Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,954 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) (33219 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Fulani herdsmen? Very disgusting, vile and debauched group of people! Spits! Why’re they always involved in one form of atrocity or the other? If they aren’t killing, they are raping or bombing people or having sex with cows. I spit again! Nothing good can ever come out of that side.

8 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by ShinnBet: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Nah now I know that fulanis are mad.

Wetin dem won rape for this ugly afonjesses body?

6 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by yomeetreas(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Jbuster:

GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Kindly go to nearest police station

3 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Jbuster:

GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.

Are you sure Fulani terrorists herdsmen have not taken them hostage?

4 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by SirMichael1: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:

Wow! What's the world coming to?
How dare they refuse to be raped by the mighty Fulani? Very soon people would expect Tinubu not to bow down when he meets President of the Fulanis.

And they expected Amosun to speak on the matter, irrespective of the fact he is the most loyal SW gov to Buhari.

I swear down, folks here are starting to become like nwaamaikpe; stupid.

You don't know how eternally dirty a lady might feel after rape. Some never get out of the depression it causes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2017
These herdsmen attacks are getting out of hand.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
Thank God they were not killed!
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by PapaBaby: 9:55am On Dec 12, 2017
What did you expect?
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
Juell:
When will this madness end?

When we unseat their brother.

4 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2017
they wont come out and protest against this o

but if its something in far away Jerusalem

you go see their bone go strong

6 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
xxx36764:
idiot is this your sister?
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by chrisifeanyi: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
xxx36764:

ban this i.d.i.o.t
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Lomprico2: 9:57am On Dec 12, 2017
xxx36764:

30 years ban awaits you.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by selfemployed(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2017
dukie25:

Wow! What's the world coming to?
How dare they refuse to be raped by the mighty Fulani? Very soon people would expect Tinubu not to bow down when he meets President of the Fulanis.

And they expected Amosun to speak on the matter, irrespective of the fact he is the most loyal SW gov to Buhari.

Why should a wife deny her husband s3x. The southwest is the wife while the Fulani is the husband. Tinubu understood what is involved when he signed the marriage agreement.

So, they surrender themselves to their husbands every time. Whether in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, ekiti, etc

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2017
You will not see that bloody hypocritical moniker Nafeesa on this thread...the nonentity is probably sipping some intoxicating substance and watching with glee as it's bloodthirsty brothers have succeeded in maiming these women..

10 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
selfemployed:

Why should a wife deny her husband s3x. The southwest is the wife while the Fulani is the husband. Tinubu understood what is involved when he signed the marriage agreement.

So, they surrender themselves to their husbands every time. Whether in Ogun, Lagos, Oyo, ekiti, etc

Are you a dullard

Is Enugu not Fulani grazing reserve

Is Tinubu also responsible for that
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Afonja are mute, talk about Biafra now and see their ugly tiger clawed faces and bloody eyes popping at you like Biafra blocks the air they breath.

Never seen these kind of cowardice in a century.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by BuariCopyPaste: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Fulani herdsmen? Very disgusting, vile and debauched group of people! Spits! Why’re they always involved in one form of atrocity or the other? If they aren’t killing, they are raping or bombing people or having sex with cows. I spit again! Nothing good can ever come out of that side.

Fulani herdsmen are cattle personified.

I doubt their humanity.

Even their elites can't handle them.

No wonder the military had to jetbomb them recently.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by BakireBulmaker: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Arysexy:
Afonja are mute, talk about Biafra now and see their ugly tiger clawed faces and bloody eyes popping at you like Biafra blocks the air they breath.

Never seen these kind of cowardice in a century.

Did you just say something
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
madridguy:
Fulani terrorists again? lipsrsealed Wish them speedy recovery.

Reformed madridguy, right? The madridguy I know will never call Fulanis terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by lost24: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Wen will our youth get sense

Wen OBJ was in office it was militant
Wen late ya ardu was in office he end militant
Wen Goodluck was in office boko haram
Now ba buhari in office trying to end boko haram

Den militants n ipbo n herdsman begin

I abeg make una go get sense fa.
Dey just keep using us.

1 Like

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Desyner: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
After reharsing their jihad in borno caliphate, it is time to reach out to the infidels and serve them.
Buhari isn't seeing anything, I can tell.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by deco22(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
SirMichael1:

I swear down, folks here are starting to become like nwaamaikpe; stupid.

You don't know how eternally dirty a lady might feel after rape. Some never get out of the depression it causes
You don't understand sarcasm.

He was being sarcastic.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to online reports, the Fulani herdsmen meted out horror on some women in Ketu area of Ogun state after attacking them. A teacher identified as Olayode Williams, took to Facebook to share photos of the victims as he alleged that they were brutally attacked and wounded for resisting the herdsmen from raping them...

The sad incidence reportedly occurred on Saturday, December 9th along Moro Egelu route..

The teacher and other residents have accused the state government of refusing to talk on the issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack-women-refusing-raped-ogun-state-photos.html

Thiefnubu² brought this on his people.

3 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by grabdbull: 10:18am On Dec 12, 2017
The government has failed! That is the summation.

I remember when there were a few skirmishes in the last administration, candidate Buhari as he was then, kept saying it was the government's responsibility to provide security (this statement is always right.), but since he came he has failed to provide the same security.

What makes it worse is that he doesn't seem to care that his citizens are dying. In fact, true to character, I do not expect him to say anything on this incident.

He would rather go to the UN and moan about the Rakhine state of Myanmar, and the blockade in Palestine while feigning obliviousness when it comes to the thousands and thousands of people killed by Fulani herdsmen in his own country.

3 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Smony: 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
I dnt blame d fulani's bt this stupid president for keepin mute on dis issue.

1 Like

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Heylius(m): 10:22am On Dec 12, 2017
God deliver us this period oh.. check my signature for more money this xmas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos / Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.