Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Should Christians Support Israel? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Christians Support Israel? (3431 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Christians Support Trump? / Should Christians Eat Pig? Pig Is Not Kosher. / Should Christians Care About Physical Appearance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

The world or shd i say the United Nation is deliberately refusing to ask thia question so that relevant answers will be given.

Why are Arabs crying over the land they want to steal?
It was the united nations who gave Israel the land
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Look at America today the strong supporter of Israel, does it look like a nation blessed by God or cursed by God? In your own words
America is the most bleased country on earth, that's why everyone wants to go there.

Her foundation is laid in Christ, but satan is fighting rigorously to destroy that, hence what you see today. But check, everyone on earth wants to go to America why?
The muslims curse Jews and Christians every day, See how well they are doing?

No one can fight YHWH. Israel is His first son, an Apple of His eye, go and touch them without his permission and see His red eye.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

America is the most bleased country on earth, that's why everyone wants to go there.

Her foundation is laid in Christ, but satan is fighting rigorously to destroy that, hence what you see today. But check, everyone on earth wants to go to America why?

No one can fight YHWH. Israel is His first son, an Apple of His eye, go and touch them without his permission and see His red eye.
Yes Satan has been fighting since they started supporting Israel, America used to be great now it's rubbish headed for destruction with the Israel they support
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Then let God defend them stop trying to fulfill prophecy let it fulfill itself
You are ignorant. God uses people to fulfill His prophecies.
What is going on right now is a fulfilment of Prophet Ezekiel's prophecy.

The Arab League charging against Islrael thinking they are strong is laugable because it will blow on their faces.

Do you have a Bible? Open to Ezekiel 38 & 39, read what you guys will do and what will be your fate afterwards. Fact is, even if the Muslims are warned not to go against Israel, they will not hear, because their Judgement is near.

Go against God's people and see.

When they were very Few, they Crushed the whole of Arab League in 6 Days, try them now that they have an Army.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

You are ignorant. God uses people to fulfill His prophecies.
What is going on right now is a fulfilment of Prophet Ezekiel's prophecy.

The Arab League charging against Islrael thinking they are strong is laugable because it will blow on their faces.

Do you have a Bible? Open to Ezekiel 38 & 39, read what you guys will do and what will be your fate afterwards. Fact is, even if the Muslims are warned not to go against Israel, they will not hear, because their Judgement is near.

Go against God's people and see.

When they were very Few, they Crushed the whole of Arab League in 6 Days, try them now that they have an Army.
Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Israel did he know there was a prophecy..no, Titus destroyed Israel did he know there was a prophecy..no, prophecies work better when people try not to make it happen, they crushed the whole Arab league with the help of the united nations
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Yahweh or shekinah
YHWH. Shekinah is His divine presence.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

YHWH. Shekinah is His divine presence.
you mean her divine presence
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Israel did he know there was a prophecy..no, Titus destroyed Israel did he know there was a prophecy..no, prophecies work better when people try not to make it happen
It's good you know those people went against Israel not knowing they were fufilling prophecies. Arabs today doesn't know they are about to fulfill prophecy too.

No one can do anything to hasten or stop a prophecy from being fulfilled. Do you know when Prophet Ezekiel lived, now is when his prophecy is about to be fufilled.

I pray this happens in my time. I want to watch how this prophecy gets fulfilled.

Am excited.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

It's good you know those people went against Israel not knowing they were fufilling priphecies. Arabs today doesn't know they are about to fulfill priphecy too.

No one can do anything to hasten or stop a prophecy from being fulfilled. Do you know when Priohet Ezekiel lived, now is when his prophecy is about to be fufilled.

I pray this happens in my time. I want to watch how this prophecy gets fulfilled.

Am excited.
Israel is not the will of God it's will of the united nations (Antichrists)
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Yes Satan has been fighting since they started supporting Israel, America used to be great now it's rubbish headed for destruction with the Israel they support
Yes datan fights everything that is godly, thats why he is figting America for supporting Israel. Israel is of God hence Satan the god of Islam hates them.

Look at America and look at the Islamic countries and tell yourself which is rubbish.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Emmanystone:

Yes datan fights everything that is godly, thats why he is figting America for supporting Israel. Israel is of God hence Satan the god of Islam hates them.

Look at America and look at the Islamic countries and tell yourself which is rubbish.

so America killing over 100000 people in Iraq for a crime they didn't commit is the will of God
America supporting homosexuality is the will of God

Israel chasing thousands of Palestinians away from their homes is the will of God

Your God must be the devil

1 Like

Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
It was the united nations who gave Israel the land
That was in 1948, as a compensation for helping the Allied forces win the Axis in the Second world War. It was a fulfilment of Jesus's prophecy tho, but Winston Churchill and the rest didn't even know that at that point.

But, now the Arab League is using the same UN to want to take it back from them.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
so America killing over 100000 people in Iraq for a crime they didn't commit is the will of God
America supporting homosexuality is the will of God

Israel chasing thousands of Palestinians away from their homes is the will of God

Your God must be the devil
Satan is the father of liars. When the Muslims learn to tell the truth then they be delivered from the grip of satan. America helped liberate the Iraqis from the Manacles of Sadam. But Muslims love oppression, so no one needed to intervene.

You forget that not only Muslims live on earth, we are here too and know whats going on. Sadam was a terrorist, oh well, all Muslims are terrorists and they wish no one does anything about it.

