Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life (1460 Views)

If You're Good In Bed, Your Girl Will Always Want You..picture / Help I Have A Financial Woman With High Maintenance. / Sweet: The Picture Of This Jamaican Girl Will Live You Drooling (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by praxisnetworks: 8:50am On Dec 12, 2017
‘Romance with a high maintenance girl will lead to the destruction of your finance and reduce your life expectancy; Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Airforce1(m): 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
To all the girls sending me Pm's

I'm not buying Brazilian hair for you

I'm not buying Peruvian hair for you

I'm not taking you to a five star hotel

I'm not buying you expensive car for birthday

If I take you to Mr Biggs sef for breakfast, Thank your god.

I'm not taking you shopping in any of the best designer boutiques in Victoria Island Lagos .

I've come to realise that if the devil sees you're making it, he will give you a girl friend ... So I ain't falling for that .

Only my mom deserves this special treatment and if you can't deal, please get lost.

4 Likes

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Absolute rubbish and balderdash..
An article that reeks of poverty mentality..

Every Lady out there deserve to take care of herself with the best things in life.

however, lack of money tends to limit what some ladies can use to take care of themselves..

Should we the guys run away from independent ladies that takes care of themselves highly with their money?
should we the guys, run away from ladies that are from rich background?

For the fact that a lady buys expensive things is not a guarantee that she won't make a good wife...
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by donstan18: 9:00am On Dec 12, 2017
y
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Absolute rubbish and balderdash..
An article that reeks of poverty mentality..

Every Lady out there deserve to take care of herself with the best things in life.

however, lack of money tends to limit what some ladies can use to take care of themselves..

Should we the guys run away from independent ladies that takes care of themselves highly with their money?
should we the guys, run away from ladies that are from rich background?

For the fact that a lady buys expensive things is not a guarantee that she won't make a good wife...

There is a difference between an independent lady and a high maintenance lady. The independent lady can afford most things herself and seldom requires financial assistance from her man. The high maintenance lady is the type that will ask a young man in love for money for Brazilian and Peruvian hair and all that nonsense, with nothing to offer in the relationship except sex.

Though I'm not a fan of Reno's, I'd say he's on point. Guys really need to be careful.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2017
LagosCiti:

There is a difference between an independent lady and a high maintenance lady. The independent lady can afford most things herself and seldom requires financial assistance from her man. The high maintenance lady is the type that will ask a young man in love for money for Brazilian and Peruvian hair and all that nonsense, with nothing to offer in the relationship except sex.

Though I'm not a fan of Reno's, I'd say he's on point. Guys really need to be careful.
I get your point, but there are independent ladies that are highly "high maintenance'
For example Linda ikeji and co..

The right sentence he should use is, run away from highly maintenance ladies with no job or with jobs that can't cater for their lifestyles.. for example OAP toke makinwa.
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
DrinkLimca:
I get your point, but there are independent ladies that are highly "high maintenance'
For example Linda ikeji and co..

The right sentence he should use is, run away from highly maintenance ladies with no job or with jobs that can't cater for their lifestyles.. for example OAP toke makinwa.

We're saying the same thing sir. You're the one who needs to reason based on context. The contextual usage of that phrase "high maintenance ladies" itself shows he was referring to the jobless types, otherwise his reference to destruction of finance woukd have been unnecessary.

No one has a problem with independent ladies, unless she's the arrogant type. Anyways, men should place character and godliness above beauty and exposure when making choices for life partners.

2 Likes

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by MrOjay1(m): 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by ubunja(m): 10:30am On Dec 12, 2017
ALPHA FUXX, BETA BUXX

thats all im saying.
Red Pillers will know what i mean. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Blackhawk01: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Airforce1:

I'm not taking you shopping in any of the best designer boutiques in Victoria Island Lagos .

I've come to realise that if the devil sees you're making it, he will give you a girl friend ... So I ain't falling for that .

Only my mom deserves this special treatment and if you can't deal, please get lost.

Chuka embarassed

Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Airforce1(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Chuka embarassed
Loool
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
No better words spoken, I don't like broke girls, you should be an addition, not a subtraction
Re: ‘romance With A High Maintenance Girl Will Destroy Your Finance and cut ur life by SIaye: 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2017
Airforce1:

My guy take a screen shot of the girls them sending you pms, if na true really. Drop your acc I go credit am for you atleast i will know you are not living a double standard life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

. / She Will Never Leave You If You Touch Or Rob These Two Place In Her Life / 3 Food That Make You To Perfome Well During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.