Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). (748 Views)

APC Crisis: Tinubu Regains ‘control’ Of Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti / Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Ambode's Land Use Charge: A Wake Up Call To Landlords Especially Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by zurash85(m): 2:33am On Dec 11, 2017
THE GOVERNMENT OF DECEIT (A WAKE-UP CALL TO THE PEOPLE OF OGUN STATE).
Our good people of Ogun State is high time we know the truth and stand for the truth, According to Prof Wole Soyinka, He said a man dies in himself, when he kept quite during the time of oppression. The Present Governor of Ogun State said in a national papers last month that a foreigner can’t rule Ogun State, Can we ask Gov Amosun a question When did he built his first house in Ogun state? His house in GRA ibara was bought by him during his era as a senator, and he himself own no property in Ogun state until his sojourn to public office in the state. All his investments, his mansions, and his resort was built in Lagos state, His Only investment was achieved during his tenure as a Governor of ogun state.
A man with most wicked heart and soul is governing our state, a man that lack human sympathy for example How does Otunba Gbenga Daniel former Governor of Ogun state Re-constructed and Re-expanded LALUBU STREET OKE-ILEWO (BANKS ROAD) where I grew up and resides without demolishing any property and built the road to International Standards This is called VISION and TECHNOCRAT at work.
Our people of Ogun State Let us wake up ,Don’t allow Gov Amosun stooge on the mantle of leadership in the state, Majority of the road constructed by Gov Amosun are Federal Road from Ita-eko to lafenwa to ibara to oke mosan ,ijebu ode overhead bridge, Sagamu overhead bridge, Ayetoro to ilara to imeko all these road are Federal Govt road and He will be paid later by Federal Government of Nigeria, The question we need to ask ourselves is WILL ALL THESE MONIES GET BACK TO THE STATE POCKET IF HE SUCCSSFULLY INSTAL HIS STOOGE? CAPITAL NO This is big man agreement for the incoming stooge , That is why he is making all his effort to install his stooge. This Government only Concentrate in ABEOKUTA SOUTH, ABEOKUTA NORTH, IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT because of his senatorial ambition, many other local governments doesn’t benefit from his administration.
To all our Able MEN SENATOR Olalekan YAYI, Chief NASIRU Isiaka, DR.Doyin OKUPE, HON dimeji BANKOLE,HON Abiodun AKINLADE, Let us all come out against any stooge in the State.
Thank you
Engr. Adeyemi S.A(MNSE)
Zurash85@yahoo.com
Abeokuta
Ogun State.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by thirty(m): 3:25am On Dec 11, 2017
By their words, we shall know them.

Mr. You have never quoted a responsible politicians in your group. Dr Gbenga Daniel
SEN. Olalekan YAYI, Chief NASIRU Isiaka,
DR.Doyin OKUPE, HON dimeji BANKOLE,

Your statement are contradicting.
This Government only Concentrate in ABEOKUTA SOUTH, ABEOKUTA NORTH, IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT but he constructed federal government projects in Ijebu ode etc.

Mr, face your job. These politicians will use you and dump.

2 Likes

Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by Jaideyone(m): 4:18am On Dec 11, 2017
thirty:
By their words, we shall know them.

Mr. You have never quoted a responsible politicians in your group. Dr Gbenga Daniel
SEN. Olalekan YAYI, Chief NASIRU Isiaka,
DR.Doyin OKUPE, HON dimeji BANKOLE,

Your statement are contradicting.
This Government only Concentrate in ABEOKUTA SOUTH, ABEOKUTA NORTH, IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT but he constructed federal government projects in Ijebu ode etc.

Mr, face your job. These politicians will use you and dump.
don't mind him. I even thought he had something sensible to say.

I'm from Abeokuta and I had to do a presentation at FMC last year so I had to go to Abeokuta 3times prior to the presentation to prepare and also visit relatives I've not seen in a long time. I drove around town and I have to confess everything we read o line is true.

Amosun constructed roads and flyovers. he has done a wonderful job.

