Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,303 members, 7,954,203 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) (3532 Views)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / When Will APC Stop Their Lies?see What Sahara Reporters Posted About Buhari(pic) / Trump Reacts To Biafra Visit On Twitter PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2017
iamJ:
checked ur dp

delete ur mirror pls
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]

This is what APC does to a person. They will see yellow and say its blue as long as it suits the demonic party's agenda.
I hope your parents know your day time job is to serve as a zone-b in some BMC office. What a waste you are

5 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Suspense12(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Abeg delete Liar Mohammed join!

He is of no use!

5 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:20am On Dec 12, 2017
APC is evil

5 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by DavidEsq(m): 12:29am On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I saw a classy God fearing beautiful lady with purpose not the 10kobo oloshos you are used to
Na by to wear dat kain cloth be God fearing? U are a learner, ah swear
Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Scholes007(m): 4:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Not bad? Next is to shun out unrealistic projects and dreams, Find people to rundown and tell people how corruption is dead. Just bring you next lines of propaganda we will enjoy it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by gmaribel(m): 4:42am On Dec 12, 2017
All
Promises
Cancelled (delete)

2 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by femi4: 5:07am On Dec 12, 2017
iamJ:
checked ur dp

delete ur mirror pls
[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
not funny....another failed humor attempt

4 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Jochabed(f): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You are ugly jare
Don't allow that guy to deceive you

Just waste my Mb

Thank u

5 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Jochabed(f): 7:33am On Dec 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

You are ugly jare
Don't allow that guy to deceive you

Just waste my Mb

i don't need anyone to tell me how i look, because everything my God created is beautiful. So i'm ok with that. But thanks anyway.

4 Likes

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by gmaribel(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by zombieHUNTER: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
Thank u

Thanks dear...
Do you like truthful guys smiley
Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Jochabed(f): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Thanks dear... Do you like truthful guys smiley
lol, was thanking u for the insult.
Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by zombieHUNTER: 8:08am On Dec 12, 2017
Jochabed:
lol, was thanking u for the insult.

I ... Insulted you?
When.. How
Never

Re: APC Trying To Delete All Their Lies On Twitter (pics) by Robisky001(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2017
APC and it's miscreants supporters are synonymous to the father of lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausa People Think Like Their Cows - See Epic Reply / #OsunDecides: I Stand With Adeleke Of PDP - Senator Omisore - Pics / See How Senator Hope Uzodinma And Rochas Deputy Was Welcomed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.