Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? (3962 Views)

NNPC Hints Of Fuel Pump Price Rise, Says N145 Cheapest In West Africa / Why Petrol May Not Sell At N145 Anytime Soon / Why We Cannot Sell Petrol At N145 Per Litre In South East – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some years back, The administration of then President Good luck Jonathan increased the price of fuel and all hell was let loose... People came out in large numbers especially in Lagos and occupied "Nigeria".

The government was forced to reduce the price further to N87. Those days had Nigerians go through the pains of long queues. The current government while campaigning,used the situation to score cheap political goals by deceiving Nigerians that they will stop the long queues at the filling stations if voted. Buhari tweeted that long productive hours are lost on fuel queues with a promise to make all on the queue productive by spending lesser hours on the queue.

The current government came with their usual blame patterns of calling the subsidy program of the last administration fraudulent. In their usual manner just to hide their gross incompetence. The early part of their administration had several newspaper and other media headlines that painted the administration of Jonathan as worse than satans'. Started with Dasuki, then shifted to Metuh and then Patience and then Judges and then EFCC movies to keep people distracted while buying time to 'think' of how to govern.

Just recently, we heard that the same government that demonized subsidy payment is paying subsidy daily. And most pathetic is the return of fuel queues. Nigerians were made to pay extra N145-N87=N58 for every liter of fuel bought. The reason given by the 'sophisticated' followers of Buhari for not hitting the street even with better reasons was that Buhari can be trusted with monies saved from subsidy payments. I now ask them, Show me a single project this has achieved?

What has the government done for US ALL with this extra N58 they made us pay? Assuming this money is the actual money required to bring fuel to the point of the final consumer, why do we still have the queues

The reason is simple...... The government is clueless about soooo many things. Infact 80% of the things happening now are by default... We are on auto cruise. Geniuses are made in times of difficulties. Technocrats will admit there are problems and go to work to find solutions. This governments and all its officials are blame experts. Luckily, that pattern has been exposed.

The Minister of Petroleum might not even know why there are queues. Federal executive council last week wednesday bought time in their usual deceptive manner by announcing that Kachukwu has been given till weekend to end all queues. It is worse!!!

Queuing for fuel even with the heavy amount Nigerians pay to buy the fuel is the worst form of wickedness orchestrated by the clueless nature of this government. .It is the greatest form of deception

We need progressives.. True progressives.... With PDP, we will experience true progress. The joy of Buhari's administration is that it has brought to the fore, a scenario that compares progress(PDP) VS hardship,back-to-back recession, massive suffering etc

We will correct this in 2019..... Lets go the ATIKU way in 2019..

12 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
They want to fight Buhari. I wish Buhari would allow mini refineries in Niger Delta so these political businessmen will lose their power to inflict pain on the masses in the name of political blackmail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
They want to fight Buhari. I wish Buhari would allow mini refineries in Niger Delta so these political businessmen will lose their power to inflict pain on the masses in the name of political blackmail.
How do you mean

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari legalise the so called 'illegal refineries' and watch Nigerians smile anytime your name is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
How do you mean
We need patriotic actions now, whereby the price of petrol is not turned into an instrument of political blackmail on the sitting government.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
Buhari legalise the so called 'illegal refineries' and watch Nigerians smile anytime your name is mentioned.
Well..... there might be no time for that... Nigerians are eagerly waiting for 2019. How they wish that only those who voted this government are affected by their actions and inaction that have shared hardship across the land.

Atiku has lots of work to do post 2019. The damage is much but he and PDP has the experience

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
We need patriotic actions now, whereby the price of petrol is not turned into an instrument of political blackmail on the sitting government.
Very true
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by uwa1(m): 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
I Thot APC said this new policy that led to #145/litre 'll end scarcity forever... Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:

Just shut up!!

I see you use your username to deceive gullible people about you being igbo, and typing some things that makes me wonder.

If you are a Buhari supporter, come and plain and make it known. Not hiding behind and hiding like a chame.leon that you are

14 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by aolawale025: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Another APC failure. Truth is Nigerians have been so deceived we don't even know what to believe any more

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Well..... there might be no time for that... Nigerians are eagerly waiting for 2019. How they wish that only those who voted this government are affected by their actions and inaction that have shared hardship across the land.

Atiku has lots of work to do post 2019. The damage is much but he and PDP has the experience

From your calm and patient mien, it is very clear that you are a valueable asset to the Atiku campaign. But it is still Buhari till 2023 and Igbo Presidency in 2023. cool

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
From your calm and patient mien, it is very clear that you are a valueable asset to the Atiku campaign. But it is still Buhari till 2023 and Igbo Presidency in 2023. cool
Ibos will believe you and Buhari when you pay the N5,000 monthly stipend to unemployed youths as used for campaigns. Once a fool, never a fool again. Ibos dont mind to wait till 2027 and the reason is this, Atiku will better their business environment as a successful business man that he is

7 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just shut up!!

I see you use your username to deceive gullible people about you being igbo, and typing some things that makes me wonder.

