Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene (41221 Views)

Man Attempts To Fly A Locally Made Helicopter (video) / Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Tsaigumi) - The First Locally Made In Nigerian Drone / Deaf Man Builds Locally Made Tipper Truck In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by alfredov: 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please, FG support this guy talent
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Itzurboi(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Bros welcome, we have really MISS(ED) you
post=63214412:
TALENTED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by G1ms: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Joemetry(m): 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017

ONE NIGERIA..!

IF WE CAN AVOID SECTIONISM AND RELIGION BIGOTRY, AND JOIN FORCES AS ONE, WE CAN BE UP TO PAR WITH THE WESTERNS..!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WOULD DO AS MUCH AS I CAN TO START THE CHANGE FROM WITHIN ME..!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Itzurboi:
Bros welcome, we have really MISS(ED) you

Thanks for the heads up bro.
We've been so busy with some barbecue jobs as the festive season approaches.
We miss you too!
Have a wonderful Xmas in Advance!!

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by apharm(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
that's cool if only talented people are empowered in Nigeria
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by elyte89: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is such a joke.

Primary school students in Japan will not even make this piece of metal junk.

I refuse to celebrate mediocrity,
If he can't create a car-like car, he should rest.

U don attend any Japanese skool b4

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by DoubleObee(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
No be new thing abeg.
We all did this when we were still kids.
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
This car won't last on naija roads.
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by iAmucheemma(m): 1:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is what we want, let there mental and developmental competition amongs tribes. if we have IGBO MADE, lets have HAUSA MADE, lets have YORUBA MADE, let there be TIV MADE, OGONI MADE, FULANI MADE. when we jealous ourselves positively there would be psycological, mental development, dnt go closing down peoples factory coz they dnt appeal to your tribe/religion.
if the kite pearch, let the eagle pearch, which ever deny the other the right to pearch, may it wings break

ISSSEEEEE

2 Likes

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by DoubleObee(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Joemetry:

ONE NIGERIA..!

IF WE CAN AVOID SECTIONISM AND RELIGION BIGOTRY, AND JOIN FORCES AS ONE, WE CAN BE UP TO PAR WITH THE WESTERNS..!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND WOULD DO AS MUCH AS I CAN TO START THE CHANGE FROM WITHIN ME..!

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

forces of light or forces of darkness.
Nigeria, the land of comedygrin
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
the guy borrow plenty parts from different vehicles join them together grin
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by DMathematical: 1:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
It's high time we place media attention appropriately. This is at best a toy and he can be encouraged to package it and sell it accordingly. Bank of Industry comes in handy here.

The world is seriously moving on! and junky hobbies like this should not be mistaken for innovations.
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by tuoyoojo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
the moto is cut and paste
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by MyPoint: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tascom236:
Dem abokis too get brain....

Nl and their auto-correct na A.B.O.K.I I write, na northerners e deh show

But I thought Aboki means friend?
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Josiah202(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nigeria is such a joke.

Primary school students in Japan will not even make this piece of metal junk.

I refuse to celebrate mediocrity,
If he can't create a car-like car, he should rest.
....This is one thing about naija that i dont like..dey dont appreciate it wen someone do a new thing if na bad he do na una for done cause am tire...haba naija....how do u want him to construct a real car wen he dont have d equipment or money to get them....the fact that he uses metal junk as u say to produce this kind of car....he is one million percentage better that those japanese children u mentioned..cos if u give them d metal junk dey will struggle to make a car...so Appreciate good thing my friend....amd more over u dont have d kind of brains he have so hail d guy e nor easy jor

3 Likes

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by lndigene(m): 1:44pm On Dec 12, 2017
Unsmart governement remains the bane of african nations.
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by eazydon(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Please vote her as the incoming queen

MABP 2018 is an event that is geared towards preaching peace, love and unity in Obolo, Rivers State, Nigeria. You can vote you favorite contestant by like her photo and liking the MABP 2018 page.

Please vote Miss Ukaraeji Maxwell as the Face of Andoni 2018.

Below is the link to her photo

Link2: https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni/photos/a.1411640512286748.1073741827.1411607802290019/1411655782285221/?type=3&theater

Or you can go to this page https://www.facebook.com/MissAndoni ,

Like the page, find 'Contestant No. 4', like her photo and drop a comment under the photo.

You're also welcome to share the photo to your network of friends. We appreciate your support immensely
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by johnstar(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
ednut1:
so says a man who has never assembled anything grin grin

Him never fit assemble him life self
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Richardabbey(m): 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin
#ENDNIGERIA Asap
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by beneezy(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
ednut1:
so says a man who has never assembled anything grin grin
The tasters of wine are not the manufacturers of wine. Even if one can't assemble a thing he sure has good taste and appreciation for class. that "toyota g-wagon" is not not the effort and the buzz. It is better he build a toy car with all parts well aligned rather than this. The world is far too advance for us to be building this kind of things and be applauding ourselves.Rubbish
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Kbs468(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
BoneBlogger:
Nigeria has really got talents. A gifted young man identified as Muhammad Mustapha (Auwal) garnered attention to himself after he constructed this "unique" vehicle with locally sourced materials. The man who is said to come from Gombe state, drove the vehicle as residents and passersby surrounded him to see his customized car.

Photos of the guy were posted online in order to get the attention of the state government to harness his skills.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/talented-man-uses-locally-sourced-materials-construct-unique-vehicle-photos.html

This is definitely a good and cheering News that gives credence to why We Nigerians excel anywhere and everywhere around the world that we find ourselves and in every field of endeavour to mean We are divinely Great in Our moulding.

We believe the state Government who do justice to this development as it is known for rewarding excellence that we can even give reference to such that a friend of Ours was rewarded for such excellence during his NYSC program.

