Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited (958 Views)

Lady Fumes After Guys Who Visited Her Shop Got Distracted By Her Backside (Video / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by stane007: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
A Ghanaian lady who visited her Facebook friend she has been chatting with for sometime,  didn't know the worst awaited her during the visit.

Facebook user, Akosua Sika, took to the platform to reveal how she was assaulted by her Facebook's friend's girlfriend, Sharon GH following her visit to the guy's house. According to her, the guy told her many 'stupid things' about his girlfriend, which made her almost accept him into her
life.

Here's her story;

"The screenshot going around is real no doubt, I'm a lady and I guess I have my human rights.. I was assaulted as a woman not only dat, I got my image tarnished on Snapchat and Facebook

A guy inboxed me on fb, we exchanged contacts and things wer goin on well between us, he claimed his gf was crazy bla bla and he liked me, we spoke a lot, and as a lady it's normal for me to ask a guy who claims he likes me something to see if indeed when I am in need he will atleast offer to help, no I wasn't hungry but we all know how guys can be, let's even assume I was hungry, what's bad if I ask a guy who likes or sud I say a guy I tot we wer gonna date money to get food?...

little did I know that it was a setup, the guy invited me to his house and on my arrival his gf was there with some other people, they disgraced me, took videos and even cracked my phone screen, forced me to unlock my phone and deleted every chat I had with him, deleted and block his number, dey even gave me several slaps and because people who are 10times stronger than me wer der, I could barely defend myself..

his gf kept claiming I tried snatching her bf but I swear on my womb, this nigga told me stupid stuffs about his gf that made me almost accept him into my life, so what is there if I ask him for money? Doz that warrant my ego as a human to be abused in such manner, physically, emotionally and even on social media?? Please rethink before judging me.."

Here are chats between Akosua and the guy she visited after she asked him for money because she was hungry;

However people who know Akosua, claim she's a greedy girl because her boyfriend just got her an iPhone and also takes care of her. The guy who shared her assault video online wrote;

"So u didn’t mind he had a girlfriend
All your concentration was on the money for food because ‘it’s normal for me to ask a guy who claims he likes me something to see if indeed when I’m in need he will atleast he will offer to help’. Wogyimii
So that’s why u date a man errrhn
Hungry girl…Even though what the girls did was wrong but you are part of it.
How can u go that low
Who even told u ur boyfriend is supposed to take care of u?"

In a shared screenshot, Akosua can be seen in a pool with a guy believed to be her boyfriend.The boyfriend was telling his friend that, the girl who was slapped (Akosua Sika) is her girlfriend.

However guys who have slept with one of the ladies who aided Sharon in assaulting Akosua who they accused of trying to snatch Sharon's boyfriend, have all threatened to release her nude photos. Here are what they wrote about the lady identified as Henrietta Sackey.

Scott Alvine wrote;

"U Henrietta Sackey Dem dey do , u too u dey do some...hu be ashawo pass who? ...U dey remember say some day be me den u come bed for some Kiosk be whey dey my room back,, secof na my bae dey de room insyd ebe so whey i no take u go de room insyd,, u even toke pic sef for de kiosk insyd..See some jon Gal be"

Koffi Popcorn wrote;

"Henrietta sackey(Naaja) You too you dey among of the girls wey dey beat the small girl nu SMH... Lhord Gabby Say today you too your hands reach your back you dey fool ... He dey Bleep you dey give you money We all we dey they Akrofi Ac And Champion Bellemore Dc can relate to this Lhord Ghabby He get Your Nudes For there so prepare!!
Henrietta sackey Lhord Gabby say come remove your fucking mouth.....We Dey Lowkey Dey Study You!"

It was also gathered that Akosua Sika, her brothers and mother stormed Sharon GH's boyfriend's home after her assault video went viral, but they saw no one at home.

After a search around the house, they realized that no one was in the house at that moment.

Akosua Sika’s family eventually left the place vowing to deal with him.

Here's the video;

https://www.lailasblog.com/lady-friends-assaults-boyfriends-female-facebook-friend-visited-guys-allegedly-slept-slam-threaten-release-nudes/

Lalasticlala

Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
Na so...
Confusing post though.
Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by GraveMan(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
She Is Actually A Hungry Bitch... She Got What She Deserved..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by medexico(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Whick kind thing be this na
Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by OfficialAwol(m): 9:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Lol @ "slapper" and "slappee"
Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
*singing*

me i no go suffer,
i no go beg for food

me i no go suffer, i no go beg for food

god of miracle na my papa o

*walks out of thread with bible*
Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2017
serves the hungry b1tch @slappee right

meanwhile ladies like the slapper who fight their fellow ladies for pen1s cap men are a disgrace to their vaginas........

#bunch of ass wipes

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by habsydiamond(m): 11:32am On Dec 12, 2017
wetin be my own...Na wetin dem chop full dem for belle....
Re: Slay Queen And Friends Assaults Boyfriend's Facebook Friend Who Visited by luvlymabel: 11:39am On Dec 12, 2017
girls how many times una go learn somrthing sto following fb boys they are all crook...

(1) (Reply)

Native Doctor Calls Out Nigerian Pastor Reportedly Begging Him To Make Him Rich / Request For Any Books Fiction/non Fiction / Is This True About Wives Of Pastors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.