Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,472 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] (37121 Views)

Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by crownedprinz(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
my eyes are closed
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2017
'Small Chops' dressed like she's going for some Brazilian Carnival grin

dably:
@GISTMORE

She looks stunning!

https://www.gistmore.com/check-beverly-nayas-revealing-arabian-dress-wedding-party-2-premiere

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by joenor(m): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Some fine girl, can make u sin... I'm for christ
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by pedrilo: 9:11am On Dec 11, 2017
u r not yet married, and u wear such. i pity u
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by uvalued(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
She is just displaying maggot food don't salivate or lust my brothers
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by barcalover(m): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2017
No be my slippers dey that girl breast?

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by dokpesi1993: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2017
MAKE I HEAR!
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by poik(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
dably:
@GISTMORE

She looks stunning!

https://www.gistmore.com/check-beverly-nayas-revealing-arabian-dress-wedding-party-2-premiere

My problem isn't the lady; her madness has been established. I am more concerned about the people who are calling this stunning; na the same eyes we get so? What is wrong with people?

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by orees3: 9:41am On Dec 11, 2017
mehn....
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Threebear:
Who is she and why is she relevant ?

You see that junction overlooking third mainland bridge, yes! That one! take a right turn to adekunle bustop, then another left turn to sabo yaba! You'll see one man selling complete sports newspaper there, just ask him. cry

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by Cool83(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2017
I can't wait to see the part 2
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by Blackops(m): 10:16am On Dec 11, 2017
everything sef don fall.
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by chinedu234(m): 11:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Complex problems. Looks very unnatural and uncomfortable.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by tunde37(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2017
London has fallen
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Are you cripple? Deaf? Dumb? Blind? no? Then go make your own money and stop depending on others
I hope you pay on dates, or at least go dutch.
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by Tonytonex(m): 12:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
fyn geh. l love ha
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by iamdrfresh: 3:10am On Dec 12, 2017
girl4rmspace:

Are you cripple? Deaf? Dumb? Blind? no? Then go make your own money and stop depending on others

okay maybe d idea of Sugar mummy sounds like I wanna depend on her??
nah...its just that for her, I wldnt mind d m-i-l-f kinda thingy
Re: Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] by iamdrfresh: 3:13am On Dec 12, 2017
girl4rmspace:

where in space u from btw?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Performs In Mayotte At Sold Out Concert - Country He Never Heard Of / Mercy Eke's Hot 29th Birthday Celebration / DJ Enimoney And Olamide As Kids (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.