Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (22832 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by easymancfc(m): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
G007:

Bro, I did mine last week too. I am currently out of town.
Do you know if they cancelled that and started another?
No Sir, that's what am trying to find out.. but I will go tomorrow to confirm
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
kinglahrin7G:
If physical verification is starting fully on the 11th as opposed to the on the 4th earlier stated, then when will be the deadline for the registration?? @npowerng

Are you asking for deadline for Verification Or registration sir?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Jbuster: 9:40am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by bamoski(m): 9:43am On Dec 12, 2017
ekems2017:
Our nepa bill don't have address on it since it's prepaid meter

Mine is also pre-paid, but shows the address.

You can go to the LGA secreteriat for the residence permit. Most likely they won't bother checking the address on the utility bill, they just want to see a utility bill.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 9:44am On Dec 12, 2017
phemswag:

Just so you know, your officials in Mubi North Local Government, Adamawa State insisted we pay N1000 for I.D Card.

You only get posted after you have paid (N-Teach).
You will not be posted if you do not pay.

Apart from the money extortion, the verification process has been going well.

Noted,

If possible kindly take pictures Or record a video for evidence,

Kindly post it on any of the Npower Official Social Media Channels.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
abbeysoul:
I was at my secretariat today at Apapa Iganmu and we were told to come back tomorrow.Secondly, @Npowerng this issue of pre-selected applicants not seeing their names on the verification list needs to be looked into and something urgent should be done about it. Perhaps text message telling each applicant to go to his/her exact registered LGA as you have it in your database because the number of pre-selected applicants who will miss out on this verification exercise would be huge and for most applicants this program is like the last hope to earn a living. So kindly please do something about it to prevent people who are having this problem of missing names on the list from missing out of this once in a lifetime opportunity and also to proof the transparency of Npower.Thank you

Okay sir,

Meanwhile they can check in other LGAs they might have filled During the registration process.

Kindly pass the information to other Pre-selected applicants having this issue's.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by G007(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
easymancfc:

No Sir, that's what am trying to find out.. but I will go tomorrow to confirm
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by dayofadunsin: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Aphrygian:
same with me tooooo, i checked mine at ilesha west and east but i didnt see my name and i was not the only person that has such issue. Pls any help?

I was at Ilesa West on Monday, they had no information yet. Have they pasted the list? Have they also started verification?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by dayofadunsin: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Aphrygian:
same with me tooooo, i checked mine at ilesha west and east but i didnt see my name and i was not the only person that has such issue. Pls any help?

I was at Ilesa West on Monday, they had no information yet. Have they pasted the list? Have they also started verification?

Kindly give me the link to the WhatsApp group. I tried the one you posted. I could not get access
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Kuffree:
Verification started in Uyo LGA today.
So many have been verified already.
Kudos Npower, I was delighted to see that N_Agro alone has more than 1k pre selected candidates.

Wow, Excellent.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2017
meyosky:
Got this message,Congratulations! You have been invited to the next stage of your pre-selection into Npower- Physical Verification. Kindly, visit your LGA of residence for your physical verification exercise with your 1) Birth certificate or evidence of your DOB, 2) NYSC certificate or exemptions where applicable 3) ID card, and 4) Educational credentials. Please note Pre-selection does not mean automatic selection
I went to my LGA of residents and couldn't find my name. What's the next line of action to take please help oo obioakpo LGA Port Harcourt River State

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by dfo12(m): 10:13am On Dec 12, 2017
npowerng:

Okay sir,

Meanwhile they can check in other LGAs they might have filled During the registration process.

Kindly pass the information to other Pre-selected applicants having this issue's.

You have mentioned this time without number, thank you. The issue is this, I have checked all of the LGA in the NPOWER list for Kaduna and still cannot find my name having in mind that I was sent SMS of pre-selection. How do I rectify this please as time is of the essence.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2017
Nothing yet at Somolu local govt.

Meanwhile, can one use drivers license as DOB confirmation?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2017
emeraldlife:
I was really impressed with the way the Npower officials conducted the PV exercise in Awka South LGA, Anambra State. But I will like to report that these officials demanded for #100 from every candidate in order to collect the photocopies of their credentials. I resisted initially but the woman just ignored my copy. Is that a processing fee? grin

We have said this repeatedly, Do Not Pay anyone any Kobo for any reason. angry angry
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
tibaonnet:

npowerng: This is the same issue I am having, Pls help me out. My residential LG is Akure South and my LG of Origin is Irepodun/Irepodun in Ekiti state. Pls what else do you want me to supply you to help me out.

Are you very sure that's the place of residence you selected ?
You can check in other LGAs you might have filled During the registration process
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
pp802:
Nothing yet at Somolu local govt.

Meanwhile, can one use drivers license as DOB confirmation?

You can only use that as a Means of Identification, Kindly check the Imagine below.

