COME WITH £50M to buy lukaku
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nedfed(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lukaku
Overrated player
Tnk God chelsiit go for Morata not dis.
Man-u fans how market?

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by ashawopikin(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
savage grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wetin I wan talk again una Don run d guy career down cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by creatorsverse(m): 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please just borrow out d player don't even loan him

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by adeboizy11(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
"Perhaps He went to vote at PDP convention"

God will punish these twitter users mehn. grin grin grin grin grin

That guy is mean.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Narldon: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017

Someone said Lukaku is only creative in Chivita Advert embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by LOVEGINO(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hahahahahaha! Naturally, u can never satisfy human. Make una leave our lukaku for us ooooo!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Misterunique3112(m): 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
omonla10:
Is Lukaku any different from Giroud. To me, They belong to the same class. Lukaku can never ever be a world class striker lailai.
lukaku is worth 75million to man ytd, giroud is just 30
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Misterunique3112(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Narldon:

savage u are grin
Narldon:

savage u are
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by David160(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
curse all you want, he is still going to be paid.

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by ashjay001(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Kylekent59:
When he was scoring goals in d beginning of d season they were happy ooo. Just mistake today, see as people are calling him names

Like say man be God oo,i for don finish.

God is loving and forgiving.

He's been missing for several matches now!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by IT4U: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Signing Lukaku was one of the most unfortunate mistakes ManU made angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by arootech: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
lukaku is not the only player on the pitch.... But u guyz are now using lukaku as a scape-goat just because he made mistakes.. Football sha.. I believe that even without lukaku's blunder, city would hv still won the game.. Mancity were the better side throughout the match.....

11 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lest we forget, Man City has only won a game. They have not won a trophy.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Blissp99(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
If my boss annoys me tomorrow I will tell him
You're such a Lakuku grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile let's start dis weekend over again
I wasn't serious then

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by byemx06(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
honestly Everton scam Man U..........$90k #lukaku is a big fraud
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by xtivin(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
He lukakued the chance
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Sirkay99(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hozier:
You mean our goal is that way, Coachie? undecided

Lmao...look at d expression of DT guy in d background, he was lyk-- arrgh, ode omo, owo ti jo no

4 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Dainikel(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
A Lukaku honestly means to aid one's enemies at a time of desperation. He also qualifies to mean a colossal waste of resource. Such a useless entity.
Infact he his worse than any striker anywhere in the world at the moment.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by adeoba2008(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Atiku wants to be another Lukaku....

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Deo1986(m): 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,
e.g, Benteke, Ayew, Lukaku and Lambert.

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Rashford is better in speed wise!
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

Manchester united should go for Harry Kane

EndLUKAKU
Imagine havine a whiner like you as a neighbour?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FORMULA ONE F1 Official SeasonThread - Revamped / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / Mikel Obi And His Family In Nigeria, Wife Experiences Culture Shock, Dances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.