Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role (4115 Views)

Army Ready For Battle To Reclaim Baga From Boko Haram Terrorists / IPOB Gets Fund In Paris From Holland, Hungary, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Turkey / Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Nigerian Students In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by osesthedon: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jerusalem: Malaysia army 'ready' to play role
aljazeera.com Dec 10, 2017 11:25 AM
The Malaysian Armed Forces are waiting for instructions from the top leadership, the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said [File: Dondi Tawatao/Reuters]
The Malaysian Armed Forces are waiting for instructions from the top leadership, the Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein said [File: Dondi Tawatao/Reuters]
Malaysian defence minister has said that the United States' decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel was 'a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world', pointing out that his country's military is prepared to perform its duty if its services are required .

"We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM [Malaysian Armed Forces] has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership," the Malaysian state news agency Bernama quoted Hishammuddin Hussein as saying.

"Let us pray that this dispute would not lead to chaos," Hussein added.

The dramatic shift in Washington's Jerusalem policy triggered demonstrations in the occupied Palestinian territories, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq and countries around the world.

We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership
Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein
On Sunday, about 10,000 Indonesians rallied outside the US Embassy in Jakarta in support of Palestinians, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The protesters are carrying banners reading "US Embassy, Gets Out from Al Quds," ''Free Jerusalem and Palestinians" and "We are with the Palestinians." Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

More than 10,000 people have protested in front of the US embassy in Jakarta [Firdaus Wajidi/Anadolu]
Violation of UN resolutions
Sunday's protest, organised by the Islamist Prosperous Justice Party, was the second since Trump's decision on Thursday.

President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has strongly condemned Trump's move, which he described as a violation of UN resolutions.

Indonesia, as the world's most populous Muslim nation, has long been a strong supporter of Palestinians and has no diplomatic ties with the Jewish state.

Israel occupied East Jerusalem in 1967 war, but no country in the world recognises it.

Jerusalem remains at the heart of the Israel-Palestine conflict, with Palestinians wanting East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state, while Israel says the city, which is under Israeli occupation, cannot be divided.

The US president also announced the relocation of US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem – a step that might take years to complete.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by kettykin: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
christian countries like canada, britain, france , south Africa, portugal, spain, Germany, Austria,Australia, switzerland, sweden , Norway,Denmark, brazil , Argentina, mexico, peru , phillipines , romania , russia, Italy e.t.c should start warming up teach these drity fools the lesson of their lives , enough is enough.

i sincerely hope their counterparts in Nigeria would have had their brains rest by Nnamdi Kanu by now , stupid people.

24 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
kettykin:
christian countries like canada, britain, france , south Africa, portugal, spain, Germany, Austria,Australia, switzerland, sweden , Norway,Denmark, brazil , Argentina, mexico, peru , phillipines , romania , russia, Italy e.t.c shoudl start warming up teach these drity fools the lesson of their lives , enough is enough.

i sincerely hope their counterparts in Nigeria would have had their brains rest by Nnamdi Kanu by now , stupid people.
this is not the way to go bro. We must preach peace no matter the circumstance. Be you Christian or Muslim, we are same human and occupying same planet earth. Negotiation, compromise, mutual respect for each other and above all, tolerance is all that is needed to resolve this dispute amicably.
We have no other place to inhabit other than planet earth and so let's make it a peaceful terrain for everyone irrespective of religious affinity and race.

7 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by psucc(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Well it is the muslim or islamists that has spoken and so long as it has to do with their religion, they heed no advice. Even if all the Islamic states in the world including the beggar, nigeria, assemble against Israel, they shall surely fall in Jesus name Amen,

29 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by SalamRushdie: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jerusalem has been the capital of Isreal for years so I dont get how just one country called America recognising it as the capital is now a slap on Muslims ? Am i missing something?