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:28am On Dec 12, 2017
dfo12:

You have mentioned this time without number, thank you. The issue is this, I have checked all of the LGA in the NPOWER list for Kaduna and still cannot find my name having in mind that I was sent SMS of pre-selection. How do I rectify this please as time is of the essence.

All the local Government in Kaduna ?

Birnin Gwari
Chikun
Giwa
Igabi
Ikara
Jaba
Jema'a
Kachia
Kaduna North
Kaduna South
Kagarko
Kajuru
Kaura
Kauru
Kubau
Kudan
Lere
Makarfi
Sabon Gari
Sanga
Soba
Zangon Kataf
Zaria

Are you saying you have checked in all this LGAs ?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 10:35am On Dec 12, 2017
olizzz:
I need this job please, I applied for Tax and I am
yet to go for training. people keep telling me tax training is still ongoing in batches. please help. I am Olasehinde Tosin Elizabeth

Kindly contact Vaids

You can contact vaids on https://www.facebook.com/VAIDSNG/
Twitter: @VAIDSNG
Instagram @ideclareng/
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by dfo12(m): 10:41am On Dec 12, 2017
npowerng:

All the local Government in Kaduna ?

Birnin Gwari
Chikun
Giwa
Igabi
Ikara
Jaba
Jema'a
Kachia
Kaduna North
Kaduna South
Kagarko
Kajuru
Kaura
Kauru
Kubau
Kudan
Lere
Makarfi
Sabon Gari
Sanga
Soba
Zangon Kataf
Zaria

Are you saying you have checked in all this LGAs ?

Yes sir. All of it over and over again.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by mathew411(m): 11:01am On Dec 12, 2017
hello,
i live in Kado Life Camp Abuja, i got a text message from N-POWER that i have been selected but this morning i was called by a woman from Anambra and she told me that i should come for verification, that my name is on their list and my address is in Abuja. now i am confused because i live in Abuja under AMAC. what should i do?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by idros4real: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
Ibadan North LGA physical verification going on smoothly as expected, thanks to the Npower staffs. But NPOWER please do something concerning those that registered with the LGA of their residential address but couldn't find their name. It is going to be painstaking to be going from one LGA to the other. Because the man that address us told us that physical verification will end this week and collation in the state will commence next week. I think a master list will solve this issues once and for all. My opinion though, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by 2undeajigs: 11:27am On Dec 12, 2017
npowerng:

Allowing people to access their portal after the registration process was one of the mistake from last year process.
A lot of people had issue's of changing their bank details and different people accessing people's profile and changing different information which lead to payment issue and plenty more issue's.

Your reasons are valid. But you can still open the portal & make the details unEditable(Read only).
Or even if its editable, your web programmers can restrict the database from accepting any new entries from applicants.
this way, people can check there details but won't be able to edit anything or add new information.

Not allowing applicants see there details smells fishy & untransparent.

Many unemployed youths have applied for as much as 50 jobs throughout the year,
some have moved several times in there hustle for a job.
How do you expect them to remember specific details of there applications?

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
funnynation:

They said we should go to APO.

Kindly check in, Where they redirected you to sir.

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by mymzo48: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Please candidate for ilorin south, what is the update?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by DAGAUDA(m): 11:48am On Dec 12, 2017
This is a right steps in a right direction from the right president till 2023 #BUHARIIKONALLAH

1 Like

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Botanistbbb: 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
mydeporch:
From Oyo, Afijio
Asked to drop our congratulatory print out showing our preselection nd wrote our name, phone no nd bvn no down in a notebook. They said d officials are not back from IBadan . So we are asked to come back tomorrow.
pls,wat of Oyo East LG
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by ambifez: 11:53am On Dec 12, 2017
@ Npower ng; pls clarify this issue. at the pre-selection portal I got a congratulatory message for the next stage. I heard that last week SMS was sent which I didn't receive, does it mean my formal selection is no longer valid or I should proceed with my P.V?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by olajyde3: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one thank God i hv done mine this morning so easy not stressful.@ikeja secreteriate best of luck friends 07030498217
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by AnaCheks(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
emeraldlife:
I was really impressed with the way the Npower officials conducted the PV exercise in Awka South LGA, Anambra State. But I will like to report that these officials demanded for #100 from every candidate in order to collect the photocopies of their credentials. I resisted initially but the woman just ignored my copy. Is that a processing fee? grin
Did they paste the names of those that will do their PV there please?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by hartson(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
ammamat:
taraba said till further noticed, I thought d pv is world wide....or some state have their own time
you thought the exercise was nation wide not world wide grin grin
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Oye123(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
I
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by mathew411(m): 12:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
i live in Kado Life Camp Abuja, i got a text message from N-POWER that i have been selected but this morning i was called by a woman from Anambra and she told me that i should come for verification, that my name is on their list and my address is in Abuja. now i am confused because i live in Abuja under AMAC. what should i do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 / Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.