I asked you a question before which you pretended not to see. Here it is again.

Was there a Palestine in 70AD when General Titus destroyed Judea? Was Bethlehem the city of King David and the Birth place of Jesus called Palistine before the Jews went on exile?

Do you think that your continues lies will make the truth a lie?
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
Israel is not the will of God it's will of the united nations (Antichrists)
Hahahahahaha. According to you abi?

Let me ask you, Why does allah hate the Jews so much?
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
danvon:
you mean her divine presence
Is YHWH a She?
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2017
I asked you a question before which you pretended not to see. Here it is again.

Was there a Palestine in 70AD when General Titus destroyed Judea? Was Bethlehem the city of King David and the Birth place of Jesus called Palistine before the Jews went on exile?

Do you think that your continues lies will make the truth a lie?[/quote] Yes there was a place called Palestine Joel 3:4
Was the place Jesus Born called Israel?
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 1:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

Is YHWH a She?
Jews believe he's a man and a woman
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Emmanystone: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2017
danvon:
Jews believe he's a man and a woman
From their Torah or the One Allah gave to them?
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by danvon(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Emmanystone:

From their Torah or the One Allah gave to them?
Their Torah the male is Yahweh the female is shekinah never separate them, you can't deny the new testament and believe the old testament
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
God has a plan for Jerusalem, both in the endtime and in the new world to come . Study the book or Revelation Closely . I also recommend you read the book "The last Outcast " it will give you a deep insight into what is really going on and why the city of JERUSALEM is so important .
the earthly Jerusalem has outgrown it's usefulness, even if Jerusalem is zoned to Afghanistan it still doesn't give a damn because the Earth will be destroyed.
The New Jerusalem is below :

[Revelation 21 vs 1-2] [b] And I saw a new heaven and a new Earth for the first heaven and the first Earth were passed away.
And I John saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a a great voice from heaven saying "Behold then Tabernacle of God is with men and He will dwell with them and they shall be His people and God Himself will be with them and be their God.
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes and they shall be no more death,neither sorrow nor crying nor any pain for the former things have passed away.
AND HE THAT SAT ON THE THRONE SAID "Behold I make all things new, write for these words are true and faithful"
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by khia: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
danvon:
I've always been thinking about this question biblically I think were not supposed to support Israel, but why?

The Bible compares Jerusalem with Sodom; Revelation 11:8 "And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified." Which city crucified Jesus?

Bible; The Jews don't believe the new testament or the old testament they don't believe in Adam and Eve, they don't believe in circimcision, they don't practice animal sacrifice heck they don't even know what tribe they are from, they believe God is male and female the male is called Yahweh the female Is called Shekinah everything about Judaism today is completely unbiblical.

Homosexuality; Speaking of Sodom, in Israel today homosexuality is legal infact gays voted Tel Aviv in Israel as the best place for homosexuals (I thought it was San Francisco)

Christianity; According to Wikipedia there are only 2% of Christians in Israel there are more Muslims which is 17%, Jews don't believe in Jesus, in the Talmud they teach that Jesus was the bastard son of Mary the adulteress, They hate Jesus you have more rights as a Christian living in Saudi Arabia than living in Israel

Prophecy; According to the Bible the Anti Christ will walk into the temple in Jerusalem and proclaim to be God 2 thessalonian 2:3-4, God said he will restore Israel is it this one? If any Christ is responsible for Israel then it must be the anti Christ A false Israel awaiting the False messiah
I just decided to ask because Trump wants to Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel and many Christians are in support of it which I don't understand, please why should Christians support Israel?
Jews are satan worshipers just like Catholics.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by khia: 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Emmanystone:

1. At the bolded, America's foundation was founded on slavery, genocide, murder, lies, thievery, oppression, bigotry, and discrimination.

2. Those European Interlopers in Palestine aka (fake Israel) are not Yahushua's people. That land was stolen from the Palestinians by the United Nations aka The Rothschild's and the Vanderbilts. Yah said Israel will only be a nation when his true people return from the 4 corners of the Earth and that hasn't happened yet.
Re: Should Christians Support Israel? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Donald Trump is doing what God has foretold long ago because of his word (Bible).

Times without number Satan's agents (powerful human rulers) have tried to wipe out JERUSALEM from the face of the earth.

Though God's son (Jesus) said Jerusalem has been CONDEMNED {Matthew 23:37-38} because that's where many prophets of God were killed and finally they killed Jesus himself (God's only begotten son in Jerusalem).

But why is God protecting the city?

Well imagine what Satan is trying to do. If God himself out of rage should punish the city the way he did with Sodom and Gomorrah so that there happens to be no city called JERUSALEM on planet earth, how are we going to convince anyone that God's Kingdom first started it's rulership in a small scale on planet earth?

Jerusalem is the city of God's chosen King David and that's where God promised that the Messiah will establish his kingdom, but if God decided to change the seat of that kingdom to heaven as foretold by Jesus (John 14:1-4} and completely destroy Jerusalem, how are we going to described the city where God's kingdom was first initiated?

So what Donald Trump is doing is not ordinary, though he himself is NOT a Christian but God is using the most powerful world ruler of our time to preserve the names of cities WRITTEN in his word (Bible).

Thanks and God bless you Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Why Every Muslim Should Accept Jesus As Their Messiah. / The Seven Deadly Sins. Anyone Else Watching It On The History Channel / Do You Find The Existence Of God Threatening?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.