Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man (17719 Views)

Watch The Moment Sanusi Stepped Out Of Kano Palace After Being Dethroned / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES / How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

Does the name of the doctor matter when it's such obvious flaws in his work? grin

As I have said before many of you have never seen Michael Obama in person. But these Washington insiders have and you saw their unmistakable reactions. grin

Now you also know alot African Americans are lying snakes because they saw Michael Obama lots of times in Trinity Church in Chicago.

ASE

Love Sango
You haven't answered my question. Are you using this Doctors name to front a conspiracy or he indeed said those things?

Will it matter if i use your name to lie?

What has Michele going to Church got to do with anything? Can you keep your bias against the Church aside for a while and be serious?

One will not take you serious with the way you try to robe the Church into all these foolishness of evil.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

I do believe those exposing the music industry as being gay are about the deception because no one really cares who is singing or rapping the music.

There's lots of gay entertainers that I like before I knew they were gay, but even then they are not the ones calling the shots. They just make alot of money singing, dancing, boxing, and entertaining people.

Yet I am beginning to think there's a correlation between being gay and being Christian. I didn't grow up in the Church so as an adult when encountering Christians in large numbers I was shocked at how many Christians were homosexuals. And whereever you have homosexuals you have pedophiles, the two go together.

Ase

Love Sango
So you are assuming or trying to say YHWH permits homosexuality abi? So, because homosexuals, just like thieves, lairs and proud people are in Church, that means YHWH is in support of all their activities?

Well, here is what YHWH says against it.

Good News Translation.

Leviticus 18:22
No man is to have sexual relations with another man; God hates that.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with another man, they have done a disgusting thing, and both shall be put to death. They are responsible for their own death.

Romans 1:26-27
Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural acts. In the same way the men give up natural sexual relations with women and burn with passion for each other.

Men do shameful things with each other, and as a result they bring upon themselves the punishment they deserve for their wrongdoing.

1Cor 6:9-10
Surely you know that the wicked will not possess God's Kingdom. Do not fool yourselves; people who are immoral or who worship idols or are adulterers or homosexual perverts or who steal or are greedy or are drunkards or who slander others or are thieves—none of these will possess God's Kingdom.

Jude 1:7
Remember Sodom and Gomorrah, and the nearby towns, whose people acted as those angels did and indulged in sexual immorality and perversion: they suffer the punishment of eternal fire as a plain warning to all.

Romans 2:6
For God will reward each of us according to what we have done.

Pls sir, when next you want to talk about homosexuality, keep Christianity away from it.

You can never show me one homosexual who loves Jesus, not one. They hate Jesus as satan hates hellfire.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

You haven't answered my question. Are you using this Doctors name to front a conspiracy or he indeed said those things?

Will it matter if i use your name to lie?

What has Michele going to Church got to do with anything? Can you keep your bias against the Church aside for a while and be serious?

One will not take you serious with the way you try to robe the Church into all these foolishness of evil.

Sir, I can post the pictures of 30 or more pastors, from various denominations of Christianity, that have been trialed and convicted in court of law for molesting small children. Do not make me go through all that work because I will repost it everyday for a year.

ASE

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

Sir, I can post the pictures of 30 or more pastors, from various denominations of Christianity, that have been trialed and convicted in court of law for molesting small children. Do not make me go through all that work because I will repost it everyday for a year.

ASE

Love Sango
I will seriously want to take you serious here. But, you are going to make it seem futile. I responded to a post about a Doctor saying something about Mrs Obama, (pls note, Her probelm is hers to battle with, not mine). I didn't respond because of her, i responded because of the Doctor.

If indeed the Doctor said what you claim, all you need to do is say yes, he did, then provide proof, instead of jumping from his work not being credible to Pastors molesting people.

Get this straight, I don't have a single problem with you posting a thousandth pictures or videos of Popes and Bishops caught committing homosexuality, the only thing I will have a problem with is when you post me scripture saying their acts are justified by the Jesus they claim to follow.

