Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. (4320 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by shaybebaby(f): 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol he must be a very funny dad grin,hope now you no more cry when he declares himself the winner cheesy
He's late now. But he was like a big kid. He'd watch cartoons with us as well as wrestling. He loved it so much, he'd take the TV with him to work on Saturdays.
That thing used to vex me ehn, like what are we kids supposed to do now when you have taken the TV with you. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

He's late now. But he was like a big kid. He'd watch cartoons with us as well as wrestling. He loved it so much, he'd take the TV with him to work on Saturdays.
That thing used to vex me ehn, like what are we kids supposed to do now when you have taken the TV with you. grin
may his soul rest in peace,,,lol seriously I gave up on your dad,carrying tv to work,,,like my father will say he didn't play enough when he was a kid hehehe.

but wait oooo,you mean he carry tv to work
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01 report here,why viewing,it is a crime to view and go grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
i did something that pissed my mom off...and she struck my head with an empty maltina bottle...was 9/10. weird right?? grin grin
i love my mama so much.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Blackhawk01: 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
Blackhawk01 report here,why viewing,it is a crime to view and go grin

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
I dey follow you like your village witch grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by shaybebaby(f): 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
may his soul rest in peace,,,lol seriously I gave up on your dad,carrying tv to work,,,like my father will say he didn't play enough when he was a kid hehehe.

but wait oooo,you mean he carry tv to work
Thanks hun.

Yes he did when wrestlemania/royal rumble was on. angry

This obviously was only on the Saturdays he had to work (was a pharmacist)
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Blackhawk01: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
I dey follow you like your village witch grin

Hian! Get back! Village witch no get business with city witch. angry angry
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
This happened 17 years back, but it's still funny

Neigbour and dad were gisting and I was beside them staring at neighbor as he's enjoying his fresh looking oranges while I was staring at him and salivating, wishing I was the one consuming the oranges...neighbor asked me whether I was interested, I said yes and he gave me...didn't say thank you before finishing the orange. Pman was furious, then this conversation ensued;

Dad: Ade!
Me: Sir
Dad: walo ra nkan wa fun mi (come and get something for me)
Dad: *stood up and went inside*
Me: *followed him like a zombie*
Dad: *Hiding behind the door*
Me: where are you dad?
Dad: *pounced on me like a lion while beating the daylight outta me*
If I hear "fem", consider yourself dead

I saw my dead grannies that day cheesy

We are best of pals now...

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Divay22(f): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
When i remember I'll modify
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Divay22:
When i remember I'll modify
abeg drop the gist now now jare grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hian! Get back! Village witch no get business with city witch. angry angry
I will not go back in Jesus name grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thanks hun.

lol but still weird grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Blackhawk01: 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
I will not go back in Jesus name grin

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

All these spirikoko brodas ehn... Broda dickhead, oya catch me if you can. tongue
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
comradespade:
This happened 17 years back, but it's still funny

Neigbour and dad were gisting and I was beside them staring at neighbor as he's enjoying his fresh looking oranges while I was staring at him and salivating, wishing I was the one consuming the oranges...neighbor asked me whether I was interested, I said yes and he gave me...didn't say thank you before finishing the orange. Pman was furious, then this conversation ensued;

Dad: Ade!
Me: Sir
Dad: walo ra nkan wa fun mi (come and get something for me)
Dad: *stood up and went inside*
Me: *followed him like a zombie*
Dad: *Hiding behind the door*
Me: where are you dad?
Dad: *pounced on me like a lion while beating the daylight outta me*
If I hear "fem", consider yourself dead

I saw my dead grannies that day cheesy

We are best of pals now...
lolz,so you be longer throat kid
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

All these spirikoko brodas ehn... Broda dickhead, oya catch me if you can. tongue
where can you go from my presence,nowhere jejele come and meet me in the other room kiss
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lolz,so you be longer throat kid

Shhhhhh.

No loud am lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
comradespade:

Shhhhhh.

No loud am lipsrsealed
ok I no talk again lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Martin0(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thanks hun.

May his soul rest in peace!

But wait ooo this ur papa dey make me laugh oogringrin

Wait oo u seriously mean he carried the tv to work every saturday's
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by djsalvation122(m): 1:25am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by djsalvation122(m): 1:27am On Dec 12, 2017
See The Way This Lady Is Driving Her Man Crazy With Her 'Selling Point'
Ladies always have a way of driving men crazy with their selling point....lol
Click the below to see pictures serious ones oh lol girls enh
http://www.mpbaze.com.ng/2017/03/see-way-this-lady-is-driving-her-man.html?m=1
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by luminouz(m): 2:58am On Dec 12, 2017
elyna:
my dad advicing me to get married at 18 and promising to sponsor the wedding, its still the funniest thing till date. he even asked to meet my boyfriend unfortunately i haven't started dating then, he would answer my calls and ask any male caller what is your relationship with my daughter, it was annoying at first, as the only girl he was desperate. im still not married. and he's still waiting.
Waooooooo!
Ermmmm...what are u waiting for? cool
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol,,,biko go and marry and give dad grand children,,,,he shouldn't be waiting for long grin grin
he already has a grandchild from big bro, he wasn't happy when big bro married, but he's pressuring me to, i doubt if I'll be ready in 5years time, im not cut out for all those stress and drama.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol,,,biko go and marry and give dad grand children,,,,he shouldn't be waiting for long grin grin
he already has a grandchild from big bro, he wasn't happy when big bro married, but he's pressuring me to, i doubt if I'll be ready in 5years time, im not cut out for all those stress and drama. he hasn't started waiting.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 12, 2017
luminouz:
Waooooooo! Ermmmm...what are u waiting for? cool
im not ready im scared of marriage.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2017
elyna:
he already has a grandchild from big bro, he wasn't happy when big bro married, but he's pressuring me to, i doubt if I'll be ready in 5years time, im not cut out for all those stress and drama. he hasn't started waiting.
since it is like this,then I'm waiting for you anytime you are ready just let me know so I will come and marry you smiley

who knows maybe you are directly typing with your future husband grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 12, 2017
mrdickhead:
since it is like this,then I'm waiting for you anytime you are ready just let me know so I will come and marry you smiley

who knows maybe you are directly typing with your future husband grin
loool my dad musnt see this.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2017
elyna:
loool my dad musnt see this.
hahaha,dad ke,he will be the most happiest man at the moment cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
elyna:
im not ready im scared of marriage.
shocked
Why are u scared??
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Alezy(m): 4:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
My father remembers offences from before existence.
My mother creates errands that are unending.
Between me and my parents I can't grow fat.
after marriage, u will get fat

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
My dad really knows how to mimic people's voice, makes me laugh so hard cheesy.
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by lhawarl1(m): 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

May his soul rest in peace!

But wait ooo this ur papa dey make me laugh oogringrin

Wait oo u seriously mean he carried the tv to work every saturday's
Noooooooo.... The tv carried him to work

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Better Than Your Useless Mother" Girl Tells Men On Facebook, See Hilarious R / Tonto Dike's Ex, Kpokpogri Confesses To Fv.cking Janema More Than Her Husband / Femdom, Bdsm, Pegging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.