Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,346 members, 7,819,232 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" (24718 Views)

Amaechi: I Was Not Beaten In Spain, IPOB Evil Plot Failed Woefully / Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Antoeni(m): 8:12am On Dec 12, 2017
To the tune of #200million for personal expenditure and Litigation,Hw did u now pay back

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by adexeli(m): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
These people should just shut the hell up for once. All these lies disgust me!! undecided
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by ayagha: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Wike was the friend, those of us who are from that region know this story very well. He was scared after the election, he had to run to Ghana for his safety.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by 8stargeneral: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2017
It's very obvious dat Amaechi is seeing failure come 2019.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Swaggzkid: 8:30am On Dec 12, 2017
Liar! thief! ole buruku.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by April4th(m): 8:31am On Dec 12, 2017
Rotimi Amaechi the driver, we go soon pelt you with stones.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Heylius(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Pray for me sir.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by PointB: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2017
I smell money laundering ...
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked This guy can lie for Africa
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Zeeeeeeek(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Wat pains me is d fact dat dis guys can luk us in d face n tell any lies, dey do not care if u knw dey r lying or not, after all wat can we do to em
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Countersam(m): 8:46am On Dec 12, 2017
So you exhausted other options before calling a friend.
Who knows how much you paid him back.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
That's why you dae carry SARS wake for ph like a pack of wolves. Anywhere you dae all the SARS for ph must dae. Rubbish minister
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by sinola(m): 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
LadyNaija:
Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation, says after praying and fasting for three months, God used a friend to help him raise N200 million needed for his personal expenditure and litigation fees to reclaim his mandate in the 2007 election.

Although Amaechi won the primary election of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), it was Celestine Omehia, his cousin, who represented PDP in the election.

Amaechi had headed to the court and after six months of legal battle, the supreme court sacked Omehia and he was eventually sworn in.

Speaking at a thanksgiving service in Port Harcourt, Rivers state capital on Sunday, the minister charged the congregation to believe in the power of prayer.

“The truth is that we believed God. Some who didn’t believe left us just as they are leaving now. God told me that what he will do in Rivers State will tingle the ears, and I believed,” Amaechi said.

“We were so broke, we could not pay legal fees or children’s school fees. My wife prayed every day and night. I was fasting and praying for three months. I told God ‘I have a friend who has money, please make him remember me.’

“I called my friend and he told me he has been looking for me. I told him I was in Ghana and he asked for my account… He sent me Two hundred million naira. This is just to tell you that I believed God and he answered me.

“We must all go back to God in faith and prayers. Those who want to leave can go. I have come to understand that God passes us through these challenges to prove himself. Now that they have left, for me, this is an opportunity for the youths. It is your turn. You must ensure that we get to power for you to fill the vacuum left.”

He said if members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) did not pray, 2019 will “be very far from us”.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/12/after-praying-and-fasting-for-three.html

[img]https://2.bp..com/-0DZ4d6xkvdA/Wi7bdbo9tPI/AAAAAAAAJvI/xhKyBkj4Z58cF3C1K_lHqmvuyM0V4I5igCLcBGAs/s640/Rotimi-Amaechi-653x365.jpg[/img]

Give name...not a friend of mine
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by dust144(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Amechi and Rochas should have a church. I will come.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by phkka1(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Amaechi and Lai Mohammed who is worse lie of the year 2017?
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by dieBYfire: 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
It's so funny when you lie and you know that people know it's a lie and you keep telling the lie for us to accept the lie which is always be a lie grin
Ameachi you will have to teach us how to pray the prayer you prayed O, and also link us to this your friend too!!
He can helps us do wonders in our ATIKU2019 goal! grin
Don't waste your prayers on Buhari! Don't waste your prayers on someone that didn't suckle breast milk from his mother instead the get breastfed by Cows grin

Finally when are you decamping ? Wike will give you the peace you deserve wink
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Jbuster: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Johnsown1(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
the way these politicians talk about god amuses me, so am beginning to wonder which God are they referring to
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Worksunlimited: 10:00am On Dec 12, 2017
Stories that touch the blokos.. Election year is gradually drawing near...

Make I go dust my voters card... #Buhari+APCMUSTGO
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
Hmmm!

Many people have been fasting and praying for years for just 3 square meals a day and none of their friends have dashed them 1k b4. Some for jobs and no one has told them to come n sweep their compound.

A criminal claims he fasted and prayed for 3months so that he will get enough money to win political post and loot and oppress and cause more poverty, hunger and job loss and God answered him instantly! undecided

Maybe he just has greater belief/desire.

Even if you're an atheist or a devil worshipper and want something strongly enough, it's bound to turn up.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Lomprico2: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
BuddhaPalm:

Maybe he just has greater belief/desire.

Even if you're an atheist or a devil worshipper and want something strongly enough, it's bound to turn up.

Akuko!
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by nku5: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
This man was speaker of Rivers Assembly for 8 years how could he have been broke? Bloody liar. Just leave God out of your politics
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Deo1986(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
I can believe how a speaker for 8years and the richest one in the entire country at the time would suddenly go broke few months out of office.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by senitorspeaker(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2017
you have seen money at its peak sir, so #200m is nothing to speak of in your case. it is so much at that time to be given as a gift if we decide to count back when you joined polities.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by walter315(m): 11:04am On Dec 12, 2017
lalastika lalistic....okay..me sef fasted for 10 months...liar liar.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by bejick(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Jbuster:

GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.

VOICEMAIL IN MMM WORDS TAKE HEART
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by obowunmi(m): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2017
Liar oshi

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Gariga: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
I've seen Amaechi a few years at Omega Fire Ministry in Auchi
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by Gariga: 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
I've seen Amaechi a few years back at Omega Fire Ministry in Auchi
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by anthonyuncle(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
LadyNaija:
I was fasting and praying for three months.

dz bros can lie eh
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by thedondada(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
200 million !...my friends suck! angry

Birds of a feather flock together.

Change your friends or upgrade yourselves, Negroes grin

Lol. You first statement made me laugh like a mad man.

Meanwhile your friends are saying you suck too.
Re: Amaechi: "I Was Broke, My Friend Gave N200m After I Prayed, Fasted For 3 Months" by thedondada(m): 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
careytommy7:
Wow. So 200M is the sort of amount that can just change hands without ringing bells across our so called regulatory agencies.

Try transferring the equivalent of $500k see if you, the sender and your bank won't receive every possible invitation in places without our boundaries.

$500k ke.

Try 5 million naira from an account that has 2k on the regular if it won't freeze immediately.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Binta Safiyanu, Wife Of Yunusa Jikamshi Dies After Taking Concoction / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Ebelechukwu Obiano Wins APGA Anambra North Senatorial Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.