Pls, don't make me consider you a fraud even in satanism.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

I will seriously want to take you serious here. But, you are going to make it seem futile. I responded to a post about a Doctor saying something about Mrs Obama, (pls note, Her probelm is hers to battle with, not mine). I didn't respond because of her, i responded because of the Doctor.

If indeed the Doctor said what you claim, all you need to do is say yes, he did, then provide proof, instead of jumping from his work not being credible to Pastors molesting people.

Get this straight, I don't have a single problem with you posting a thousandth pictures or videos of Popes and Bishops caught committing homosexuality, the only thing I will have a problem with is when you post me scripture saying their acts are justified by the Jesus they claim to follow.

Pls, don't make me consider you a fraud even in satanism.

There is no Jesus Christ. grin

And I will give you any amount of money if you can find any Satan in traditional African religion. grin

Christianity is homosexuality and pedophilia culture so is Islam by the way and Judaism. All these Eurasian religions are worship of their savage ancestors who love to rape and pillage the kingdoms of others south of them, which would be Africa.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

There is no Jesus Christ. grin

And I will give you any amount of money if you can find any Satan in traditional African religion. grin

Christianity is homosexuality and pedophilia culture so is Islam by the way and Judaism. All these Eurasian religions are worship of their savage ancestors who love to rape and pillage the kingdoms of others south of them, which would be Africa.

Ase

Love Sango
Oh Lawd. Oga no be like dis dem dey engage in a discourse o.

For a discourse to be valid there must be cohesion, coherence, intentionality, acceptability, informativeness , situationality, and intertexuality.

To be cohesive is to make sure your words ideas and thoughts are related to each other in a discourse.

To be coherent is to arrange your facts or reasons in a logical manner. This must be done so that your facts will make sense.

You must deliberately or intentionally posit your points in a discourse for the other person to follow up.

There's an acceptable manner of presenting facts or thoughts in a discourse. This your way is not.

New information must be added in a manner that will align with the object of the discourse. But, you are scaring your thought everywhere.

You must be able to say the right thing at the appropriate time, not munching things up as you go.

With reference to the world outside (your audience) the discourse, you must give your readers room or a reason to imagine what they read beyond what you are typing, But, you are failing in all aspects.

I came in at a point where a Doctor was said to have said something, and i wanted to know if he indeed said that, because he is a man who many of the celebrities go to for their jobs. If he said it, i'd believe it.

But, you jumped from the question i asked to disqualify his work instead answering me. Lack of consistency of thought. Which may mean you lied against him.

From there you jumped to Michele attending church, to Gays being Christians, to pastors molesting people, to 'there's no Jesus.

Haba baba, na only one question i ask o. And the question no even relate to Jesus or Christians.

Na weytin? Weytin dey push you like dis? You drink?

Follow all the rules of a discourse as i outlined them to you, and you wld do well.

Face one point, hold it down. Be coherent about it, be clear innpresenting your points, Make sure what you are presenting is verifiable Every new information you bring in, must be to boost or build up the discourse, not jumping around like a headless chicken.

Love, Emma.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 8:45pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Oh Lawd. Oga no be like dis dem dey engage in a discourse o.

For a discourse to be valid there must be cohesion, coherence, intentionality, acceptability, informativeness , situationality, and intertexuality.

To be cohesive is to make sure your words ideas and thoughts are related to each other in a discourse.

To be coherent is to arrange your facts or reasons in a logical manner. This must be done so that your facts will make sense.

You must deliberately or intentionally posit your points in a discourse for the other person to follow up.

There's an acceptable manner of presenting facts or thoughts in a discourse. This your way is not.

New information must be added in a manner that will align with the object of the discourse. But, you are scaring your thought everywhere.

You must be able to say the right thing at the appropriate time, not munching things up as you go.

