Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp (38227 Views)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by mcevans1(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
dieBYfire:
She got served wink
Sometimes the Ashewo can be annoying, u pay them for short time and after just 1 Minute dey begin to disturb u to release cry
Sometimes you pay for doggy stlye and they give just missionary style.
The worst is they won't even allow you suck Breast undecided ! And when the condom burst they push u away and that is all.
No pity grin

Olosho don show you pepper no b small o.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by dieBYfire: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
policy12:

Bros I dey hail o

My fellow member I greet u too cheesy
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Heylius(m): 11:47am On Dec 12, 2017
Because Of no money ... chai! that's why i tell my fellow youths check my signature registar and start earning to avoid this disgrace, so if you Bleep you pay!
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by dieBYfire: 11:49am On Dec 12, 2017
mcevans1:

Olosho don show you pepper no b small o.

Every customer has a tale grin
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by mcevans1(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
dieBYfire:

Every customer has a tale grin

Play safe sha o. Life no get duplicate grin
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by tfelicityk(m): 11:54am On Dec 12, 2017
This is act of barbaric. This is wickedness. No matter what happened, death shouldn't have be the next thing for her. May God judge the situation for both of them.
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by dieBYfire: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2017
mcevans1:

Play safe sha o. Life no get duplicate grin
Now retired sha grin
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by joenor(m): 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
No CCTV camera to get a footage of the man n his wicked act? na wa
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mentally deranged folks everywhere, he would most likely commit it again, prostitution is called a high risk job for a reason. They suffer the most violence
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Intrepid01(m): 12:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Eeewooo...she died in active service...respect!
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by enemyofprogress: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
RIP cry cry
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
saydfact:
na wa ooh

yet the report says it was carried out by

- issokay
do they fill form?
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
dieBYfire:
She got served wink
Sometimes the Ashewo can be annoying, u pay them for short time and after just 1 Minute dey begin to disturb u to release cry
The worst is they won't even allow you suck Breast undecided ! And when the condom burst they push u away and that is all.
No pity grin

Na una when dey carry 3k olosho for brothel. Carry babe from 10k upward go hotel or house you go enjoy am. But 2018 me I nor dey carry olosho again oh
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by anthonyuncle(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
itz CYRIACUS IZUEKWE again!
R.I.P to da dead, dz december comz wit load of tinz, GOD save us all
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
bughead:
straight ticket to hell!

Nothing like rest in peace to the dead prostitute!

God must have been warning you to change your sinful way of life but you won't listen! Now the devil has taken your soul to hell undecided

What a waste!

PRO to GOD, your own personally wicked god tho
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
michael142:

Na una when dey carry 3k olosho for brothel. Carry babe from 10k upward go hotel or house you go enjoy am. But 2018 me I nor dey carry olosho again oh

na 10k con be better money abi angry....
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
tfelicityk:
This is act of barbaric. This is wickedness. No matter what happened, death shouldn't have be the next thing for her. May God judge the situation for both of them.

uncle, should be act of barbarism, or this barbaric act grin grin
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
greenek:

na 10k con be better money abi angry....

Na 30k I dey use carry from the place for lekki. I just reason say based on say na brothel you dey go nai make I just give you 10k as starter pack. But stop to carry ashawo00 sha cause he dey cause delay for man life
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
TheAngry1:
Only ideeeots will condemn the girl instead of the senseless murderer. You think she was happy selling her body? cry cry Some of these ladies are victims of circumstances. Given the chance, she would want to have a boyfriend, date, marry, raise kids and be happy. May the murderer never know peace! RIP lady! May God have mercy on your soul...

Everybody has one issue or the other, but everybody aint a prostitute or molest oneself...there are other jobs to do other than prostitution..

those thieves and kidnappers, are they also victims of circumstance?
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
michael142:

Na 30k I dey use carry from the place for lekki. I just reason say based on say na brothel you dey go nai make I just give you 10k as starter pack. But stop to carry ashawo00 sha cause he dey cause delay for man life

uncle, you know your kind people, wetin concern me concern prostitute....
I just dey tell you say 10k weh you dey brag on no be money sef..
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by greenek: 1:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Pharaoh001:
Akwa and Aba ashewo, I don't know who is the best amd more famous
Anyway,She got what she wantsundecided
I expect this to serve as lesson to the Edo's and Afonjas girls out there¿ but they won't heed sad

must everything be about tribalism undecided undecided..numb brain sad sad
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by DaV8King(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2017
Abeg , why na PM News and Cyriacius always dey write these kain things? angry angry

Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Itzurboi(m): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
U get sense at all.
TheAngry1:
Only ideeeots will condemn the girl instead of the senseless murderer. You think she was happy selling her body? cry cry Some of these ladies are victims of circumstances. Given the chance, she would want to have a boyfriend, date, marry, raise kids and be happy. May the murderer never know peace! RIP lady! May God have mercy on your soul...
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Kendrick80(m): 1:46pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigga can't u just pay and fvck...Killed a hard workin sex worker for what? angry
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by baba4thegehs: 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
Too many crimes this day! Y'all should stay safe biko
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by pal20: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
[b][/b]well said, food for thought. i wonder if this will ever sink in their memory.
timidapsin:
Vanity upon vanity" everything is vanity.
What I discovered in my first visit to a mortuary!

The human body after death:
*3 days after death, the finger nail begin to fall.
*4 days after death, hairs breaks out of skull and all body hairs fall.
*5 days after death, the brain starts to sag, the flesh fades,
The buttock, breast, penis, vagina, will decay ( All those things that
used to drive you into sin,)
*6 days after death, the skin begin to and gradually detach from the
bones.
*7 days after death, the belly belts and radiates a strong odour
beginning with a gaping mouth and a genital organ appealing the
marauder.
*60 days after death, the whole human body is reduced to nothing
bone.
# So
Why too much pride?
Why too much selfishness?
Why too much hates?
Why too much jealousy?
Why too much evil deed?
Man is dust and must surely return to dust to help the land to be
fertile.
Why not give your life to Christ as your personal lord and Savior?
Do you think you are the owner of yourself?
Why not humble yourself?
Why not love your neighbours?
Stop those selfish acts.

The best way to live your life is to give your life to Christ...... Death is
certain for every living things.... Nobody knows that very day!
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by TheAngry1: 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2017
Itzurboi:
U get sense at all.

Go ask ya mama and papa that question, ekwensu!
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by berrystunn(m): 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
dieBYfire:
She got served wink
No pity grin

Master I great you with my local language.
Go for HIV test...
Its very real .
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
So all warnings to stop that illicit act fell on deaf ears, a warning to her colleagues to stop that act.
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by mechanics(m): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
So all warnings to stop that illicit act fell on deaf ears, a warning to her colleagues to stop that illicit act.
Re: Man Kills A Prostitute At Ejigbo Hotel In Lagos, After Sex Romp by Emyjeze(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
saydfact:
na wa ooh

yet the report says it was carried out by

- issokay
2 weeks later now an innocent man will handcuff as d suspect.l if care is not taking he will rot forever in dia pit called jail . . smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

White Woman Shoots Man Who Tried To Rob Her In South Africa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Guy Stops Petrol Station In His Area From Collecting "Keg Charges" / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.