Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? (3433 Views)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Obasanjo's Son, Olujonwo Blast Mother, Ms Taiwo - Stop Disgracing Me / ANAMBARIANS (not all though), Pls Stop Disgracing Ndigbo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am very angry with the way some Yoruba people have been opening stupid thread just because they lost the Pdp chairmanship position. I am completely mortified by this madness. First of all, the south west don't need PDP. There is simply no way Atiku and his pdp party will defeat Buhari here. Apart from fayose, tell me which governor in our land is in PDP? Even fayose is now silent. The only reason why Jonathan won 45 percent of this region's vote was because he was the incumbent president. I am very glad a Yoruba man wasn't voted for that position. I was very surprised when some Yoruba ran for that post sef.
As for Atiku, not only will he lose the south west, he will also lose the whole North. This is fact!!!! Though I did not vote in the last general election, but I and my family will be voting for buhari in 2019.
Please and please, you guys should stop embarrassing us here. The south west will not vote for PDP. As far as I concerned, the party is dead in this region.
So alariwo, markfemi and co, you guys should stop opening stupid threads.
Yoruba people don't need PDP.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by izombie(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
You'll vote buhari in 2019 simply tells me that you think nigeria is better off now before buhari came. I pity una. Atiku wouldn't need sw to win the election. He only needs to win se/ss and share the north with buhari to win. As you and i know very well, this time buhari will not win upto 5% in the se/ ss.

28 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by awalqodri: 11:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
uncle!!!
please speak for yourself!! you are not in everyone shoe.

you might not have been tru what av passed tru.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Speak for yourself, I will vote for any party i like.

26 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by NCP: 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
.. .
Na you sabi.
Keep your counsel to yaself.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by NCP: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
One thing is sure, the new PDP, that South East Christian regional party, currently dominated by Pro-lPOB Sympathizers, are just wasting their time.

The Collabo with the South South is a wrong one.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by stonemasonn: 12:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Nigeria needs a viable opposition to make the people in power sit-up. Fulani militias are on a killing spree and no one is talking, not even a single opposition...haba.

I know what Jonathan faced in the hands of the opposition over Boko-haram, now things have gone from bad to worst security wise yet no one is saying anything!!

For how long nah...

Abeg Yorubas should go and put their thinking caps on jare...we are over rated.

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Beress:
Social media sha

Imaging a non entity from no where be saying as far as I'm concerned "South West" will not vote for PDP/Atiku

Who u be, wetin be ur surname

Ode oshi

Are you yoruba? If you are not, you don’t have a right to insult the OP the way you did.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 11, 2017
stonemasonn:
Nigeria needs a viable opposition to make the people in power sit-up. Fulani militias are on a killing spree and no one is talking, not even a single opposition...haba.

I know what Jonathan faced in the hands of the opposition over Boko-haram, now things have gone from bad to worst security wise yet no one is saying anything!!

For how long nah...

Abeg Yorubas should go and put their thinking caps on jare...we are over rated.

You and who is overrated? This social media sha. What you cannot say in the midst of Yoruba men offline, you say with such aplomb online. Enjoy the gift of Anonimity jaree.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 11, 2017
The truth of the matter is that Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku so the OP is largely right. No need to split hares about this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2017
NCP:
One thing is sure, the new PDP, that South East Christian regional party, currently dominated by Pro-lPOB Sympathizers, are just wasting their time.

