Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" (16454 Views)

Obiwon Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Obiwon: How God Healed Me, Snatched Me From The Jaw Of Death / Wizkid Day In State Of Minnesota, USA. Governor Honors Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Stephenex(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tithing is an ancient covenant. It is what draws God blessings and makes it to stay. A natural man can understand this things because they are foolishness unto him(it won't make sense) neither can he know this things because they are spiritually discerned

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by DWJOBScom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
it's an awesome way of thanksgiving...
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by wonlasewonimi: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
I have no issues if you pay regular 10% of your income to the motherless babies home or well known charities. But, if you gift it to oritsejafor or suleiman ladiladi, you are very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by ReneeNuttall(f): 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
This one wants to be popular again by all means possible.upcoming veteran grin
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by DWJOBScom(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stephenex:
Tithing is an ancient covenant. It is what draws God blessings and makes it to stay. A natural man can understand this things because they are foolishness unto him(it won't make sense) neither can he know this things because they are spiritually discerned

Surely flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you....

It's an honor to God
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by allstarcomic(m): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
God does not appear to man.

This is a big lie. if he has prove of their conversation he should post it and we will believe him.

If he does not have any picture to show then he should STFU and pray for forgivenes.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
This Obiwon, if you shake his hand, you will feel like you are crushed with a rock. The guy's palm knows no joy.

He was doing great at Music then, then all of a sudden, like someone possessed by a demon he left it and started this born again nonsense.

Now I know he is silly, saying God told him to pay 10% in naira, may be he didnt know that God spends Bitcoins and Ethereum these days, and I have God's bitcoin account if he can be good enough to sow his seed directly to God's bitcoin account which God revealed to me while I was on getting happy ending after a massage at Mount Sinai.

Crazy fuckers.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by morereb10: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
smh
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Uyi168: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Patiently waiting for my own revelations..
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stephenex:
I suppose the apostles were natural men.It is your private jets Daddy GOs that knows more than the apostles

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Jesusgirl92(f): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
I have no issues if you pay regular 10% of your income to the motherless babies home or well known charities. But, if you gift it to oritsejafor or suleiman ladiladi, you are very stupid.
how is it your business who he pays to?? The last time I check, no one tells u what to do with your money.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are now in an era of private revelations.It is no longer by the scripture!!! See wetin Money de cause

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Slaveman343: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
mumu
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by newfound2012: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
BloggersNG:
Gospel Singer Obiwon has reacted to the Most Talked about bible scripture in Nigeria 'Tithe' And according to him, his an unashamed to Tithe, Because God Personally appeared to him, and told that Tithing honors him, so he will never stop, see his IG Post below!

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/god-personally-revealed-to-me-that.html

it's vision of God on tithing you see, not on the salvation of the sinners that are astray.
Men would just unashamedly lie on God!
continue

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:
how is it your business who he pays to?? The last time I check, no one tells u what to do with your money.

No one would have complained if the pastors minded their own business and allow people to do whatever they want with their money.Furthermore they should leave our scriptures alone and stop misquoting it for fleecing the flock

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by anochuko01(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
WITNESS OF THE SPIRIT.
an exclusive right of genuine children of God! not for every tom, dick and freezer.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Stephenex(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

I suppose the apostles were natural men.It is your private jets Daddy GOs that knows more than the apostles

No it is God that reveals through the Spirit not what a man of God instructs you to do. Why don't you pray God reveal this things to you and stop being carnal minded
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
This failed musician should shut up already.

that's just mean
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by newfound2012: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesusgirl92:

Then stop complaining when fraudsters defraud people, after all it is not your money that they want away with

#Notomilkingthesheeplethroughtithing

3 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by jimyjames(m): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
hmm people are so quick to say( God himself told me) this days even when the know what they are saying its a lie , tha shall not use the name of the lord your God in vain

4 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by newfound2012: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin
anochuko01:
WITNESS IF THE SPIRIT.
an exclusive right of children of God alone!

it was revealed to me that all the GOs should pay 10% of the tithe they collect to me to aid the less privileged!

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Pennykeyz(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
are you an artist? looking for the best production,mixing and mastering for your musical jobs, jingles, soundtracks, voice over etc? or are you looking for the perfect studio to your top quality audio/sound jobs, you even want to learn how to produce music, learn to play musical instruments ? then look no further, Piano 24 studio is open for jobs/projects....pls call 07082353615(whatsapp) or 08053036335.ff on IG @pennykeyz
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Paulosky1900: 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
how much did they bribe you with

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by gemini35(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
who could be the next of kin to most of the church account, the children of the pastor,s or deacon,s,because
the way pastor, s like money,make me wonder if they forgot the scenario,which Jesus told the rich man to sale all he had,he will make heaven,
the rich man went away dissapointed,

note,I,m not anti tithe, but I,will key to deu 14;22
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stephenex:

No it is God that reveals through the Spirit not what a man of God instructs you to do. Why don't you pray God reveal this things to you and stop being carnal minded

so how come all this tithing benefits were not revealed to the apostles? so We should take personal revelations above the scriptures?

4 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Fortunehunter(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
God commanded that Tithe should be paid into His Store House. Malachai. 3vs 10.

Jesus thought according to the book of Acts 20 vs 35. that the weak financially should be supported.

Note that tithe paying is not negotiable as it was commanded by God Almighty for the smooth running of the Churches/ house of God.

But many people failed to understand that not everywhere you see well decorated Alter etc , is God's house.

Many people came up because of unemployment to run a Church in order to rob unsuspecting victims of their valuables in the name giving to God.

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
So "personal revelation" overrides scripture?
Be careful, of "God told me, God told me"
Nuff said..

2 Likes

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by anochuko01(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
newfound2012:

grin

it was revealed to me that all the GOs should pay 10% of the tithe they collect to me to aid the less privileged!
loool
liar liargrin

1 Like

Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Fortunehunter(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by anochuko01(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
JohnXcel:
So "personal revelation" overrides scripture?

Be careful, of "God told me, God told me"

Nuff said..
it doesn't override, it confirms.
Re: Obiwon: "God Revealed To Me That Tithe Honors Him" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
anochuko01:

it doesn't override, it confirms.
So why didn't he state the scriptures affirmed? (according to you.)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solomon Buchi Slams Tobi Bakre's Mother Over Marriage Advice / PWAN STARS Signs Deyemi Okanlawon As Ambassador (Pictures) / Akah Nnani And Claire Idera Are Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.