Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (51619 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Marks 3 Years Remembrance Of His Late Wife(video) / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by farem: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
why are all of you praising God for these?
don't forget that sex is not the only sin that can take you to hell fire

At least that is the main arsenal against her soul. He you have your own, you don't need to be ashamed. Jesus does deliver from any power of sin

U rejoice with you girl
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by thatsincerechic(f): 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:
you didn't find it unnecessary dear! Is just your guiltiness is working on you!

Clap for yourself smiley
You are so smart
I commend you for this!
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by farem: 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
thatsincerechic:
Some people are not prostitutes but they are worse than the lady, bad manner, bad character. They are virgins yet their thoughts can kill.
Every guy that wants to get married, shouldn't only pray for a virgin but a woman with a good heart.

There are so many wolves in sheep's clothing out there.

Are you trying to excuse/justify fornication or adultery or underrate the spiritual implication against the body and soul because of these 'big' ones you have listed.?
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Organs(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
If she come dey do am codedly how will yu know?cheesy.she even collect certificate...na waoh.anyway thank God for her life.

Just believe her. If she can confess to everything she confessed to, why will she be doing it codedly and lying about it?
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Organs(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is good work. I support tithing for something like this. This is a positive thing for humanity. Better than buying jets for pastors.
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by thatsincerechic(f): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
farem:

Are you trying to excuse/justify fornication or adultery or underrate the spiritual implication against the body and soul because of these 'big' ones you have listed.?
Slow down,
Take your time and read, line by line, word for word,
Then come back and quote me , show me where I justified fornication.
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by bughead: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
thatsincerechic:

Clap for yourself smiley
You are so smart
I commend you for this!

Don't play that dumb game of sarcasm with me undecided
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by thatsincerechic(f): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
bughead:

Don't play that dumb game of sarcasm with me undecided

What game would you like to play?
I'm game
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by bughead: 9:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
farem:

don't mind that women or girl!

I asked her a simple question but she can't answer it because she knew her loophole in that comment she made

1 Like

Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by bionixs: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
emmyquan:
..she even collect certificate

bsc.nd. or hnd

fact: A hoe already widened remains widened even after digging has been stopped
don't think your mum would be proud of this ruuubish you posted here. the loads of likes you got shows that our youth are rudderless
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Edonojie007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
a number of girls dey like the woman on top position shacheesy...especially if na dem wan dey in charge of the thrustingcheesy.i might consider a feminist in ze oza room cos most feminist love this position die.it gives dem a sense of superior well beingcheesy.
I Dey See Sey Una Kolo Ehn Don Win Medals. Rubbish People! Looking For Girls To Seduce,idiots!
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by farem: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
thatsincerechic:

Slow down,
Take your time and read, line by line, word for word,
Then come back and quote me , show me where I justified fornication.

Nobody needs a prophet to discern your mind that what you mean is that fornication or adultery or not as bad as being painted by the story/Op
You went ahead to list some 'worse' to drive home your point.
You better don't talk. About this anymore or else you will continue to attract more people to dissect your written mind!
Flee fornication, because there is NO other sin against your body!
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Tphoto1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
i give her just one more month....bang goes d grenade, she'll b all over d act again.
once a hoe always a hoe, nothing can unhoe a hoe.
Shebi na HOE wey them take dey weed ni
HOE ko CUTLASS ni.
Shouts out to all nairalands WHOREs
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by thatsincerechic(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
farem:

Nobody needs a prophet to discern your mind that what you mean is that fornication or adultery or not as bad as being painted by the story/Op
You went ahead to list some 'worse' to drive home your point.
You better don't talk. About this anymore or else you will continue to attract more people to dissect your written mind!
Flee fornication, because there is NO other sin against your body!
child of anger, nobody is dragging points with you.
You didn't take your time to read like I suggested.
There was no time I supported fornication.
When I used the word worse, did I say she was good?
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Sufficient Grace
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by lovethchioma(f): 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
3months? Lol ..issorai... I thought I saw 3years ni
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Smony: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tnk God 4 dis transformation. may God giv her d grace n strenght 4 her new lyk
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by farem: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
thatsincerechic:
child of anger, nobody is dragging points with you.
You didn't take your time to read like I suggested.
There was no time I supported fornication.
When I used the word worse, did I say she was good?

Child of anger? It hits you at in your core. Your write up is suggestive of yourself. It is open for everyone to see. Leopard doesn't need introduction, the spots announce it.
Your spots do just that!
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
Slaye:

Una go just sit down they create new accounts they copy my username. Smh.

If you want to use slayer moniker at least use it with some respect don't start saying unnecessary trash. undecided

i don't even know what to say to you
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by thatsincerechic(f): 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
farem:

Child of anger? It hits you at in your core. Your write up is suggestive of yourself. It is open for everyone to see. Leopard doesn't need introduction, the spots announce it.
Your spots do just that!
How you do pass your exams
I simply told you to quote where I said I support fornication but all you have been doing is getting angry and trying to prove a baseless point
This is a battle you will lose just so you know.
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Sagbabarin: 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
It reminds me of how I celebrated my three months without coke by taking five bottles of coke.
Hope she didn't celebrate her feat with party. Lol
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by piagetskinner(m): 10:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
there is no one too damaged for God to change
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Blissbeatz(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Wereee waaa oo
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Chido348: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
angry
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Phoniex23: 11:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Thank God for that, in her life...
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by godofuck231: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A lady identified as Sharon has just completed her discipleship and leadership course at the Miracle Bible college. The lady, a former prostitute from China and other countries underwent over five abortions, according to a report shared by her church, the Miracle Center Cathedral.

According to the report, in order to continue with her business, the lady used to lie about her age. She tried to abort the sixth one but it failed so she delivered the baby with so many complications.

The lady who was tired of her lifestyle, was handed her over to Girl power, a women's department at the church as she underwent discipleship classes which have literally transformed her life.

According to the church, by yesterday, she marked exactly three months of not sleeping with any man. To her, that's a big miracle since she couldn't spend a day without selling herself for money. Even when there was no client, she would go to bars and drink, then masturbate.

Her condition was so bad that her family members rejected her, with no friends and a sense of belonging, Sharon now celebrates her new life in Christ.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/former-prostitute-completes-course-bible-college-celebrates-3-months-not-sleeping-man.html

A certified LovePeddler
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by BuzChi(m): 2:34am On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
So she's now a 'Born again' after destroying her life

Anyway God is very merciful
Truly, He is very merciful!
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by tinabina950: 4:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Good for her
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Lekison(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
why are all of you praising God for these?
don't forget that sex is not the only sin that can take you to hell fire
but at least that one is out of it.
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Person wey her libido don finish come here dey claim born again
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by showghan(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2017
Nothing wey person no go see for this life

Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by raphy(m): 9:04am On Dec 12, 2017
See story wey I don miss since.

Anyway a big congrats to her.

But whn. Did the began to give certificate of no sex to her x prostitute?
She is now I pastor after all these years.. But money have full her acount ne girl she retires.
When she build her first mansion her parents will run come and claim her Kia Kia.
Thts how Nigerians families do..

But she is cute no man will look her twice without wanting her.
Congrats to her again. Let her go help her friends who are still in the business to repent.
#myownopinion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.