The Collabo with the South South is a wrong one.
This is exactly what I am saying. The way some Yoruba people keep opening stupid thread is embarrassing. Just look at the way those flatt-heads are insulting my people. The stupid thread is the cause. Yoruba people don't need PDP. Simple!!!
Also, PDP won't win south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
The truth of the matter is that Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku so the OP is largely right. No need to split hares about this.
Thank you jare omo iya

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Isokowadoo: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Go and Sit down, lemme Tel u Accept Igbo solidarity or Become a Muslims Slave

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Beress:
Social media sha

Imaging a non entity from no where be saying as far as I'm concerned "South West" will not vote for PDP/Atiku

Who u be, wetin be ur surname

Ode oshi
You called me ode oshi? Trust me, you don't want to go that lane. When I start with you, you will run to the mods. It is typical of you ibos so I will let that pass.
You are not from south west and I believe it is best you keep your mouth shut and face your iboland.
Ibo's will vote for Atiku but yoruba people won't. You will have to wail for another four years. You can either go back to your Biafra agitation, or you can keep blaming Yoruba people for betraying you.
I and my family will never vote for Atiku.
Ce finir

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Isokowadoo: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Op yr Opinion is Noted And Discarded

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Isokowadoo: 12:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Stupid Thread, Spits on thread and strips out

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by ItsTutsi(m): 12:25am On Dec 11, 2017
u still don't get it!!,Buhari will win north hands down,no two ways about it,stop judging by what u hear and read on nairaland and media,election is not done on nairaland,nairaland makes less than 0.00009%,go to the street in the north and see for urself...i ask my adamawa friend whether atiku stands a chance in the north and he told me that he will barely win adamawa
izombie:
You'll vote buhari in 2019 simply tells me that you think nigeria is better off now before buhari came. I pity una. Atiku wouldn't need sw to win the election. He only needs to win se/ss and share the north with buhari to win. As you and i know very well, this time buhari will not win upto 5% in the se/ ss.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by bakynes(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:

This is exactly what I am saying. The way some Yoruba people keep opening stupid thread is embarrassing. Just look at the way those flatt-heads are insulting my people. The stupid thread is the cause. Yoruba people don't need PDP. Simple!!!
Also, PDP won't win south west.
You are right, I just felt very bad as they were insulting us with the PDP Chairmanship election our people lost.

I guess its painful because Wike bribed the delegates 2000 votes to 230 votes is an obvious sham of an election based on bribery. But I maintain that we don't want PDP in the SW.

The battle zone for the 2019 election is in the middle belt, Buhari will need to Pacify them because they have really suffered in the hands of fulani militia aka herdsmen. He needs to find a solution to the herdsmen and farmer issue or else he will loose the middle belt and consequently the election.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by emmie14: 12:26am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
I am very angry with the way some Yoruba people have been opening stupid thread just because they lost the Pdp chairmanship position. I am completely mortified by this madness. First of all, the south west don't need PDP. There is simply no way Atiku and his pdp party will defeat Buhari here. Apart from fayose, tell me which governor in our land is in PDP? Even fayose is now silent. The only reason why Jonathan won 45 percent of this region's vote was because he was the incumbent president. I am very glad a Yoruba man wasn't voted for that position. I was very surprised when some Yoruba ran for that post sef.
As for Atiku, not only will he lose the south west, he will also lose the whole North. This is fact!!!! Though I did not vote in the last general election, but I and my family will be voting for buhari in 2019.
Please and please, you guys should stop embarrassing us here. The south west will not vote for PDP. As far as I concerned, the party is dead in this region.
Are you representing Yoruba land? Say I (you) will not vote. You have the legal right to vote for whoever unless you don't have votes card like myself.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Isokowadoo:

Igbo solidarity? What are you talking about? Please go to bed. I suppose you have work to go to tomorrow?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by emmie14: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
Are you representing Yoruba land? Say I (you) will not vote. You have the legal right to vote for whoever unless you don't have votes card like myself. You're rather embarrassment to your tribal sentiments self.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 11, 2017
emmie14:

Are you representing Yoruba land? Say I (you) will not vote. You have the legal right to vote for whoever unless you don't have votes card like myself.

Most Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku. Stop trying to argue what is not jaree.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:30am On Dec 11, 2017
bakynes:

You are right, I just felt very bad as they were insulting us with the PDP Chairmanship election our people lost.

I guess its painful because Wike bribed the delegates 2000 votes to 230 votes is an obvious sham of an election based on bribery. But I maintain that we don't want PDP in the SW.