With reference to the world outside (your audience) the discourse, you must give your readers room or a reason to imagine what they read beyond what you are typing, But, you are failing in all aspects.

I came in at a point where a Doctor was said to have said something, and i wanted to know if he indeed said that, because he is a man who many of the celebrities go to for their jobs. If he said it, i'd believe it.

But, you jumped from the question i asked to disqualify his work instead answering me. Lack of consistency of thought. Which may mean you lied against him.

From there you jumped to Michele attending church, to Gays being Christians, to pastors molesting people, to 'there's no Jesus.

Haba baba, na only one question i ask o. And the question no even relate to Jesus or Christians.

Na weytin? Weytin dey push you like dis? You drink?

Follow all the rules of a discourse as i outlined them to you, and you wld do well.

Face one point, hold it down. Be coherent about it, be clear innpresenting your points, Make sure what you are presenting is verifiable Every new information you bring in, must be to boost or build up the discourse, not jumping around like a headless chicken.

Love, Emma.

grin grin grin

I disseminate the truth. We are in spiritual war. We are in the End Times. Religions that you hold dear are holding you captive.

Other African leaders focused upon race, Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, Patrice Émery Lumumba, etc.

I am focusing upon religion, take away these demonic religions and the human race has a chance to better the world towards the light.

African religion are the worship of legendary African kings and queens, priests and priestesses, those humans who elevated themselves to become the light incarnate upon this Earth. Your disowning them and worshiping the ancestors of savages is what makes you act like savages.

The dark races of the Earth have been here for trillions of years. We have engaged each other in total warfare lots of times, with different sides being divided sometimes along family lines. It is okay to have family feuds because justice must prevail. The light always prevails over darkness.

Ase

Love Sango

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2017
KingSango:

I disseminate the truth. We are in spiritual war. We are in the End Times. Religions that you hold dear are holding you captive.
Which truth are you disseminating? The pathetic lies which even you are ashamed of being consistent to talk about? If you want to be a lair, learn the robes and cover your tracks better.

If that Doctor said what you claimed, then post a clip of it.
KingSango:

Other African leaders focused upon race, Marcus Garvey, Elijah Muhammad, Malcolm X, Patrice Émery Lumumba, etc.
And. Can you concentrate on your thoughts?
KingSango:

I am focusing upon religion, take away these demonic religions and the human race has a chance to better the world towards the light.
What has this got to do with Dr claims? Are you drunk already?

KingSango:

African religion are the worship of legendary African kings and queens, priests and priestesses, those humans who elevated themselves to become the light incarnate upon this Earth. Your disowning them and worshiping the ancestors of savages is what makes you act like savages.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yet you say you don't worship satan. You worship demons who pretends to be your ancestor, this is what you want me to worship with you? No thanks. I worship a living God and your demonic ancestors doesn't have a problem with YHWH, they won't be pushing you to attack me. They wld let me be as i let you be.
KingSango:

The dark races of the Earth have been here for trillions of years. We have engaged each other in total warfare lots of times, with different sides being divided sometimes along family lines. It is okay to have family feuds because justice must prevail. The light always prevails over darkness.

Ase

Love Sango
You obviously are very lonely and needs someone to engage you in your dead kings discussion. I didn't come into this thread to talk about your gods or mine, i came because you mentioned a Doctor i know, but you have abandoned him since to talk about religion.

Oga, stop lying with people's names. In your ancestors worship religion you are not told that what you sow, you'd reap?

***Ingoremodeactive abeg***
Peace, Emma.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2017
Emmanystone:

Which truth are you disseminating? The pathetic lies which even you are ashamed of being consistent to talk about? If you want to be a lair, learn the robes and cover your tracks better.

If that Doctor said what you claimed, then post a clip of it.

And. Can you concentrate on your thoughts?

What has this got to do with Dr claims? Are you drunk already?

