Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg (2009 Views)

Nigeria's GDP Shrinks By 6.10% In Q2 2020 - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stupid report. Port Harcourt alone has more than 1million not to talk of Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, Benin, Ibadan etc.
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tsdarkside(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abagworo:
Stupid report. Port Harcourt alone has more than 1million not to talk of Aba, Enugu, Onitsha, Benin, Ibadan etc.

dont mind am...the numbers dont make sense....its either he is not in nigeria or he is just passing on his own numbers.....
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tuniski: 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

we still dont want fee dee fee back...una can cry as una want....its una right....
Speak for yourself majority want PDP back! You are a buharideen aka abaobaku!

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tuniski: 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont mind am...the numbers dont make sense....its either he is not in nigeria or he is just passing on his own numbers.....
Talk with facts like the OP did not chest beating!

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by SalamRushdie: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abagworo:

Its easy take an average of the 10 closes people you know and what they earn monthly where they work ?
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by ivandragon: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

were do you think america has their believe from...??...international organisations cant be trusted...you should concentrate on your own sef and not about what others say about you....

their are international organisations that say even america will go burst...you think americans would just give up now and commit all mass arakiri....??...why are you doing it...??....

lol...

I asked a simple question, you are going round in circles.

you obviously don't know when to differentiate between a country's political position & a research/science based study.

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tsdarkside(m): 7:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
tuniski:

Speak for yourself majority want PDP back! You are a buharideen aka abaobaku!

you vote fee dee fee,i vote apc....why must that become a daily debatt now.....i made a thread that i dont know atiku and am not vothing him...i said my opinion and moved on to other things...fee dee fee i dont like anyways,i will not open a thread everyday to tell people i dont like fee dee fee....for what...??...

why are you people opening threads about next elections everyday..?...its not necessry....

when its not ipob,its cownunu...when its not biafra its no elections...or your favorate enemies the yorubas....

dont you people have anything else to talk about...??...una behave like kenyans....
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tsdarkside(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
ivandragon:

lol...

I asked a simple question, you are going round in circles.

you obviously don't know when to differentiate between a country's political position & a research/science based study.

research/science based study my foot...those people are not smart a tall...even tb joshua would beat them hands down....and that guy is a known fraudster ooooo....
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Agbaletu:

Could this be true?
Only 803,200 individual earn $8.44 per day in Nigeria out of 180 million people, I doubt it.
Before you hear middle class their must be those below and those above. This means that we have very many poor people whose monthly income is below the international benchmark for social grading based on individual income.
If you are in a payroll unit you will understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tsdarkside(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
happybrother:

Before you hear middle class their must be those below and those above. This means that we have very many poor people whose monthly income is below the international benchmark for social grading based on individual income.
If you are in a payroll unit you will understand

but many are self employed too....how you wan calculate this people...?...
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by ivandragon: 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

research/science based study my foot...those people are not smart a tall...even tb joshua would beat them hands down....and that guy is a known fraudster ooooo....

lol...

no wonder some Nigerians choose to elect a man with questionable educational background.

the phone you are using to beat around the bush was developed through research...

your whole behaviour, attitude, character, opinion every single thing you do, is influenced by something...

that is why people have culture & traditions which are in turn subject to external influences & internal mutations...

bottom line?

your disagreement of the importance of research is based on something you learnt from another study which contradicts the research which you are condemning...

understand?

1 Like

Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tsdarkside(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
ivandragon:

lol...

no wonder some Nigerians choose to elect a man with questionable educational background.

the phone you are using to beat around the bush was developed through research...

your whole behaviour, attitude, character, opinion every single thing you do, is influenced by something...

that is why people have culture & traditions which are in turn subject to external influences & internal mutations...

bottom line?

your disagreement of the importance of research is based on something you learnt from another study which contradicts the research which you are condemning...

understand?

i have nothing against research...the people that are researching i doubt....

did you know you came from a monkey...?...this is your research.....big bang stuff.....
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by ivandragon: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

i have nothing against research...the people that are researching i doubt....

did you know you came from a monkey...?...this is your research.....big bang stuff.....

look, you are just contradicting yourself.

like I said, your reasoning is influenced by what you learn & how those things are interpreted by those who you feel should know better.

if you don't trust foreign organisations' research, stop using the technology & let's see who the monkey really is...

lol...
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by redsun(m): 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ninety six thousand naira cant last a week in nigeria on miscellaneous,no matter how you try to manage it. How can that be the earnings of the socalled middle class in one month? They are talking about working class.
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by ivandragon: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
redsun:
Ninety six thousand naira cant last a week in nigeria on miscellaneous,no matter how you try to manage it. How can that be the earnings of the socalled middle class in one month? They are talking about working class.

the reason for querying the report is that the parameters for the study are not known.

for instance, what is the cut off age to be considered working class? is it 16, 18 or 21...? then the question arises that how many Nigerians between the ages of 21 to say... 28 have finished school talkless of having good jobs?

when you consider that the youths in Nigeria between the ages of 21-28 is about 20m & those less than 21 about 70m, you begin to get the idea behind the results of the study because that's about 90m earning less than $2 a day...

out of the balance of about 70m, those 55(when productivity may begin to drop) & above are about 10-12m...

so that's about 100m that would not be surveyed outright...

so within the balance of about 60m, how many earn 98k about CONSISTENTLY....?

the study may be flawed, but we need to know the parameters of the study before we can disregard it.

just my 2 cents...
Re: Nigerias Middle Class Shrinks To 803,200 Individuals-kpmg by tuniski: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:

you vote fee dee fee,i vote apc....why must that become a daily debatt now.....i made a thread that i dont know atiku and am not vothing him...i said my opinion and moved on to other things...fee dee fee i dont like anyways,i will not open a thread everyday to tell people i dont like fee dee fee....for what...??...

why are you people opening threads about next elections everyday..?...its not necessry....

when its not ipob,its cownunu...when its not biafra its no elections...or your favorate enemies the yorubas....

dont you people have anything else to talk about...??...una behave like kenyans....
Delusional

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top APC Member Joe Igbokwe Reacts 2 Herdsmen Killing In Palateau.See Reactions(p / 2019: PDP, SDP, APGA, 39 Other Parties Move To Produce One Candidate . / If You Rig In Ekiti, We Will Bury You Here -- Gov.fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.