Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) (23404 Views)

Tinubu Is Not My Man - El-Rufai Says, Congratulates Aregbesola At 63 / Tinubu, Bisi Akande & Aregbesola At Ekiti APC Mega Rally (Photos) / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
n
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by opribo(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2017
Now I know beauty alone can take a woman far.

I used to think you need a combination of beauty, brains and many others to succeed as a woman but now I know why many beautiful ladies have an advantage.
Imagine a very well endowed beauty queen knocks on your office door or ask for a ride in your car. Without a thought alot of men will beckon on her come inside first and sit or go the extra mile to please her.

However, if it were an ugly, short, black woman, regardless if she has the highest academic laurels they will put up a defense mechanism. She will need another forum to prove who she is and not a chance meeting as such.

Little wonder they are often used as bait to bring down men who ain't strong spiritually.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2017
Aregbe: You say you go come I no see you again, why?
Omosexy: Ogbeni no worries, I go try make we align for Rome.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by jevic(m): 11:25am On Dec 11, 2017
That handshake is tight. Aregbesola
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by Femijohn198: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
Aregbe no toast person wife ooo
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
That Agbada does not look flattering on her....she looks like a sumo wrestler in it undecided
it actually makes her look like an occultic leader
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Governor Aregbesola At The Future Awards 2017 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
Was Captain E there?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: There Are Plots To Keep Presidency In The North –prof. Sagay / What They Told You About Yahaya Bello Vs The Truth (Video) / Mbu Deployed As AIG In charge Of Lagos, Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.