The battle zone for the 2019 election is in the middle belt, Buhari will need to Pacify them because they have really suffered in the hands of fulani militia aka herdsmen. He needs to find a solution to the herdsmen and farmer issue or else he will loose the middle belt and consequently the election.
You are right bro, but I still believe bihari will defeat Atiku in the middle belt.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:32am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Most Yorubas won’t vote for Atiku. Stop trying to argue what is not jaree.
Some of these guys are not yoruba, but they will keep arguing stupidly. Same thing they did in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by oooduancalmdown: 12:41am On Dec 11, 2017
awalqodri:
uncle!!!

Then you guys should stop opening stupid threads because you lost a chairmanship election. It is irritating. You only allow those Ibo's insult us.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Oksman(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2017
awalqodri:
uncle!!!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Nobody: 2:42am On Dec 11, 2017
oooduancalmdown:
If you wrote this at GUNPOINT, I will forgive you.
Else, U are the problem of the Yorubas and Africa at large.
It's obvious, u have never traveled out.
PLEASE, are you voting COMPETENCE or you are voting PARTY...
It's obvious you are only interested in party and not someone with VISION.

Let me digress, If you think IGBOS, will vote for Atiku, then you are wrong.
They have not forgiven him yet.
He has manhandled them in various ways...through
...custom service, abandoned properties...where he displayed tribalism.
If you think they will also vote ROCHAS, then you are dreaming.
People have gone far beyond your cerebral edition.
Wake up from your slumber and vote competently for competent people else we will remain stagnant.
U should be ashamed of your write up.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by stonemasonn: 2:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You and who is overrated? This social media sha. What you cannot say in the midst of Yoruba men offline, you say with such aplomb online. Enjoy the gift of Anonimity jaree.
say what in the midst of who abegee...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by PVision2020(m): 3:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Op you're very right. Yoruba don't have a heavy stake in PDP. "Most" Yorubas will support Buhari in 2019 for a Yoruba presidency in 2023.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Jaideyone(m): 5:01am On Dec 11, 2017
izombie:
you will be loving in fool's paradise if you really think atiku can get 35% of northern votes. I can assure you that kano alone will give buhari 1million votes more than what atiku will get there.

and those manufactured 1.8m votes from akwa ibom, 1.5m votes from delta state, 2m votes from rivers state and 1m votes from beyelsa we had in the last election when Jonathan was the incumbent will never happen again grin don't you think it's weird that small akwa ibom had 2m votes in 2015 while Lagos with 15m people had 1.2m votes? PDP will be checked in 2019

the south south and south east can't give atiku more than 5m votes in 2019. with APCs performance in anambra election I see APC winning 30% of Ss and SE votes. Buhari's margin in the north will cancel out south south and south east votes and put him ahead.

Yorubas will nail the coffin on atiku by giving buhari 3m votes more!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Some Yoruba People Disgracing Us On This Forum? by Jaideyone(m): 5:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Isokowadoo:

foolish post as usual. ibo solidarity my as$ grin

the IBO that have been beaten and battered several times don't have the right to call anyone slaves. save yourself first before you try and save others. you arr the ones calling ICC and UN grin

and for your info Malians brought Islam to Yoruba land through trade long before Fulani came and some of us accepted the religion. that is why Islam is IMALE in Yoruba.

my grandfather was a Muslim but he allowed my grandmother to go to church. my father is a christian with a Muslim name (Qudus) and I'm a Christian too and we have several Muslim cousins and even one traditional ogboni chief in my mothers family in ode remo.

so all these attempt to attack Yoruba with religion is a failed attempt. No Yoruba man is under compulsion to follow any religion. religious conflicts are only on the pages of Nairaland in the south west. mind your life and leave us with our religious inclinations.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am Worried PDP May Take Over Government Again – Buhari / " I Will Send Buhari Back To Daura, Says Northern PDP Presidential Aspirant / Thousands Of Moroccans Welcome Buhari (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.