3 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Ikwokrikwo: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
Israel will wipe them out within a second.
Wihout any help from USA

15 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by princechurchill(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Malaysia lol dis mushroom super powers

9 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by amjoseph19: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Make una prepare very well. It is a fact that Israel alone is capable of mercilessly dealing with you lots combined with many other Islamic country without USA help.

No Islamic country is strong enough to attack Israel alone without USA help, no one.

18 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
partnerus:
this is not the way to go bro. We must preach peace no matter the circumstance. Be you Christian or Muslim, we are same human and occupying same planet earth. Negotiation, compromise, mutual respect for each other and above all, tolerance is all that is needed to resolve this dispute amicably.
We have no other place to inhabit other than planet earth and so let's make it a peaceful terrain for everyone irrespective of religious affinity and race.
leave the idiot if war starts does know what would it or the extent it would get to
sometimes a mad man on the street is better than someone claiming to be sane

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by legitnow: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
osesthedon:
Jerusalem: Malaysia army 'ready' to play role
aljazeera.com Dec 10, 2017 11:25 AM
Malaysian defence minister has said that the United States' decision to make Jerusalem the capital of Israel was 'a slap in the face for the entire Muslim world', pointing out that his country's military is prepared to perform its duty if its services are required .

"We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM [Malaysian Armed Forces] has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership," the Malaysian state news agency Bernama quoted Hishammuddin Hussein as saying.

"Let us pray that this dispute would not lead to chaos," Hussein added.

The dramatic shift in Washington's Jerusalem policy triggered demonstrations in the occupied Palestinian territories, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Tunisia, Algeria, Iraq and countries around the world.

We have to be prepared for any possibilities. The ATM has always been ready, waiting for instructions from the top leadership
Defence Minister Hishammuddin Hussein
On Sunday, about 10,000 Indonesians rallied outside the US Embassy in Jakarta in support of Palestinians, the Associated Press news agency reported.

The protesters are carrying banners reading "US Embassy, Gets Out from Al Quds," ''Free Jerusalem and Palestinians" and "We are with the Palestinians." Al-Quds is the Arabic name for Jerusalem.

More than 10,000 people have protested in front of the US embassy in Jakarta [Firdaus Wajidi/Anadolu]
Violation of UN resolutions
Sunday's protest, organised by the Islamist Prosperous Justice Party, was the second since Trump's decision on Thursday.

President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has strongly condemned Trump's move, which he described as a violation of UN resolutions.

Indonesia, as the world's most populous Muslim nation, has long been a strong supporter of Palestinians and has no diplomatic ties with the Jewish state.

Israel occupied East Jerusalem in 1967 war, but no country in the world recognises it.

Jerusalem remains at the heart of the Israel-Palestine conflict, with Palestinians wanting East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state, while Israel says the city, which is under Israeli occupation, cannot be divided.

The US president also announced the relocation of US Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem – a step that might take years to complete.
[/s]

HOT AIR!

THE MOTHER OF ALL BOMB WILL RETURN THEM TO THEIR MAKER EVEN BEFORE THEY FIRE ONE SHOT.

THEY ARE NOT READY.

15 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by amjoseph19: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Jerusalem has been the capital of Isreal for years so I dont get how just one country called America recognising it as the capital is now a slap on Muslims ? Am i missing something?

No bro, you are missing nothing.
Islam don't need any reason to seek for blood. Being blood thirsty is in their doctrine.
#Islamabad.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by meccuno: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Israel will wipe them out within a second.
Wihout any help from USA
this is not 1967........ wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by SalamRushdie: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
meccuno:
this is not 1967........ wink

What has changed since 1967 on the side of the losers ? It will even ve easier now

13 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by omoiyamayor(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
yes you are,while the Christians recognise jeruSalem as israel,some Muslim believes the city is al-quds .different believes on one city.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by ruggedtimi(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
israel plus u.s will wipe the whole arab nations.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2017
I just SMH for the Malaysia of a country because that is not the way to solve the issue. All the muslim countries combined cannot defeat Israel in a war so why suggest war?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by adadike281(f): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2017
May be they think say na war against drug! Israel never walk alone!!! Malaysia, be careful!

