Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story (813 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / I Was Beaten Up By A Guy And I Got Him Arrested / Man Cries Out , Tells Toyin Lawani To leave His 'Gbola' But She Refuse (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Priscy01(f): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2017
Not quite long ago, we brought you reports about Lady in Ghana who was beaten and assaulted after she was set up by a guy she likes.
( https://www.nairaland.com/4228504/guy-sets-up-lady-bae)

The Lady has been Identified as Akosua Sika, and she’s spoken up about the issue, and what went down. Sika claims she met the guy on Facebook, where they both exchanged contacts..

Read Her Narration Below;
“A guy inboxed me on fb, we exchanged contacts and things wer goin on well between us, he claimed his gf was crazy bla bla and he liked me, we spoke a lot, and as a lady it’s normal for me to ask a guy who claims he likes me..

…something to see if indeed when I am in need he will atleast offer to help, no I wasn’t hungry but we all know how guys can be, let’s even assume I was hungry, what’s bad if I ask a guy who likes or sud I say a guy I tot we wer gonna date money to get food?…

little did I know that it was a setup, the guy invited me to his house and on my arrival his gf was there with some other people, they disgraced me, took videos and even cracked my phone screen, forced me to unlock my phone and deleted every chat I had with him, deleted and block his number, dey even gave me several slaps and because people who are 10times stronger than me wer der, I could barely defend myself..

His gf kept claiming I tried snatching her bf but I swear on my womb, this nigga told me stupid stuffs about his gf that made me almost accept him into my life, so what is there if I ask him for money?

…Doz that warrant my ego as a human to be abused in such manner, physically, emotionally and even on social media?? Please rethink before judging me..”

Now, Ghanaian Musician, Criss Waddle has reacted about the issue, and he claims that the girl that was slapped, is the girlfriend of his friend.. Criss says his friend recently bought this girl an iPhone 6 plus, and gives her pocket money on a steady.. Below is Criss’ comment;

Below is also a chat with the “Real Boyfriend” of the Girl who was assaulted;

Below are also screenshots of past post she made, which suggests she’s just a runs girl;

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-who-was-beaten-up-by-guys.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Priscy01(f): 2:07am On Dec 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by jeffizy(m): 2:09am On Dec 12, 2017
No, she doesn't deserve such treatment in any way.
But, she needs to work on the mentality of asking a man she has not started dating for money.
It's a major turn off and it has earned her a mass beating and disgrace.

Ladies, learn. Stop seeing a guy that asks you out under any guise as a meal ticket for you!
Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Next2Bezee(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Blood of Ojukwu! shocked Just imagine this harlot, they didn't even beat her very well sef.

So she knew the boy that was chatting her up had a gf, yet she not only asked him for money, she also came to his house and still claimed she's not a hungry girl. embarassed

Some girls ehn....

Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 12, 2017
Sometimes I try to imagine myself being a woman so that I can feel their cravings for money...the cravings are sometimes deadly

Perhaps when God cursed Adam with thorns in d soil, he purposely refused to slim-fit the large desire Eve had which Adam could conveniently meet before he was cursed. Now that he's been cursed with little outcome for much effort, the woman's large desire for goodies remains unchanged from creation. Unfortunately both men and women suffer for it.

Well this girl can't change again. Her prudence is forever gone. D embarrassment just kept her in her shell for a while, now she's gotten over it and started talking again. She'll be fully back soon.
Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 7:00am On Dec 12, 2017
how won't she get beat up...is she not a hoe
Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked

∆ It is not a kekere thing. Diçk, bitch, money ..... ∆
Re: Lady Who Was Beaten Up By A Guy’s Bae Cries Out, Tells Her Own Side Of The Story by Gofwane(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2017

So you asked him to give him money in other to test his luv for you?? See scope abeg! But if to say na the guy ask you to give him punny to test your love, you will rush to Nairaland and start creating threads to accuse guys of always wanting to fvck and vamooze angry

I said it!! The girl is a first class ashawo

(1) (Reply)

Let's Talk Sex: Choosing A Life Partner / Sex Machine 2018 / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.