Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,834 members, 7,841,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo (51618 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Marks 3 Years Remembrance Of His Late Wife(video) / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Teeboi56: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm 5 abortion
And u think u re doing me
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by sulakishop(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
... Once a prostitute...
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
Organs:

Just believe her. If she can confess to everything she confessed to, why will she be doing it codedly and lying about it?
i don't know if u read James Hardley Chase novelscheesy.but back then growing up as a teencheesy..there was this hardley chase novel amongst my dad's collection and it was titled, 'Believe this and you will believe everything ' cheesy
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Organs(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
lefulefu:
i don't know if u read James Hardley Chase novelscheesy.but back then growing up as a teencheesy..there was this hardley chase novel amongst my dad's collection and it was titled, 'Believe this and you will believe everything '
cheesy

Yep, i read that novel. Its Beleive this... you will believe anything. In this case, she has no reason to lie. She hit rock bottom already.
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
Edonojie007:

I Dey See Sey Una Kolo Ehn Don Win Medals. Rubbish People! Looking For Girls To Seduce,idiots!

Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by olusignals: 4:31am On Dec 13, 2017
see the kain way d man dey take look am
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by Revolva(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2018
ashewo na ashewo na she sabi loook at d load of oloshos we ave in naija here it babe ur sister ur lover ur aunty may be there
https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/?_rdr
Re: Former Prostitute Marks 3 Months Of Not Having Sex After Her Repentance. Photo by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2018
emmyquan:
..she even collect certificate

bsc.nd. or hnd

fact: A hoe already widened remains widened even after digging has been stopped

"What a mind that needs serious renewing."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“I Love My Husband” Sharon Oyakilome Shares Loveup Photo With Her Husband Philip / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog / Spirit Meat Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.