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Yet you say you don't worship satan. You worship demons who pretends to be your ancestor, this is what you want me to worship with you? No thanks. I worship a living God and your demonic ancestors doesn't have a problem with YHWH, they won't be pushing you to attack me. They wld let me be as i let you be.

You obviously are very lonely and needs someone to engage you in your dead kings discussion. I didn't come into this thread to talk about your gods or mine, i came because you mentioned a Doctor i know, but you have abandoned him since to talk about religion.

Oga, stop lying with people's names. In your ancestors worship religion you are not told that what you sow, you'd reap?

***Ingoremodeactive abeg***
Peace, Emma.

grin

Are you an idiot, didn't you read the comment about the doctor and who originally posted it? It was not I who mentioned any doctor as a part of my claim that Michael Obama is a man pretending to be a woman. This video and numerous others that show this man from various angles are what have lead me to know this is a man. Plus women don't hold their crotches. I'm African too and that isn't a Blackwoman thing to hold her crotch. Tell me what this is done in Africa? I know there are plenty of naked women in Africa with hardly nothing on but please, oh please, tell me what tribe of women hold their crotches? grin

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Emmanystone: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2018
KingSango:

grin

Are you an idiot, didn't you read the comment about the doctor and who originally posted it? It was not I who mentioned any doctor as a part of my claim that Michael Obama is a man pretending to be a woman. This video and numerous others that show this man from various angles are what have lead me to know this is a man. Plus women don't hold their crotches. I'm African too and that isn't a Blackwoman thing to hold her crotch. Tell me what this is done in Africa? I know there are plenty of naked women in Africa with hardly nothing on but please, oh please, tell me what tribe of women hold their crotches? grin

Ase

Love Sango

Yes, i am an idiot, for if am not, why on earth will i waste my time on you?

So, you now remember you jumped to respond to a post made to someone else?

You have been prancing around appearing like you actually know what you are talking about.

Go away Joor.

2 Likes

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:11pm On Jan 01, 2018
Emmanystone:

Yes, i am an idiot, for if am not, why on earth will i waste my time on you?

So, you now remember you jumped to respond to a post made to someone else?

You have been prancing around appearing like you actually know what you are talking about.

Go away Joor.

You got me in the ribs. grin

Now hurry along and find that doctor so we can give Michael Obama his Christian manhood back. grin
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2018
The moment it all became clear. shocked
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 12:44am On Jan 02, 2018
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
There are more Black/African people, all over the world, who belong to evil cults than Euruasians. This is due in part to the economic and social depravity experienced by Black/African people. These evil cults started by Euruasians to entrap so many into bloodoaths to ensure their loyalty to the system of evil. The Freemason Illuminati system is the most evil social system ever devised. It includes the likes of presidents, prime ministers, Kings, governors, senators, generals, admirals, rich billionaires, professors, entertainers, religious leaders, even policemen, prosecutors and judges. Even fireman and medical personnel belong to this world-wide demonic order. This system Shields and protects the pedophile cabal that is running the entire planet. This filth is being cleansed by the Irunmole. Billions of humans are dying from storms, earthquakes,tusanmis,typhoons, hurricanes, famines, war and pestilence. This is the great change of world which can not be averted.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2018

1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 12:57am On Jan 03, 2018
KingSango:
The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1FsdMWi_9w