9 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 11, 2017
partnerus:
I wish muslims around the world reason like this, the world would have been a better place to live.

But the prefer war to dialogue in all cases.

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Nobody: 2:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Malaysia gini, army? Hahahaha. So if militaries talk, they too will talk. The best of Malaysia Army Elites is not even close to the worst of US National Guard and they are already beating the drum of war. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by mrvitalis(m): 2:24am On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Who told you that lies ?

Iseral own no land in the area they really just settlers who wants to dominate the host

Really most of you just based you history on the bible and claim to be smart

Unesco did an analysis and said Iseral has no claim over Jerusalem trump is just being over zealous to please friends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by modik(m): 2:49am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Who told you that lies ?

Iseral own no land in the area they really just settlers who wants to dominate the host

Really most of you just based you history on the bible and claim to be smart

Unesco did an analysis and said Iseral has no claim over Jerusalem trump is just being over zealous to please friends

Who owns and created the world and who planted Israel and the city of David there?

5 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by mrvitalis(m): 2:53am On Dec 11, 2017
modik:

Who owns and created the world and who planted Israel and the city of David there?

Lol

You use the bible as your history lesson
Most Christians really think Iseral give a Bleep about them

Iseral had no country even they where just a tribe
The Un with the influence of USA just created a country not so long ago now they want to claim a know palastin city ?

Honestly you guys need to read well abeg

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by modik(m): 3:02am On Dec 11, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol

You use the bible as your history lesson
Most Christians really think Iseral give a Bleep about them

Iseral had no country even they where just a tribe
The Un with the influence of USA just created a country not so long ago now they want to claim a know palastin city ?

Honestly you guys need to read well abeg

Very simple question I asked, what if I ask a more complex one?

8 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by mrvitalis(m): 3:11am On Dec 11, 2017
modik:

Very simple question I asked, what if I ask a more complex one?

Oga your question is childish asking me who created the world ?
Never knew the world was created by someone or something ...you can prove that and you haven't gotten a noble price ?

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Allwility: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2017
I don't know why some people will just carry other people's matter on their head like gala and lacasera.

The Malaysian military don't have the capacity for sustained warfare against Israel. Look at the distance between them on the map. They would be bombed back to their factory settings before they ever thought of deploying that their old school submarine.

Countries must learn to think strategically. Trump's decision was never about how much he loves the US. This is about North Korea. Doubt it? Here's my take.

There have been an uneasy silence among US allies ever since the standoff between the US and NK. And of course Trump knows he'd be needing the support of his not so trusted allies Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan should he decide to take out N Korea and Russia and China decides to back them.

So what does he do? Bring up a hot topic through religion and see who's gonna be a true friend or turncoat. One minute he was tweeting about dealing with rocket man and the next he was talking about recognizing Jerusalem. Seems erratic right? Well not so anymore because the US has the answer it needs. The Turks, now the Malaysians are showing they can never be trusted in the scheme of things. Compare these so called allies response with that of the EU, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and even Jordan. Of course Trump wasn't the one who enacted the US's Jerusalem Act of 1995. The US Congress did. He just stirred the waters to catch up fish and believe me, he's already got lots of fishes.

PS: I just hope bubu doesn't make any strategic blunder in France. Or take up the advice of those blockheads called MURIC who don't even read or understand the Quran.

Update: @blackpanda, Trump isn't daft or stupid. He's just erratic. But his being erratic has a pattern and the Pentagon is utilizing that. You think if the Pentagon wasn't in support they wouldn't have advised him to stop tweeting to avoid heating up things? To buttress what I earlier said, he just wants to stir up the Muslim world to see who's with the US. I feel that's why he retweeted the anti- Muslim video and when that didn't come up with the desired reaction, he came up with this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Efewestern: 6:58am On Dec 11, 2017
lol.. it's really funny how people make noise with this isreal and Palestine issue.. what's even our business with how Jews and Arab bomb themselves.

