Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku (79695 Views)

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan / Jesse Lingard Trolls Cristiano Ronaldo On Instagram (Photos) / Cesc Fabregas Trolls Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by kokomaster3d: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Lol MANU Fans dey para today

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by anyicash(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
It's no longer #endsars it's now #endlukaku.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by IT4U: 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
bodeskii:

in short.. Signing Lukaku was such a Lukaku
Lol... This guy made us minus 1 in today's game
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by EduColombo(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hhenryy:
The guy really messed up tonight's game. I wonder why Mourinho didn't take him off.

After manutd conceded the first goal through lukaku's error, they changed their tempo, pushed forward and they were rewarded with an equalizer. And they started to have that believe that they could go on and win.

At the beginning of the second half, they wanted to continue with the tempo and search for a possible winner but again lukaku's error from another set piece destabilized them.

Gaurdiola had to recall a striker to bring on a defender. First time this season he tried to defend. But at the end of the day, they still had their goal keeper to thank for not allowing the game to end in a draw at the closing minutes.

But I see this as a more improved performance from manutd, they played some attacking football today, and didn't sit back to defend and capitalize on errors like they did at Arsenal.
The two goals they conceded tonight were scrappy goals from set piece and not during direct play.
What if Bernardo Silva converted his chance?
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,
e.g, Benteke, Ayew, Lukaku and Lambert.

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Rashford is better in speed wise!
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

-Manchester united should go for Harry Kane
-Manchester united should sack Mourinho and sign an attacking coach, for them to attack and play well against big teams.

I'm not a supporter of Manchester united, But they are too big to be going through this kind of shame and insult.

When Manchester united was Manchester united1999-2013, what will players like Lingard, Lukaku, and Damian be doing in that squad?

Manchester united is doomed with Mourinho and his defensive pattern.

#EndLUKAKU, Buy sharp striker or train Rashford, He has potentials.

Once again!

EndLUKAKU
I respect and agree with a lot of your analysis , but in all fairness to Lukaku, its still a little too early to judge him so harshly

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Caseless: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2017
Respect55:

So 70+22 equals 100??
8% was equal time shared at tackles. No one really got it. I'm being technical here.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by osazsky(m): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
DARMIAN damm mou, man united is SMALLING,not sure so SHAW couldn't MARTIAL that defence and YOUNG was BLIND when it MATA most. I swear man u JONES meanwhile its inSANE for pep to spend all his pounds STERLING to buy a STONE to prevent JESUS from resurrecting yet JESUS the WALKER walked with two SILVAware before February when BENJAMIN will be born, but all these didn't happen in VALENCIA or Egypt .it happened here in england, Manchester city. Josep"pep" Guardiola sala born 18th January 1971, the elder brother to BENJAMIN who is older brother sold as a slave to Egypt but found himself in england has finally brought Spain to england.I represent Spanish football. Pls josep we need you in Africa for the second time,not egypt we need you in nigeria not to save us from famine but this time to lead us to glory in Russia just as moses lead Chelsea to glory in 2017 AD. Benjamin Mendy get well soon we love u from a Nigeria fan

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Inspire01: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
TheHistorian:
"Perhaps He went to vote at PDP convention"

God will punish these twitter users mehn. grin grin grin grin grin
Bros i started laughing and crying at the same time. Nigerians get bad mouth i swear
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by DrGill(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrBONE2:
Eee tooooo cost jo grin
how much u wan pay?
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by TellMeNothing: 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Romelu Lukaku is a waste and a disgrace to big teams, this is a strong prove that some players plays better while playing for a smaller teams,

Jose Mourinho never loved and wanted that elephant of a player to feature in his squad, he wanted Greizman and Morata, but because they failed, He then went for Lukaku just to punish Chelsea's initial interest on Lukaku.

They allowed Mark Wanye Rooney on a free transfer, funny enough Lukaku haven't scored more than him in Epl.

Lukaku is a waste!
Lukaku is a disgrace to Manchester united shirt, compare to the likes of Ibra, Cantona, Van persie, Rooney, Berbetov and even Chicharito!

I can authoritatively prove to you that Rashford plays better than LUKAKU, in all angles excluding Stamina wise.
Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

2mins of Silence for those who once compared Morata and Lukaku, they must be sorry now and ready to apologize to Morata.

-Manchester united should sack Mourinho and sign an attacking coach, for them to attack and play well against big teams.

I'm not a supporter of Manchester united, But they are too big to be going through this kind of shame and insult.

When Manchester united was Manchester united1999-2013, what will players like Lingard, Lukaku, and Damian be doing in that squad?

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

No be lie.. You get mouth
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by osazsky(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Harmored:
grin grin
I think lukaku will need those boots cos he dey fall Nike hand but don't u think those boots are too expensive for 45k
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by hennyholla17(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wouldn't be surprise if he wins golden boot next season. d reason why people are so quick to troll him is because if the price they paid on him. I wouldn't blame Manchester united. There was no available striker to buy, Morata just toyed them. we all knew he was going to Chelsea either way. Lukaku has really helped did season. if not for his 8 goals, we can't be in this position. Those goals he scored at the beginning are the ones that gave manutd d spark DAT is driving dem. Every player needs time to adapt. Next season, it might be a battle between Lacazette, Lukaku and Morata for the golden boot. So let's be patient and see what he has next year. if he doesn't perform well, then we can start saying these things. as for me ooo, he will still perform well. Who remembers the useless errors David De gea did wen hr first came

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by freezyprinzy(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
dre11:
How did this got to this level.......