In fact, We could also remember that he actually described GSS KARSHI in AMAC (Abuja Municipal Area Council) -ABUJA has being the Greatest school on Earth when we posted the below letter meant for the school 's 1995 set get together.

Incidentally, The Community is the adopted Community for the below consideration

#REMINDER

As the obedient & faithful Servants that you all are, It's high time you start planning for the below as your last article of faith in #Truth rather than #Deception.

Event : #PILGRIMAGE / #HAJJ

Year : 2018

Time : #NOVEMBER (MUSLIM FAITHFULS)

#DECEMBER (CHRISTIAN FAITHFULS)

Centers : Muslim (#Lagos, #Oyo, #Sokoto & #Kano)

: Christians (#Lagos, #Anambra, #Calabar & #Abuja)

1. His reference to the school as being the greatest was actually a hint to Our (GOD) status.

2. It was even supported by an experience of Ours back then in Sokoto and SIFAWA to be precise such that after a FRIDAY prayer, a young man began supplication in Arabic language while facing Us and referring to Us as ALLAH owing to an observation of the fact that what was anticipated never came to pass.

3. In the same Sokoto was another awesome experience such that a colleague of ours was seated with his Girlfriend and One of our ANGELIC QUEENS was also seated. So His girlfriend then handed over her certificate to us drying off because it was wet and we observed that she had the surname CHUKWU and we then seeked to find out why it had no prefix nor suffix for We know CHUKWU to mean GOD and that would be the first time for Us to see anyone bear such name and she responded by saying that she chooses not to add anything to it though.

That was a sign of Our status as GOD yet again.

Incidentally, Her (BLESSING) Boyfriend by the name MIRACLE was sighted on one of the days we were forcefully being taken to an hospital in the same Abuja suburb the last time we went to Abuja. We were wondering where we knew him from not until the day in 3 above.

At the end of the day, we had to maneuver our way back to Sokoto.

4 The Angelic Queen also once said 'He speaks well and I like him' in reference to Us and this same statement was referred to by Miracle and Blessing above when they were looking at a picture in her phone while joking about the above comment and we sensed it then that it was our picture.

5. It was also revealed to us again the last time around that our phone was stolen in the mosque we used to pray in. Although we couldn't get back the phone but it was sensed that they were acting hypocritically because they knew whom We are but behaving antagonistically because of Our association with the SCOAN.

At the end of the day, the IMAM confessed to Our status by saying it is 2 in 1. It is the same person that is Two in One. To mean when we began as Prophet Muhammad kabir and as GOD (Once again, Note out of boasting nor is it out of pride)

6. Yes Another ANGELIC QUEEN used to tweet messages that we sense it referring to ourself.

7. A prayer session was called for by Our Earthly family and Everyone do get a copy of the Quran but when it got to Our turn, We were told that we do not need a copy of the Quran on the day. That was a sign of Our status as well.

8. It was on the same day that were told that We shall be posted to Sokoto and that we would try to get a change without success. we actually tried getting Benue state without success in Truth. We were similarly asked about wife and we said she is serving in Osun state in reference to another ANGELIC QUEEN that We met on NYSC 2015 BATCH B thread.

9. Another evidence of Our status has to do with 2 of our friends (One online and the other offline) that the following statement 'I AM ONLY HUMAN. I CAN MAKE MISTAKE.' were credited to with One posting it as a status on whatsapp and the other saying it aloud during his thought process.

Above is just but few amongst the glaring evidences of our status as GOD-ALLAH.

#PROPHET_TB_JOSHUA & #LOVELY_UNITARY_GOD-ALLAH

www.facebook.com/tbjministries

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by feelgoodstuffs(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tascom236:

Lol aboki I just tried it
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
Heywhizzy:
we did all this while growing up

It's surprising this man hasn't outgrown such.. It seems his childhood just started

At a second glance, I'm wrong.. his is quite advanced.. we used slippers, pako and pan back then

More honestly, it ain't any different as long as it can't move.. At his age, I won't want to be gathering metals to get the image of a car which I know won't do the job of a car

Lastly, he might just be an artisan

I'm stucked in the middle wondering if this guy is childish or a skilled artisan

at least he has a TALENT... WETIN BE YOUR OWN TALENT? yours na to just type RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by ottidex(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Tascom236:

Bro Ur head no correct.
I want laugh die

MODs make u repire d auto-correct.
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Heywhizzy(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamaicanLove:

at least he has a TALENT... WETIN BE YOUR OWN TALENT? yours na to just type RUBBISH
Is that why you're ugly or is that why your twitter name is hot pùnani..

Anyways tótò work na talent

Olosho

Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by realmanarken(m): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God Oh
Cus I Used To Think That All These Aboki People Are Useless Apart From Suya And Manual Works.This No Make Sense But He try Small
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Heywhizzy:
Is that why you're ugly or is that why your twitter name is hot pùnani..

Anyways tótò work na talent

Olosho

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEP BLABBING... THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Heywhizzy(m): 2:19pm On Dec 12, 2017
JamaicanLove:

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEEP BLABBING... THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE GOOD AT. BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Blahhhhhhhhh.. Is that the sound you make while moaning.. how hot is your punà
Re: Man From Gombe & His Locally Made Vehicle Cause A Scene by Coloradvantage(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
coolie1:
so u go carry this tin go toast babe
and you own a car and dream of having a car.. so you can take it to toast girls Abi. una kind of reasoning. so straight and cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Boy Captures Live Snake With Bare Hands (Photos) / Man Constructs Bicycle With Wood: Innovative Or Simply Genius? (Picture) / Earth Is DIMMING Due To Climate Change, Scientists Warn ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.