Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) (653 Views)

Housewife Publicly Displays Poster Of Husband's Side Chick To Shame Her / Ghanaian Woman Beats Husband’s Side Chick For Sleeping With Him / Priest Caught Red-handed Bonking A Chic In His Toyota Rav4(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) by Oluwolex2000(m): 2:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Source - .COM

This poster shared by an aggrieved housewife who has decided to go public with her husband’s side chic, has since been making rounds online.

The Poster which came with caption “Home Breaker and Marriage Destroyer”, also came with the lady’s phone number written almost all over the paper.

According to the aggrieved woman, her husband’s side chic went ahead to insult her after she begged her to leave her husband.

She then wrote; “I have begged you enough to leave my husband for me but you decided to insult me,let the world help me warn you. I LOVE MY HUSBAND”

A social media user who shared the photo revealed that he saw it on his way to Enugu from Nsukka.

More photos : http://www..com/2017/12/nigerian-woman-shares-posters-of-her.html

Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) by bolt000(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Allow me the honors Mynd grin

THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don't have anything useful to contribute all the same ftc

Oh globacom why? Even my ftc has been taken away
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) by kachi19: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some other fools who intentionally want to put them wives on unnecessary stress will copy her number sharply
Re: Nigerian Woman Shares Posters Of Her Husband’s Side Chic In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is barbaric and unfair to the society...

(1) (Reply)

Should I Borrow My Boyfriend #500,000? / Smellymouth You Later Got Married To Sandoski?? / What Should I Do? : Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.