I thought Manchester united were happy and on cloud 9 to have signed Lukaku the other day
no true united fan was happy about that shity deal
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
osazsky:
DARMIAN damm mou, man united is SMALLING,not sure so SHAW couldn't MARTIAL that defence and YOUNG was BLIND when it MATA most. I swear man u JONES meanwhile its inSANE for pep to spend all his pounds STERLING to buy a STONE to prevent JESUS from resurrecting yet JESUS the WALKER walked with two SILVAware before February when BENJAMIN will be born, but all these didn't happen in VALENCIA or Egypt .it happened here in england, Manchester city. Josep"pep" Guardiola sala born 18th January 1971, the elder brother to BENJAMIN who is older brother sold as a slave to Egypt but found himself in england has finally brought Spain to england.I represent Spanish football. Pls josep we need you in Africa for the second time,not egypt we need you in nigeria not to save us from famine but this time to lead us to glory in Russia just as moses lead Chelsea to glory in 2017 AD. Benjamin Mendy get well soon we love u from a Nigeria fan
This has to be one of the dumbest things i've read all year!!! WTF!!

13 Likes

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by femi4: 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
freebuddy:

Bro I did not say Man City has never won a trophy, if that is what you inferred from my post.
Olodo
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by megafem1: 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hhenryy:
The guy really messed up tonight's game. I wonder why Mourinho didn't take him off.

After manutd conceded the first goal through lukaku's error, they changed their tempo, pushed forward and they were rewarded with an equalizer. And they started to have that believe that they could go on and win.

At the beginning of the second half, they wanted to continue with the tempo and search for a possible winner but again lukaku's error from another set piece destabilized them.

Gaurdiola had to recall a striker to bring on a defender. First time this season he tried to defend. But at the end of the day, they still had their goal keeper to thank for not allowing the game to end in a draw at the closing minutes.

But I see this as a more improved performance from manutd, they played some attacking football today, and didn't sit back to defend and capitalize on errors like they did at Arsenal.
The two goals they conceded tonight were scrappy goals from set piece and not during direct play.
but they were playing 3 man defense cuz kompany was sub during ht
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Forceup(f): 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Which kind technical undecided undecided

Ball possession is by percentage
Caseless:
8% was equal time shared at tackles. No one really got it. I'm being technical here.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Blame Mourinho as well. He never prepared an attacking side today maybe he it will be the same as Arsenal where his team capitalize on doggy errors by Arsenal defenders.
It is high time Mourinho started playing attacking football against big teams and not waiting to capitalize on their errors because that's Man U style

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Forceup:
Which kind technical undecided undecided

Ball possession is by percentage
Lol. Bros wan use idea. 8% Shared for tackles, What does that even mean??
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Tonyp22(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color] Man united ��� your problem dey for your front in [sup][/sup][i][/i][center][/center]mama peace voice

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Queenserah26(f): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hilarious � comments...
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by osazsky(m): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
I hope man u nor go park bus against Bournemouth on Wednesday o, cos no small team for EPL again o
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by odimbannamdi(m): 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

Your assertions may seem well-researched and authoritative. But surely, Lukaku can't be that baaaaaad.

Baba, u no get chill at all..lol
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
femi4:
Olodo

May God bless you.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Respect55(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Caseless:
Accept ur mistake Mr man.
So u want to tell me that they now allocate some minutes to tackle?

U must be a funny man.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by vislabraye(m): 12:02am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

One if my Man. U friends was arguing with me who's a better player between Lacazette and Lukaku. I told him Lacazette but he argued with me.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Bhol28: 12:05am On Dec 11, 2017
omonla10:
Is Lukaku any different from Giroud. To me, They belong to the same class. Lukaku can never ever be a world class striker lailai.
even Giroud has more attributes, he gains a lot of balls for arsenal upfront and gives wenger a solid plan b to change to long ball attack.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by Mike008(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:
Sentiment apart!

Lukaku is a waste!

Dribble wise!
Footwork!
Attacking wise!
Goal sense!

Once again!

EndLUKAKU

Shame on you.

But you didnt see all these when he scored 10 out of 10.
You people are just using Lukaku as a cover up for United's inferiority over City.
Had Lukaku not committed those "mistakes" what would you guess the scoreline would have been?.
The stats are grossly in City's favour, they would have won by a greater margin.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by BruncleZuma: 12:14am On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The only good thing and Miracle is that the OP did not call him an Ipob yoot.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by maxwell530(m): 12:20am On Dec 11, 2017
The reason man utd ended up with someone like lukaku was mourinho's Chelsea obsession.
Since mourinho left Chelsea, he has been so obsessed with Chelsea that he always want anything belong or related to Chelsea. Lukaku wasn't in his plan but he quickly turns to lukaku since when he realized Chelsea was already talking to him (lukaku), the same way he deemed it necessary to take matic off Chelsea, he nearly got willian too in the summer transfer deadline,I won't be surprised if he comes bidding for him again by January.
If mourinho didn't stop from being obsessed with Chelsea, he might endup being a failure at man utd.
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by spafu(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:
LUKAKU DON CASTgrin
Sample of your shoes
Re: Hilarious Memes, As The World Trolls Lukaku by apludomestics: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2017
please, it is somehow very rediculous when people speaks outside available and visible facts , how can one say Manunited is playing defensive ball being the second highest scoring teams in premiership. I cant understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Inside Jude Ighalo's New Mansion In Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.