Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

[story] A Rough And Gentle Night – (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story] A Rough And Gentle Night – (18+) (1258 Views)

Girls Have Made Me Grow To What I Wanna Be A Rough Player / Help Please I Have A Rough Face / Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] A Rough And Gentle Night – (18+) by felicia58: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
A lonely man and a bartender decide that tonight is their night, after days of flirting. Jay, a drifter with a large domination/sadism kink, decides to treat Anne with respect. Anne spends her night with Jay, losing her virginity to the mysterious man. Jay had always been interested in the woman. Despite her job, working as a bartender at Husk’s Head Bar, she seemed to be interesting enough. He often visited the bar, due to a alcoholic addiction, and she would serve him every time. The visits became more and more frequent. He found his eyes tracing her curves, or the way the plaid shirt folded around her breasts. It wasn’t like Jay to be so attracted to a woman, for he had always been somewhat afraid of himself during sex. He was sadistic, abusive, and dominate. He treated his partners like scum. But this woman, Anne Blooming, she seemed so kind. Almost like a flower, that Jay could never damage. It was a late tuesday, and Jay sat alone at the counter. He was slouched over, his head fuzzy and pounding as he downed another shot. The man wasn’t drunk- no, not yet. But he was determined to be. Anne passed him, waving her hips in such a fashion that she seemed to be flaunting her ass. Jay couldn’t help but notice. He felt a shiver down his spine, imagining what he could do to that ass. Amidst his day dreaming, Anne was watching him. She saw this strange, haggard young man daily, always looking so lost. All she wanted was to show him a good time, but she was a shy woman, and had never done such a thing. Jay decided to take it upon himself to speak to her. If he wanted to, he could be quite a convincing young man. With the will of a his quiet, almost seductive voice, he could succumb woman to give into his wishes.
Continue reading >>>> https://www.goldeneyeng.com/story-rough-gentle-night-18/

(1) (Reply)

My Girl Friend Wants To Abort Her Pregnancy. / Nigerian Instagram Queens Are Now Selling Premium Live P-orn. / Two Arsenal Fans Releases Lovely Pre-wedding Photoshoot. Very Lovely!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.