Those lots don't give a shit about you.. stop being a slave... meanwhile this war gonna be interesting..

The way isreali force are being overrated on this forum, one will think they are even among the top 10 powerful country in the world.. That was how one said Isreal will burn North Korea to the ground, I really don't know the type of weed they smoke.. lol
. NORTH Korea o.. lol..

Isreal occupation of West bank Jerusalem is illegal even the Catholic Pope is against it, for peace to reign both parties should find a way out,war is never going to solve any ish , but on a second note Islam has caused too many problems in this world, they should stop whining like a little child.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Allwility: 7:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Efewestern:
lol.. it's really funny how people make noise with this isreal and Palestine issue.. what's even our business with how Jews and Arab bomb themselves.

Those lots don't give a shit about you.. stop being a slave... meanwhile this war gonna be interesting.. others are making conclusion because the "BIBLE SAID SO ", LOL.

The way isreali force are being overrated on this forum, one will think they are even among the top 10 powerful country in the world.. That was how one said Isreal will burn North Korea to the ground, I really don't know the type of weed they smoke.. lol
. NORTH Korea o.. lol..

Isreal occupation of West bank Jerusalem is illegal even the Catholic Pope is against it, for peace to reign both parties should find a way out,war is never going to solve any ish , but on a second note Islam has caused too many problems in this world, they should stop whining like a little child.

You're right Efe both sides need to sit down and talk things out. But for the sake of posterity the Jews lived in Jerusalem long before the Palestinians showed up. Let's not forget who lived there during the Roman empire or who got chased from their lands by the Babylonians.

History aside, the Quran has a stand on Jerusalem but I'm surprised most Muslims have turned a blind eye to the part of the Quran that talks about it.

1 Like

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by blackpanda: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2017
I dont think America will ever have a President that is more daft useless and dumb like Trump shocked grin
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by Ragnorak: 7:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Allwility:
I don't know why some people will just carry other people's matter on their head like gala and lacasera.

The Malaysian military don't have the capacity for sustained warfare against Israel. Look at the distance between them on the map. They would be bombed back to their factory settings before they ever thought of deploying that their old school submarine.

Countries must learn to think strategically. Trump's decision was never about how much he loves the US. This is about North Korea. Doubt it? Here's my take.

There have been an uneasy silence among US allies ever since the standoff between the US and NK. And of course Trump knows he'd be needing the support of his not so trusted allies Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Pakistan should he decide to take out N Korea and Russia and China decides to back them.

So what does he do? Bring up a hot topic through religion and see who's gonna be a true friend or turncoat. One minute he was tweeting about dealing with rocket man and the next he was talking about recognizing Jerusalem. Seems erratic right? Well not so anymore because the US has the answer it needs. The Turks, now the Malaysians are showing they can never be trusted in the scheme of things. Compare these so called allies response with that of the EU, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and even Jordan. Of course Trump wasn't the one who enacted the US's Jerusalem Act of 1995. The US Congress did. He just stirred the waters to catch up fish and believe me, he's already got lots of fishes.

PS: I just hope bubu doesn't make any strategic blunder in France. Or take up the advice of those blockheads called MURIC who don't even read or understand the Quran.

Plenty sense in here

2 Likes

Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by sanandreas(m): 7:39am On Dec 11, 2017
Subtle smiles, the last war was 5days. The next one would take less than 24 hours.
Re: Jerusalem. Malaysia Army Ready To Play Role by olawalepopoola: 7:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Whether the muslims like it or not, JERUSALEM is for the Israelites. BLESS BE THE GOD OF ISRAEL FOR HE HAS VISITED HIS PEOPLE.
This is a clear sign that CHRIST IS COMING.
ACCEPT HIM NOW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Avoid These Newspapers, They Peddle Fake News Alot. / NAF Lays Tolulope Adetile To Rest Today - Her Video Documentary / Aljazeera:the Wealthy Nigerians Buying Citizenship Overseas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.