If you don't study body language or at least a natural you're missing out. grin

The Rise of Sodom:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 3:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
KingSango:
Just few years ago during Obama rule, homosexuality was so much pushed and painted as the best way to go that it was almost becoming a thing of shame to be straight. Now, Trump is there, and obviously, he is influencing the World in a way that is already reflecting too. Unanimously, the World Court of Human Rights has established, verbatim, that “there is no right to homosexual marriage.”
The 47 judges of the 47 countries of the Council of Europe, which are members of the full Court of Strasbourg (the world’s most important human rights court), issued a statement of great relevance that has been allegedly silenced by information progressivism and its area of ​​influence.
The judges approved the ruling that “there is no right to homosexual marriage.” The sentence was based on a myriad of philosophical and anthropological considerations based on natural order, common sense, scientific reports and, of course, positive law.
Within the latter, in particular, the judgment was based on Article 12 of the European Convention on Human Rights. This is equivalent to the articles of human rights treaties, as in the case of 17 of the Pact of San José and nº 23 of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights.
In this historic but not disclosed, Resolution, the Court decided that the concept of family not only contemplates “the traditional concept of marriage, that is, the union of a man and a woman”, but also that they should not be imposed on governments to “obligation to open marriage to persons of the same sex.”
As for the principle of non-discrimination, the Court also added that there is no discrimination, since “States are free to reserve marriage only to heterosexual couples.”
https://www.icirnigeria.org/homosexual-marriage-is-not-a-human-right-world-court-rules/

Politicians are dirty and Christians are even dirty supporting this hypocrite sodomite pedophile Obama. grin

But the sanity of the world body has spoken.

Ase

Love Sango

The Rise of Roman Catholic Christian Pedophile Agenda:

1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
Is this true, the Ghana President is supporting homosexuality? What does the Golden Stool have to say about this? Paramount King Otumfuo Nana Osei Tutu II is the true ruler of Ghana's lands and territory not the President. All presidents are hands of the King, simple politicians. They are not the true rulers of African lands, politicians represent the state only! This may be different in the United States and Europe but this is actual situation in all of Africa where kings hold traditional titles that go back thousands upon thousands of years. There are guardian societies that protect the interests of African civilization and they exist in Ghana. So what is the society of Ghana doing about this President who is saying that homosexuality will slowly become accepted? How so? How will a foreign opposing culture find root among the people of Africa? What process will take place for this to happen?

Ghanaian President Akufo Addo Suggests He Supports Coming Legalization of Homophilia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sM7E5PgYDY
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
KingSango:
How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? by KingSango
Greetings,

I have given a great deal of thought to that very question. How come Barack Obama, promoted and demanded, that homosexuality and gay marriages be respected in African societies, but he himself doesn't reveal to the world his own homosexuality. In case you aren't aware Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are two men living together with adopted children from Kenya. Africans will do just about anything for American dollars, especially lots of them, we can all see that by now! But I will tell you how come big time homosexuals like Obama don't admit to their homosexuality. Because this is a wicked world who has in all its societies refuses to acknowledge the suffrage of children, with the exception of some African societies like Nigeria and Uganda. Homosexuality is pederasty culture and always involves child rape. Like any culture, such as scarification, elongating necks, and other anomalies, require children to be introduced to the practice at a young age. If not then the child who is old enough to decide for themselves will do so and walk away from that culture and eventually the culture will die. This is no different when it comes to homosexuality, if the pedophile, rather pederasts, don't get the children into homosexuality at a young age, an age where they can't give consent, then pederast culture will die out. It is that simple. The next point which is the most crucial is that the world knows honestly that homosexuals are sexual deviants that prey upon children. And that the practice of sodomy is a disgusting act that will destroy a bloodline. So most homosexuals adopt other children, such as the Vatican are homosexuals but the boys they molest are not their bloodline. The same goes for pederasts cultures practiced elsewhere they rape the bloodlines of other families and people to create homosexual sub societies.

The world will never honor a homosexual as divine. Even though Alexander the Great was a known homosexual and pedophile too, the nation of Greece who still has the culture of homosexuality took offence to Hollywood casting him as a homosexual. If you knew the many legendary people you honor today were homosexuals would you still honor them? No. Most would not. This is worldwide and human beings will never honor a homosexual because sodomy and pedophilia are not divine acts therefore a homosexual can never be divine and worshiped. All Greeks emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Roman Emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Samurai warriors were pederasts and they hide it. Gandhi was a homosexual and they hide it. Prophet Muhammad was known to have relations with small children, a pedophile and they hide it. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was a homosexual and they hide it. President Kennedy was a homosexual and they hide it. There are more homosexual world leaders in the closet because they know history will not honor a homosexual. But they have no issue telling the world how good homosexuality is but they conceal their own homosexuality. The Elite will push these poor souls out to promote homosexuality and pay them big money to come out of the closet but they still hiding in the dark places like cowards. How come ? grin

