Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) (38586 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Skyrun ko, Cloudfun ni
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
baba u never cry you're face be like this what if you cry how your face go look like

Tell us how the face of ur father and grandfather look like when they cry so we can compare to that of OBJ

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cross section of our problem builders. Sorry to the poor,i am coming to leberat you if you agree you being treeted bad

Mztarstrechy:
Happening Now:
Hon. Prestige Ossy (Representing the speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara), with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, Ex-President Federal Republic of Nigeria and other dignitaries at Calabar Free Trade Zone for the official commissioning of the SKYRUN Ultra Modern Deep Freezer / Fridge Factory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/obasanjo-pictured-at-calabar-free-trade.html
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mztarstrechy:
Happening Now:
Hon. Prestige Ossy (Representing the speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara), with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, Ex-President Federal Republic of Nigeria and other dignitaries at Calabar Free Trade Zone for the official commissioning of the SKYRUN Ultra Modern Deep Freezer / Fridge Factory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/obasanjo-pictured-at-calabar-free-trade.html

ofuonyebi:

that's the ebora of owu looking stronger everyday almost at 90 ..more than those youths at 40

continue to do what you know best...you are an asset to this great nation...those who hate the truth are dying in self deceit!
jericco1:
business man

Lanre4uonly:
Ok. That's good.

nototribalist:
SS and SE are one. Afonjas face your Arewa masters

SalamRushdie:
Calabar seem to be getting more industrial investment than any othet4 state these days.

kenzysmith:
Is obasanjo a government official or is he holding any political office or is he the president of ogun state or is he the chairman of apc/ or pdp cas i canorundastand

luxy44:
I will definitely have a property in Calabar or Uyo.

luxy44:
I will definitely have a property in Calabar or Uyo.

bart10:
Na so cheesy

realhonips:
Aii... U win[color=#000099][/color]

MhizzAJ:

Very handsome

Primusinterpares:
Keep commissioning and let the Labour market keep reducing by the day...

Thumbs up
nice one

MhizzAJ:

Very handsome

That Visit is laying credence to #NIGERIA 2018.

As in

REMINDER

Event : PILGRIMAGE/HAJJ

Time : 2018

NOVEMBER : MUSLIMS

DECEMBER : CHRISTIANS

Centers : CHRISTIAN (Lagos, Anambra, Calabar. & Abuja)

: MUSLIM (Lagos, Oyo, Sokoto & Kano)

Looking forward to seeing and meeting Ourselves as Nairaland.com family members poo.

That would be awesome and absolutely great indeed.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA & LOVELY UNITARY GOD-ALLAL
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
baba u never cry you're face be like this what if you cry how your face go look like

Very handsome and sexy nah. Baba got the swag abeg.

Anyway obj is the man. I respect him a lot.
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
nototribalist:
Even wit d tribal abunna , d boy still cute pass ur hairy faces.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by bluecircle470: 12:23am On Dec 12, 2017
He may be ugly but leave it to him 'he his the most powerful man in nigeria'
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 4:04am On Dec 12, 2017
nototribalist:

forget that asap...i no wan be with you....shey na by force...??....you disgust me....i no wan be associated with you...

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by anonimi: 4:09am On Dec 12, 2017
bluecircle470:
He may be ugly but leave it to him 'he his the most powerful man in nigeria'

Yes powerful at stealing our money and giving us blackout instead of electricity.
Someone that should be stoned is being celebrated by his 200 million mumus.

Nigerian deals 'wasted billions
14 March 2008

Some $2.2bn-worth of Nigerian energy contracts were awarded without a bidding process by the former president and his energy minister, officials say.
One was to a company with less than $200 of base capital at the time, a witness told a parliamentary committee.

It is investigating why $16bn of investment in the energy sector during Olusegun Obasanjo's eight years in power failed to end power shortages.

More from: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7296466.stm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92ZB7K-b-Q

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Etianwanokon: 6:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Baba you are welcome. Thank you o. But the memory of Bakassi still lingers
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by JaneYave(f): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2017
After Ph.D defence comes travelling.Baba is most celebrated
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Zaikon(m): 6:52am On Dec 12, 2017
kenzysmith:
Is obasanjo a government official or is he holding any political office or is he the president of ogun state or is he the chairman of apc/ or pdp cas i canorundast and

Go ask those who invited him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by besttrader: 7:29am On Dec 12, 2017
The same idiot that gave out Bakassi to the Cameronians on a plater of gold and yet he still has the guts to go visit the state. The other idiot called Jonathan finished it up by handing over the remaining oil wells to AKS.
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Liturgy(m): 7:59am On Dec 12, 2017
previously, it was a fabric industry, and suddenly, the skyrun factory for freezer production is commissioned. Isn't Cross river state performs far better than the so clamouring states of industrialisation?
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by nototribalist: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
tsdarkside:

forget that asap...i no wan be with you....shey na by force...??....you disgust me....i no wan be associated with you...
Afonja

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
anonimi:

Yes powerful at stealing our money and giving us blackout instead of electricity.
Someone that should be stoned is being celebrated by his 200 million mumus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f92ZB7K-b-Q

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

did you know that money spent since 2007 till date on power is over $23 billions? ask yourself why is there still power shortages. (not here to side anybody tho)
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
sharaaaaaaaaap. Your joke is as dry as harmattan
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
enemyofprogress:
sharaaaaaaaaap. Your joke is as dry as harmattan
ewu is that a joke to you?

is an insult to the monkey
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
nototribalist:
Afonja

keep to your self and stop adding me to you....i want nothing to do with you....

i always want to throw up when una start that ss&se rubbish....ewwwwwwwww.....
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

ewu is that a joke to you?

is an insult to the monkey
whatever, just shut the fok up
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by AmTruth: 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Calabar seem to be getting more industrial investment than any othet4 state these days.
You just got my thinking. For instance a state like Rivers state especially with the present administration, i do ask, is it that the state is afraid of investors or investors afraid of Rivers state. Because the only development you here about is that they are constructing road,building market/motor park,renovating schools and hospital which the job it create is for the few months that the project is executed. No human development project or policy that can impact on people like Job creation that is sustainable for a long time. Something is wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / Bukola Samuel-Wemimo: DSS Arrests TVC Journalist (Photo) / 6 Offences Punishable By Death In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.