Mr zurash85 stop spreading lies. most of the roads he did are state government roads and a few federal. and why are you ranting about his interview that a foreigner can't rule Ogun state? why the rant about him not having a house in the state? are those important issues?

you couldn't bring allegations of corruption or mismanagement. your only allegation is that he will embezzle the money when the federal government pays. what kind of silly conclusion is that?

imagine this PDP agent still trying to prop up the image of gbenga Daniel the thief? chai!!!

go back and tell your masters you fail op

1 Like

Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by haffaze777(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2017
zurash85:
Our good people of Ogun State is high time we know the truth and stand for the truth, According to Prof Wole Soyinka, He said a man dies in himself, when he kept quite during the time of oppression. The Present Governor of Ogun State said in a national papers last month that a foreigner can’t rule Ogun State, Can we ask Gov Amosun a question When did he built his first house in Ogun state? His house in GRA ibara was bought by him during his era as a senator, and he himself own no property in Ogun state until his sojourn to public office in the state. All his investments, his mansions, and his resort was built in Lagos state, His Only investment was achieved during his tenure as a Governor of ogun state.
A man with most wicked heart and soul is governing our state, a man that lack human sympathy for example How does Otunba Gbenga Daniel former Governor of Ogun state Re-constructed and Re-expanded LALUBU STREET OKE-ILEWO (BANKS ROAD) where I grew up and resides without demolishing any property and built the road to International Standards This is called VISION and TECHNOCRAT at work.
Our people of Ogun State Let us wake up ,Don’t allow Gov Amosun stooge on the mantle of leadership in the state, Majority of the road constructed by Gov Amosun are Federal Road from Ita-eko to lafenwa to ibara to oke mosan ,ijebu ode overhead bridge, Sagamu overhead bridge, Ayetoro to ilara to imeko all these road are Federal Govt road and He will be paid later by Federal Government of Nigeria, The question we need to ask ourselves is WILL ALL THESE MONIES GET BACK TO THE STATE POCKET IF HE SUCCSSFULLY INSTAL HIS STOOGE? CAPITAL NO This is big man agreement for the incoming stooge , That is why he is making all his effort to install his stooge. This Government only Concentrate in ABEOKUTA SOUTH, ABEOKUTA NORTH, IFO LOCAL GOVERNMENT because of his senatorial ambition, many other local governments doesn’t benefit from his administration.
To all our Able MEN SENATOR Olalekan YAYI, Chief NASIRU Isiaka, DR.Doyin OKUPE, HON dimeji BANKOLE,HON Abiodun AKINLADE, Let us all come out against any stooge in the State.
Thank you
Engr. Adeyemi S.A(MNSE)
Zurash85@yahoo.com
Abeokuta
Ogun State.
number one problem of yayi is his supporter,the problem u people have is that you don't have anything to campaign with than to abuse amosun or say bad things about him,that's why we sensible Ogun people will not vote him,I've never met any Solomon yayi's fans who is ready to tell us what yayi want to offer us,rather they will be telling us amosun is black,amosun is red.get ur act together because yayi will never smell oke mosan insha allah

1 Like

Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by zurash85(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Jaideyone:
don't mind him. I even thought he had something sensible to say.

I'm from Abeokuta and I had to do a presentation at FMC last year so I had to go to Abeokuta 3times prior to the presentation to prepare and also visit relatives I've not seen in a long time. I drove around town and I have to confess everything we read o line is true.

Amosun constructed roads and flyovers. he has done a wonderful job.

Mr zurash85 stop spreading lies. most of the roads he did are state government roads and a few federal. and why are you ranting about his interview that a foreigner can't rule Ogun state? why the rant about him not having a house in the state? are those important issues?

you couldn't bring allegations of corruption or mismanagement. your only allegation is that he will embezzle the money when the federal government pays. what kind of silly conclusion is that?

imagine this PDP agent still trying to prop up the image of gbenga Daniel the thief? chai!!!

go back and tell your masters you fail op

Oga i once work at the ministry of works Okemosan and i can tell u that ita-Eko,sokori,oke ilewo are federal road passing thru state even The iyana mosuari,Amosun award a kilometer of road at 1billion naira is that not corruption,wait until he finished his tenure and see all the hidden truth
Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by haffaze777(m): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
zurash85:

Oga i once work at the ministry of works Okemosan and i can tell u that ita-Eko,sokori,oke ilewo are federal road passing thru state even The iyana mosuari,Amosun award a kilometer of road at 1billion naira is that not corruption,wait until he finished his tenure and see all the hidden truth
you are not the only one worked or working with ministry, am presently working at bureau of lands and property and I think I am in the best position to chip in,saying ita eko,sokori and oke ilewo are federal road leave me speechless, brother if you want to criticise nor lie pls do it where you won't disgrace itself.
Re: The Government Of Deceit (a Wake-up Call To The People Of Ogun State). by Babalegba(m): 12:13am On Dec 18, 2017
zurash85:
Thank you
Engr. Adeyemi S.A(MNSE)
Zurash85@yahoo.com
Abeokuta
Ogun State.
Lying hateful timewaster

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Gov Aregbesola At 2017 Iwude Ijesa Festival / President Buhari Receives Group Of Ulamas (photos) / Shehu Sani Reacts To El-rufai's N2 Billion Defamation Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.