Mac Minister speaks on this, very crude and vulgar but the man expressed a great truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPC29iGUi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOi_ryfX4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zs426ZL4GI

The demonic world of sodomites exposed:

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
KingSango:
The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Greetings,

I have given a great deal of thought to that very question. How come Barack Obama, promoted and demanded, that homosexuality and gay marriages be respected in African societies, but he himself doesn't reveal to the world his own homosexuality. In case you aren't aware Barack Obama and Michelle Obama are two men living together with adopted children from Kenya. Africans will do just about anything for American dollars, especially lots of them, we can all see that by now! But I will tell you how come big time homosexuals like Obama don't admit to their homosexuality. Because this is a wicked world who has in all its societies refuses to acknowledge the suffrage of children, with the exception of some African societies like Nigeria and Uganda. Homosexuality is pederasty culture and always involves child rape. Like any culture, such as scarification, elongating necks, and other anomalies, require children to be introduced to the practice at a young age. If not then the child who is old enough to decide for themselves will do so and walk away from that culture and eventually the culture will die. This is no different when it comes to homosexuality, if the pedophile, rather pederasts, don't get the children into homosexuality at a young age, an age where they can't give consent, then pederast culture will die out. It is that simple. The next point which is the most crucial is that the world knows honestly that homosexuals are sexual deviants that prey upon children. And that the practice of sodomy is a disgusting act that will destroy a bloodline. So most homosexuals adopt other children, such as the Vatican are homosexuals but the boys they molest are not their bloodline. The same goes for pederasts cultures practiced elsewhere they rape the bloodlines of other families and people to create homosexual sub societies.

The world will never honor a homosexual as divine. Even though Alexander the Great was a known homosexual and pedophile too, the nation of Greece who still has the culture of homosexuality took offence to Hollywood casting him as a homosexual. If you knew the many legendary people you honor today were homosexuals would you still honor them? No. Most would not. This is worldwide and human beings will never honor a homosexual because sodomy and pedophilia are not divine acts therefore a homosexual can never be divine and worshiped. All Greeks emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Roman Emperors were pederasts and they hide it. All the Samurai warriors were pederasts and they hide it. Gandhi was a homosexual and they hide it. Prophet Muhammad was known to have relations with small children, a pedophile and they hide it. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr was a homosexual and they hide it. President Kennedy was a homosexual and they hide it. There are more homosexual world leaders in the closet because they know history will not honor a homosexual. But they have no issue telling the world how good homosexuality is but they conceal their own homosexuality. The Elite will push these poor souls out to promote homosexuality and pay them big money to come out of the closet but they still hiding in the dark places like cowards. How come ? grin

Mac Minister speaks on this, very crude and vulgar but the man expressed a great truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPC29iGUi0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaOi_ryfX4Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zs426ZL4GI

The demonic world of sodomites exposed:

1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
KingSango:

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Probz(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Onye ara.
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 10:42pm On Jan 07, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 3:00pm On Jan 08, 2018
Rome's Homosexual Agenda Of Subtle Sodomization Of African People by KingSango(m): 2:53pm
We are exposing these Western organizing religions for being nothing more than what they are cults of sex and murder. I mean every one them, whether it be Christianity, Islam and Judaism has at its roots something to do with molestation of children. Soldiers coming from Christian, Muslim and Judaism background always commit rape against the people they are usually invading. Racism is inherent throughout the scriptures of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, and so is slavery, considered some Holy decree to enslave other people based upon differences in race and culture. Call it what you want, but the attack upon so-called Pagan religions was nothing more than the societies that worship in Christianity, Islam and Judaism, imposing social imperialism upon others. No can rewrite history and all I that I state is written in history with a little discernment.

