Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere (38011 Views)

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Owonisola1990: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
she's damn beautiful

She us beautiful but not damn

See more beautiful photos here http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-sola-sobowale-her-beautiful-daughter/
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Owonisola1990: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
she's damn beautiful

She's beautiful but not damn

See more beautiful photos here http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photo-of-sola-sobowale-her-beautiful-daughter/
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Slaveman343: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
akheen:

You all stop saying this rubbish that people looks like bobrisky .

that's their real look.. it's bobrisky that's trying to look like them

#Ewu
hahahhaha nigga you have a poor taste in women. Idgf who is copying who. She looks strong, fat and clownish. Not my fault your standards are on the ground.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by NoToPile: 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
She's prettier than her mum.The only reason we feel her mum is more pretty is because she bleached her skin.Lets learn to appreciate our God given complexion.

She didnt bleach, she has always being very fair from time immemorial and its quite normal for the knuckles to be a shade darker.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Even with the heavy makeup the ugliness is still radiating.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Sweetmom: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
trevolady:

Actually he must lead the way.

Followed by you grin
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Civeli(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Urgly people will not appreciate what is good. By their responce we will know them.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Tonytonex(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
dota ofcos, wats my biznes wit de moda.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by oyemomilara: 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
colly22boy:
End time Mother and Child.... both will go to Hell

And sheybe you will meet them there...hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Tonytonex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This woman finally made money from hard drugs after going to prison in the United States when she first got into the trade.
IS THAT THE QUESTION THE OP ASKED YOU?

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by oyemomilara: 3:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
She's prettier than her mum.The only reason we feel her mum is more pretty is because she bleached her skin.Lets learn to appreciate our God given complexion.

She bought bleaching cream from you, abi? let's learn to mind our business this coming year

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by dukekingsley(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
The Daughter is Big Error tho
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Sexyolori(f): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
LuvU2:
Beautiful girl ❤ mum's face is a bit disproportionate. She'll be fine once she loses weight
Its people like you that drive others to commit suicide. Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by delpee(f): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This woman finally made money from hard drugs after going to prison in the United States when she first got into the trade.

Your evidence?

By the way, she's been living in UK where her husband and children are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by 99foxxy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Yemike:

Are you okay?
Is that what you call beautiful??
damn beautiful indeed. grin
grin
Yemike:

Are you okay?
Is that what you call beautiful??
damn beautiful indeed. grin
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by IamPatriotic(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
delpee:

Your evidence?

By the way, she's been living in UK where her husband and children are.

She was imprisoned in the UK for several years, and followers of Yoruba movies were even insinuating that she was hanged in Indonesia
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Who is her father?

Mr. Sobowale ! cool
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=oyemomilara post=63187914]

She bought bleaching cream from you, abi? let's learn to mind our business this coming year[/quot

If u want to mind ur business,then u must stop mentioning people.Anyways tnx for d advise, will keep dat in mind.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by diadem10: 6:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

A bleacher like yourself calling out someone who's been known to be fair before she became a prominent actress? I don't get women at times. Lol.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by ReneeNuttall(f): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
diadem10:

A bleacher like yourself calling out someone who's been known to be fair before she became a prominent actress? I don't get women at times. Lol.

LMAO! A bleacher like myself ko, bleacher like bobrisky nii.Shey na today people start the bleaching madness?Anyways dat dsnt stop me from loving her.Oya Goan eat seems u haven't had dinner yet.
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by RaeMystix: 2:04am On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Who?....Ehh?...Give us prove
Re: Sola Sobowale & Daughter, Mimi Sobowale Step Out For "Wedding Party 2" Premiere by RaeMystix: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:

She was imprisoned in the UK for several years, and followers of Yoruba movies were even insinuating that she was hanged in Indonesia
First it was in the U.S, now it's the U.K?. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

TY Bello: If I Reduce My Hair, I May Lose My Balance / Ese Eriata: If You Dump A Man Because He Cheats, Your Brain Is Leaking / Michael Ekeinde Graduates From High School, Omotola Jalade Congratulates Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.