Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot (27774 Views)

Damian Opara Resigns As Imo PDP Publicity Secretary, Joins APC / Kogi Elections Collation: PDP Spokesman, Kola Ologbodiyan Loses LG To APC / Former Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose Fired The First SHOT After Regaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by correctguy101(m): 10:19am On Dec 11, 2017
Billyonaire:

My country is in the hands of the most bestial human species, and not even Atiku is qualified to take Nigeria out of the cabal of destructive beast, but one can begin to 'remove' power from their hands one step at a time. What will become of Nigeria if Buhari wins again will become a shame.

Look at Rwanda and Botswana, and we call ourselves giants of Africa ? This is not a country. A country that can not build a power plant, which is just a giant turbine combustion engine powered with gas. Is that one a country ? A country that does not have transmission capacities but turns off electricity once in a while due to lack of gas, the same gas they sell daily to foreigners.

I spit each time I step out of my home to the streets of Nigeria, cos I do not know how people survive if I spend so much to keep 24hrs at home yet there are many others who can hardly feed, not to talk of time to read and research which is supposed to be the core reason to be alive.

How can people become Ascended Masters and go back to the Creator and become like Gods if all we do is battle how to survive without even thinking of the purpose of life.

Nigeria needs more than prayers, Nigerians needs overhaul of reasoning, cos if we all do, we will know that Atiku is not good enough, but we need atleast someone better to move this tribalist from Aso Rock.

Africa is in this because of some few greatly greedy folks. Who sell everything off for their personal gains.

A good number of foreign corporations will be out of business the day Africa awakes and oust all the greedy wolves. Fear don cripple the land bro... cry
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by uvalued(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Beress:
Effective opposition has just began!

God bless the PDP!!

Lalasticlala

The other not berem apc
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2017
reuben79:
my love to apc still remin till 2023.....pdp jst wasting their valuable time
your love for APC cannot stop the satanic party from vacating aso villa come 2019.
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by zirrah: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
And let the drama contnue...
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by tobiasbeecher: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
doctokwus:
I was never a fan of PDP but I need this its new executives,particularly this new publicity secretary to expose APC for the utter failure it is.
The absence of a secretary since Metuh left,allowed APC to get away with many horrible deeds without the uproar it should have generated from the public.
I hope this man awakens the anger Nigerians should have for this disastrous president by exposing all for the world to see and judge Buhari.
But guy seriously, what did Buhari do to you? I can remember prior to 2015 election, you're everywhere selling the candidacy of Buhari. What has changed? Did he fail to fulfil his promise to you? Reall, I can't understand
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by doctokwus: 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
tobiasbeecher:

But guy seriously, what did Buhari do to you? I can remember prior to 2015 election, you're everywhere selling the candidacy of Buhari. What has changed? Did he fail to fulfil his promise to you? Reall, I can't understand
He lied,deceived me about himself,propagated false promises,unleashed hardship in the land,but most painfully,he is the worst bigot/parochial president I have ever known and protects all the corrupt people close to him.
He became in summary,an exact opposite of who he claimed he is and what he vowed to do.That's y I want to rectify his scamming me.
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by lohresloco: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
his surname should be ZOMBIE
Booby88:

What is your surname?
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by ERO32: 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
I am not surprise, or is it not PDP again, it is in their DNA
your biased mind won't even let you understand that there are voided votes.
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
muykem:
*PDP chairmanship election*

2115 Accredited Delegates

Secondus - 2000

Adeniran - 231

Dokpesi - 66

Total - 2297

*This is incredible*

This is a well think out plan by the pdp to cage the south West in the next election and use their spokesperson to disorientate the apc Faithfuls from the west...it's all politics and birds of same feathers
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by lailo: 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oluwabusobomi:
God bless you for this!
Lalasticlala patriotic Nigerians are speaking please
which kind name be dis---oluwabusobomi
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by Splashme: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Beress:
Effective opposition has just began!

God bless the PDP!!

Lalasticlala
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by 7lives: 1:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
MICHEALADEX:

This is a well think out plan by the pdp to cage the south West in the next election and use their spokesperson to disorientate the apc Faithfuls from the west...it's all politics and birds of same feathers

Suegbe, if Fani with his big mouth and Fayoshe with his drama CANNOT confuse our people, she na this new noise maker go fool us?.
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by mkoabiola: 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
The real politicking and opposition has jus began
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by reuben79: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

your love for APC cannot stop the satanic party from vacating aso villa come 2019.
which party is satanic and vacating party?i dey laugh
Re: Kola Ologbodiyan, The Publicity Secretary Of PDP Fires First Shot by tobiasbeecher: 8:45am On Dec 12, 2017
doctokwus:

He lied,deceived me about himself,propagated false promises,unleashed hardship in the land,but most painfully,he is the worst bigot/parochial president I have ever known and protects all the corrupt people close to him.
He became in summary,an exact opposite of who he claimed he is and what he vowed to do.That's y I want to rectify his scamming me.
Fair play to you, at least I respect your sincere analysis of events devoid of any influence like what is rife here. Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC: Kyari Is Acting National Chairman, Fuanter Acting National Secretary / Ruga: DSS Invites Uwazurike Over His Explosive Video / Enugu Nike Lake Hotel Sends SOS To ECTDC As Illegal Structures Cause Overflow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.