The Roman Catholic Church owns the copyright on the Gospel and is officially over all other Christian denominations. The Roman Catholic Church is behind the homosexual agenda, it has been through its Freemason, Jesuits, Greek Societies, Satanic cults, contrived this systematic subtle sodomization and homosexualizing African people through our children. These people are child rapists and they are in control over community watch programs in Western nations. Churches literally have thousands of people employed to patrol the streets of the cities and towns and yet there is missing children everywhere. The amount of missing children is consistent every single year. 800,000 children go missing in the U.S alone, many African American children go missing in the Washington, D.C area. The entire Washington, D.C metropolitan area which includes Arlington and Northern V.A, Prince George County, Maryland, is covered under the Diocese community watch program. The Church pastors and Bishops use blacklisting to scape goat innocent people to take attention away from this systematic child trafficking being committed by Washington Elites? The government pays these people via gift cards and some of them are paid full time salaries to be supervisors, which means you have a 24/7 operation that is tied to the police, federal authorities and military via Freemason Illuminati societies members placed in strategic positions of command. African Americans and Africans giving their tithes to the Church are helping pedophile pastors, bishops and ministers the same as they supported Bishop Eddie Long who escaped justice by dying of AIDS. This is just karma for Bishop Eddie Long it isn't justice for the victims and their families.

Barack Obama is a Christian he challenged the world to accept same sex people rights to love each other. All the while Obama is ignoring the serious implications of child molestation involved in homosexual culture. 95% of those claiming to be homosexuals come from the background of being sexually abused as small children. Yes, it is frightening to look at where these abuses are taking place the most, they are ocurring in Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, schools, universities and in the military. Small children are the greatest victims of pedophile stalkers. There are organized pedophile groups of men riding around in cities in America using white vans, because white colored vehicles aren't pulled over by cops as much as red and flashy colored sport vehicles. There's nothing to see a white van and people think that its construction workers, utility, government or some sort of official business but these are pedophile who electronically tag children using RFID technology and kidnap them. This is a very organized system of sodomization and Barack Obama helped fund lots of community watch programs under the Patriot Act. Barack Obama and the Clinton's are heavily tied to the PizzaGate child sex and sacrifice ring in Washington, D.C Tenley Town neighborhood. Mayor Muriel Bowser is a lifetime Catholic and she utilizes the Church groups in Washington to track and target people. This is an old Catholic system of Dragon boots on the ground, Church soldiers, who are plain clothes citizens going out into the public harassing people they deem to be undesirable because they are followers of Jesus Christ. There are way too many churches and too much unregulated activities among these many weird and warped denominations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lPFn5wTCs

Ase

Love Sango

We must expose this system and hold these people accountable and at the very least warn innocent people:

1 Share

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:31am On Jan 09, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 2:21pm On Jan 09, 2018

The Rise of Sodom:

Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by KingSango(m): 5:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
KingSango:

The Rise of Sodom:
Re: The Moment On Inauguration Day Everyone Realized Michelle Obama Is A Man by Theydontcare: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2018
KingSango:

Does the name of the doctor matter when it's such obvious flaws in his work? grin

As I have said before many of you have never seen Michael Obama in person. But these Washington insiders have and you saw their unmistakable reactions. grin

Now you also know alot African Americans are lying snakes because they saw Michael Obama lots of times in Trinity Church in Chicago.

ASE

Love Sango

Its enough for anyone to spit at others but coming from others to them... They rant. You just a conspiracy theorist. I really hope your mind is clean. You really dont need to destroy people, history and value to to be heard.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year Resolution? / We Have No Roots In Nigeria- Obi Metzeger, Ayo King / Oba Babatunde Ajayi Installed As Akarigbo Of Remo Land (Live Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.