Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. (22828 Views)

Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. / Npower 2017 Applicants Pre-selection Status Checker Released / N-power Explains How To Check Pre-selection Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2017
easymancfc:

Please advise... I just went to my local govt of residence to do my verification and my name was not on the list, I just checked the updated link online and saw that my local govt was ABAJI INSTEAD OF BWARI..
WHAT SHOULD I DO?? ABAJI IS FAR FROM WHERE I LIVE.. PLS RESPOND ASAP.. THANKS

Kindly go to ABAJI for your physical verification, You selected it yourself sir.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 9:56am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

You can now log in to your portal to check were you selected sir. smiley

Thanks have seen mine....log in through this link and type in your phone number you received the message on ...you see your local government where you are posted too

http://check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by azelab: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Kindly go to ABAJI for your physical verification, You selected it yourself sir.
Please Sir, help me to attend to my own case. Name: Babajide Omolola Idayat, Bwari LGA FCT, FCT ABUJA, Email Is babajideomolola1234@yahoo.com, phone number 07038665280. thanks, i am waiting in anticipation.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
azelab:
Please Sir, help me to attend to my own case. Name: Babajide Omolola Idayat, Bwari LGA FCT, FCT ABUJA, Email Is babajideomolola1234@yahoo.com, phone number 07038665280. thanks, i am waiting in anticipation.

Okay,

Noted sir.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by G007(m): 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
easymancfc:

there's a list pasted on the wall now, and your name has to be on the list for you to be able to do your verification..
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
kinglahrin7G:
deadline for Verification Pls... And again go to the secretariat today saw my name on the list but my DOB is not the same with the one I out down. My dob is 06/07/92 but I saw 06/03/92.. What's the implication pls @npowerng

Any information you see on your profile or the List at the verification center is the exact information/details you used during your registration .
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by ibebnb: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
please o i am in N build i have not recieved any password to log in my acc details pls any info on how i can fix my issues my name is Emmanuel
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by tibaonnet: 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

Okay,

Noted sir.

please nothing is happening in Irepodun/Ifelodun LG of Ekiti state. Only pasted list and no official on ground to attend to us. One of them said we should listen to radio to know when they will start with just 2 days left. Pls do the needful because I am impatient with this attitude of theirs.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
tibaonnet:

please nothing is happening in Irepodun/Ifelodun LG of Ekiti state. Only pasted list and no official on ground to attend to us. One of them said we should listen to radio to know when they will start with just 2 days left. Pls do the needful because I am impatient with this attitude of theirs.

Okay,

Noted Sir, We are working on it.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
@Npower What's the implication of registering for Npower with two names while all certificates and ID cards are carrying three names on it?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by easymancfc(m): 7:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
npowerng:

ABAJI VERIFICATION IS ON HOLD ACCORDING TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE, THE YOUTHS ARE PREVENTING THE EXERCISE..
PLEASE CLEAR UP THE ISSUE OR LET US DO OUR VERIFICATION IN BWARI
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by Meklex(m): 7:33am On Dec 14, 2017
npowerng can I go with only the photocopies of the required documents?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Meklex:
npowerng can I go with only the photocopies of the required documents?

Kindly take the Originals and the photocopies with you.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2017
easymancfc:

ABAJI VERIFICATION IS ON HOLD ACCORDING TO THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN THERE, THE YOUTHS ARE PREVENTING THE EXERCISE..
PLEASE CLEAR UP THE ISSUE OR LET US DO OUR VERIFICATION IN BWARI

Okay sir,

We are presently working on it.
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Flobakd:
@Npower What's the implication of registering for Npower with
two names while all certificates and ID cards are carrying three
names on it?

Your application details such as your name and surname should tally with your BVN details .
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by npowerng: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
ibebnb:
please o i am in N build i have not recieved any password to log in my acc details pls any info on how i can fix my issues my name is Emmanuel

Did you receive the SMS without the password ?
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by edemsimeon: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
2016 APPLICANTS ARE IGNORED. WE AREN'T VERIFIED(HERE IN SOKOTO). WHAT A MISFORTUNE!
Re: Break Down On The Pre-selection Process, Please Read Imagine Below Carefully. by arowz56(m): 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2018
Now I heard people are receiving messages again for physical verification

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Young Professionals Programme 2016 / Appeal Court Nullifies IGP’s Recruitment Of 10,000 Constables / Why Would You Pay Someone N50k For Jobs Of 4 People?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.