Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed (1012 Views)

Man Resists Hitting Lady After She Fights And Hits Him Severally / I can't satisfy my woman / I Can’t Marry A Man Who Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually For 12-15 Hours- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by Oluwolex2000(m): 10:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Source - .COM

Today on Link Up With Dan, one of Our Followers is currently at cross roads as her relationship with her boyfriend of almost two years, is tending towards the next phase.

According to our reader, her boyfriend already proposed marriage to her but she’s not satisfied with their sexual life and she’s indecisive whether or not, she wants to go further, cause the dissatisfaction is really a barrier for her.

She says she’s spoken to her boyfriend about it, but all to no avail, she says he’s a nice person but just that one thing is holding her back and now she needs your advice.

In the mail she sent me this morning :

I have a boyfriend who has proposed to me already and for almost two years we have been together. I Have been struggling sexual satisfaction. He can’t really satisfy me and have told him stylishly and openly.

I Even told him I will cheat on him if we get married as I cannot endure like this for the rest of my life. But each time I strive to breakup, he will eventually do everything to make the relationship work

The good part is he’s very nice, willing to do everything for me. Please can you post this and keep me anonymous please?

Read More : http://www..com/2017/12/my-fiancee-cannot-satisfy-me-in-bed-ive.html

Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by olureignforever: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
You mean ''fiance'' not hubby. Continue.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by thesicilian: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2017
If sex is so important to her she better break up the relationship now, than to start cheating in the marriage later.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by odogwubiafra: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2017
Then change.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by moorevic(m): 11:19am On Dec 11, 2017
I know sex is required to bond a relationship but if you can't put up with him than quit rather than given your self a bad name.
Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 11, 2017
Jump ship cus life hard as it is without a harddick grin
Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy grin

Use intimacy gadgets
Re: My Fiancee Can't Satisfy Me In Bed,i’ve Told Him Severally,but He Hasn’t Changed by Mufasa27(m): 11:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Have you tried ponkriyon or sobotone

Get this for your fiance, hubby whatever and thank me later wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Strikes A Pose With Unclad Curvy IG Model, Symba At A Pool Party / Man Arrested For Raping Two Goats To Death In Kenya / Valentine Boat Cruise Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.