Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label (29215 Views)

Wizkid Spotted Boarding A Jet With Tekno As They Arrive Warri For A Show(Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Wizkid, Adekunle Gold, Olamide, Tekno As Female/Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by UnimkeAk(m): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2017
MrsEvakinqz:
Tekno be like " omoh Drake no be those rap things ooo, for Africa we just wan dance forget dose hard punch lines, you nor dey see me, nothing I dey sing out but the people love me still, cos I dey make dem DANCE..."

Drake .. hard punch lines ?
Reallly
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Larryslim(m): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2017
Wizkid fans will not like this
They think it is only that overhyped Wizkid that is going international..
I'm not a fan of tekno o,but let say this news was about Wizkid, we won't hear word for the next one week but since its tekno,nobody is saying a shit about it..
Shiorr!..

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2017
op what is adorable in this foto??
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 12, 2017
Me and this drake and future always dey the same class in my dream,i dont even know the meaning of those dreams.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by cstr1000: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2017
Larryslim:
Wizkid fans will not like this
They think it is only that overhyped Wizkid that is going international..
I'm not a fan of tekno o,but let say this news was about Wizkid, we won't hear word for the next one week but since its tekno,nobody is saying a shit about it..
Shiorr!..
Tekno is not overrated and is actually multi-talented.

So he doesn't need to make waves.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Chukazu: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
So anyone who wants to "blow" has to mingle himself with Drake by all means even if na to clean toilet undecided

Nobody is hanging out with DMX or SHATTA WALE sad
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by holluphemydavid(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
Hope Drake will come for ur musical video if u feature him unlike.......
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by joenor(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
That would be a nice one.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by leobrownish(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
naso Tekno first wizkid see Drake

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
Try, '80's rap, 90's was the beginning of the end, with the so called 'gangster rap' from 80's my queen to 90's my bitch, from my brother to my nigga, good beats no doubt but bad vibes, feeling J cole though

GodDeyCraze:
Noise makers
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by DonVikings: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
GodDeyCraze:
Noise makers
Mehn, see Easy E. cry

Add Nate Dogg and the pic is complete.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ekehwinz:
There must be something spectacular that drake has found in Tekno. Wizkid was never hyped like this by drake

Wizzy is arrogant and rude, na those two things dey kill am. Na the problem when guys when their zodiac sign be cancer get be that. Wizzy and drake are no longer in talking terms

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Me and this drake and future always dey the same class in my dream,i dont even know the meaning of those dreams.

Nor be only drake and future, abeg stick to your boo.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
michael142:

Nor be only drake and future, abeg stick to your boo.
You this michael,warn yourself oo. cheesy
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Mysselff2: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mods are you guys in gay mode

Please change the topic from "Adorable photo of Drake and Tekno" shocked shocked shocked They are two blokes for crying out loud,Geez
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by baba4thegehs: 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Looks like tekno was being interviewed.
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Teckno is signed to sony music so there's no big deal being with drake,sony is the one doing the meeting and perhaps planing for a colabo..tecno too small to catch drake attention even wizkid too,the latter only got dos collabo with the help of his new baby mama who's connected to big names...ask don jazzy he would tell una d truth,dos american artist give no shit or take nigeria artist as any tin
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by lilcozy001: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
I was born blind-Chidinma Ekile reveals

Nigerian Singer, and Mtn Project Fame winner, Chidinma Ekile, AKA Ms Kedike, has revealed she was born blind.

The star singer in an Interview with Guardian said according to her parents, she just could not see for some months.

Chidinma said she would love to be seen more as someone who does a lot for visually-impaired kids and young people as she can relate with their situation.

She said, I was born blind. I just couldnt see for some months. Since I sang about it, I felt the need to help kids that find themselves in such situations or even worse. So every time I travel to these places, I try to extend a hand of love to these children.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/celebrities/born-blind-chidinma-ekile-reveals/

Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by Habyz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
How is the photo adorable?
Re: Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label by YungJo207(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
Op point of correct Drake is signed to Young money record owned by Lil Wayne...

Think say na Wayne even post pictures I run waste MB enter thread pls stop misleading.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mutayo, Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson, His New Girlfriend Having Fun (Video) / Six Scandals That Rocked Nigerian Entertainment Industry In 2020 / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.