Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (16436 Views)

Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by BloggersNG: 12:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Gospel Singer Obiwon has reacted to the Most Talked about bible scripture in Nigeria 'Tithe' And according to him, his an unashamed to Tithe, Because God Personally appeared to him, and told that Tithing honors him, so he will never stop, see his IG Post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/god-personally-revealed-to-me-that.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by veekid(m): 2:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
No fùcking fúck was given, e no konsain me

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
pls, what was God wearing?

Did he appear on a horse, trekking, using Lamborghini or on a private jet?

how many Police men were guarding God?

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Natureinspred: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
ok
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by QueenSekxy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
see his lengthy head..undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by tobtap: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Paying tithe is between u n God.. I believe in paying tithe..

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by 9jatatafo(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stop weed bro

19 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by deco22(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
See as e dy shine teeth angry

47 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by rejosom(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't doubt your revelation from God, Sir... but the problem is that some people are personally revealing to others that tithing honors God. Why can't they be patient enough for God to do his work.

They wan overthrow God?

9 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by DancingSkeleton(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Haa
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Glo is giving out free data as christmas gift to customer see how to get yours free now read more at https://free.facebook.com/PIX-1521015771533164
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by kendylet(f): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
noted...cute tho
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Mariangeles(f): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mods on nairaland looking for traffic... so, any posts on tithes, pastors, churches... they push it to the front page, even something as unimportant as someone's personal post just to manipulate people, generate anger and argument and gain traffic... THE DEVIL IS A LIAR!

4 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by lifezone247(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Omg! the kind headache wey dady freez Dey give people this days no be small thing. He want spoil Christmas money for them grin

16 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Elnino4ladies: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
This failed musician should shut up already.

32 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by loomer: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Una no go let us hear another thing

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by ivolt: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
He indirectly depends on tithe for a living,
since his patrons are G.O's and pastors.

6 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by ceezarhh(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
enough of this "tithe" talk already...

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Elnino4ladies: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
QueenSekxy:
see his lengthy head..undecided

grin cheesy grin why evuls?
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Tekzyflex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oya explain Det 14:22

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by BlackManta(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Personal revealation.

Obiwon is not first person to use that tactic and he wont be the last.
E A Adeboye also used that tactic and yet christians are still arguing amongst themselves.

Enough of personal revealation.
It's not working.

It's time to deploy out better tactics.
You said that god is honoured by tithes.
Can you provide a bible passage to support that statement

If you cant support your personal thoughts with biblical reference, then it's pretty much useless and wont quench the confusion in chritiandom.

As for me.
God has yet to reveal to me that payment of tithe is right.
Until he does that, i wont pay one kobo.

15 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by MZEE01: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
A required tithe does not change the heart or the action of a man. I see tithing as fulfilling a religion obligation, and as such, should not be imposed on anyone.

The modern church should not mislead people. Giving tithe is not a “necessity” to make it into heaven or hell. it is an important distinction between generosity and obligation.

case closed

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by chukslawrence(m): 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
OK
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by IAmSkinny: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
All these upcoming artiste be using this tithe issue subtly in order to trend.
Bust!
Learn the secrets of a successful photography business here
http://www.fototech.com.ng/common-mistakes-photographers-nigeria-make-time/
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by chumakk: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why won't God revealed to him? Is he not part of people who benefit from the tithe payment

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by lovelylad: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Not everybody can use their brain. SMH angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by purem(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
It's a total waste of time to be reading this comment
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by okeyscrib(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
He should explain exactly how God gave him this revelation

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by jericco1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
stop lying jare. God personally told you? nawa o.

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Einl(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Love God genuinely.
Help the poor.
Visit the sick.
Don't be a hypocritic.
Don't pray for the downfall of another man.
Enjoy your spouse.
Let your children live their dreams

This was also personally revealed to me.

6 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by salveoP(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
See fine shirt and blazer...dividends of tithe...Iyami!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Junior Pope Celebrates His Son, Jason Odonwodo 4th Birthday / PWAN STARS Signs Deyemi Okanlawon As Ambassador (Pictures) / Patoranking Thanks Fans And Partners As He Concludes 7 Weeks European Tour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.