If you are a Buhari supporter, come and plain and make it known. Not hiding behind and hiding like a chame.leon that you are
What has ethnicity got to do with the price of fuel, gbo this boy? Is everything okay there?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
aolawale025:
Another APC failure. Truth is Nigerians have been so deceived we don't even know what to believe any more
Give Atiku a chance.... Definitely will be better than Buhari and APC

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Ibos will believe you and Buhari when you pay the N5,000 monthly stipend to unemployed youths as used for campaigns. Once a fool, never a fool again. Ibos dont mind to wait till 2027 and the reason is this, Atiku will better their business environment as a successful business man that he is
I thought you people said he will hand over to Igbo after one term (2023)? Which one come be 2027 again? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
I thought you people said he will hand over to Igbo after one term (2023)? Which one come be 2027 again?
That wont be a problem..... the immediate assignment is sending Buhari back to his cows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
That wont be a problem..... the immediate assignment is sending Buhari back to his cows
Millions of Igbos want their own llresidency, so if you say giving two different dates for Igbo Presidency is not a problem, millions of Igbo disagree with you.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by mightyhazel: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Just shut up!!

dats sarkki coming thru the back door

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by mightyhazel: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
I thought you people said he will hand over to Igbo after one term (2023)? Which one come be 2027 again? cheesy
sb suggested u shut up. ur polluting the whole place with ur ghastly line of reasoning
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Booby88(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Buhari and APC are very stupiiiid

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by id911(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
PresidentAtiku:

Stop replying that guy. igbodefender and Jesuslovesyou are one and the same person and he is abokii.

Back to the topic, anybody who still doesn't see through the lies and deceit of this government requires medical attention. When I still see some people supporting Buhari, I feel like giving up hope that this country Will be better

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
What has ethnicity got to do with the price of fuel, gbo this boy? Is everything okay there?

I said shut up!!

I am not hammering on this thread alone... It is a spiral effect of all your actions on previous thread. Imagine one of your statements

"I am supporting Buhari for 2019 because of Igbo presidency in 2023"

Like are you okay for real? Just go back to your main moniker and save us the headache of assumption!!

Bullshit

5 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I said shut up!!

I am not hammering on this thread alone... It is a spiral effect of all your actions on previous thread. Imagine one of your statements

"I am supporting Buhari for 2019 because of Igbo presidency in 2023"

Like are you okay for real? Just go back to your main moniker and save us the headache of assumption!!

Bullshit
So you are derailing this beautiful thread because of your inability to argue objectively like the op. While you are on it you hot head, help the op answer the question we asked. Is Atiku promising Ndigbo presidency in 2023 or 2027. Which one because some Atikulators day 2023 while others like op say it is 2027. Be calm and answer this queshion.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
So you are derailing this beautiful thread because of your inability to argue objectively like the op. While you are on it you hot head, help the op answer the question we asked. Is Atiku promising Ndigbo presidency in 2023 or 2027. Which one because some Atikulators day 2023 while others like op say it is 2027. Be calm and answer this queshion.

I will wait till an igbo man asks me this question.

For now, get going till I see you post bullcrap again.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I will wait till an igbo man asks me this question.

For now, get going till I see you post bullcrap again.
Lol. The reply of one who doesn't have viable answers. One Advice for you: Ask the candidates and campaigns you want to support tough questions. Don't just assume or follow blindly.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by BiafranBushBoy: 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
igbodefender:
Lol. The reply of one who doesn't have viable answers. One Advice for you: Ask the candidates and campaigns you want to support tough questions. Don't just assume or follow blindly.

What questions did you ask Buhari, what were his answers?

I am curious.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
As long as the owners of the so-called illegal refineries pay the prevalent dollar price for the crude they wish to refine, to the govt. They cannot be breaking pipelines to steal crude for refining, and still expect govt to legalise their illegal refineries. They are all thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Vivere:

As long as the owners of the so-called illegal refineries pay the prevalent dollar price for the crude they wish to refine, to the govt. They cannot be breaking pipelines to steal crude for refining, and still expect govt to legalise their illegal refineries. They are all thieves.
That Sir, is the purpose of the proposed legalization: to regularize their activities. Licence, regulate and tax them fairly. Any of then that continue illegal activities after fair licencing regime is introduced can then be called thief or whatever you chose to call them. If Nigeria were a Western country, those entrepreneurs would be appreciated not derided.

Go and see how the US is pampering shale oil entrepreneurs and you will know why we are in poverty and recession in this country. You don't discourage your entrepreneurs (they are hard to find). You regulate them.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Vivere: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
That Sir, is the purpose of the proposed legalization: to regularize their activities. Licence, regulate and tax them fairly. Any of then that continue illegal activities after fair licencing regime is introduced can then be called thief or whatever you chose to call them. If Nigeria were a Western country, those entrepreneurs would be appreciated not derided.

Go and see how the US is pampering shale oil entrepreneurs and you will know why we are in poverty and recession in this country. You don't discourage your entrepreneurs (they are hard to find). You regulate them.
Did shale oil entrepreneurs break pipelines and steal crude in order to produce their shale oil? Please stop comparing apples with cocoyams.

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by naijaboy756: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari na yahoo plus plus
Re: Fuel Scarcity Even @N145??? by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Vivere:

Did shale oil entrepreneurs break pipelines and steal crude in order to produce their shale oil? Please stop comparing apples with cocoyams.
They did not break into anything because they were given licences, access to bank loans,etc., to operate legally from day one, not turned into fugitives for being enterprising.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi's PA Confirmed The EFCC Freezing Of His Account - Photo / Tinubu Killed Amotekun / INEC Had Already Uploaded 2241 Out Of 3009 Results On Its Virtual Results Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.