Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) (33221 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by baddosky1: 2:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
Dinirojones:
nigga is soo in luv the with my name , nd please dont masturbate with pics ......I will deal with later in the evening wen I close frm work....unlike u I gat a real job....

Yeah...a real job of being shagged by gay d*cks

How many pricks have drilled ya shyte-hole today? undecided undecided

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Bbpaiko(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
Fulani's don't suffer in naija bad thing's that happen na Fulani's and even some bad Will commit all will go to Fulani's.
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to online reports, the Fulani herdsmen meted out horror on some women in Ketu area of Ogun state after attacking them. A teacher identified as Olayode Williams, took to Facebook to share photos of the victims as he alleged that they were brutally attacked and wounded for resisting the herdsmen from raping them...

The sad incidence reportedly occurred on Saturday, December 9th along Moro Egelu route..

The teacher and other residents have accused the state government of refusing to talk on the issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack-women-refusing-raped-ogun-state-photos.html

I so love my lady, she's a chic on the streets when she walks and a hit woman when threatened or attacked, combine her with my shotgun when robbers strike the result gives me a turn on and I stay on for days, don't think I will chat on her o and I think my name should be Mr Smith when we get married.

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by MrBingo: 2:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
thornapple:

is it an online cheap data subscription advert.

darling I have moiney an I drive BMW... please can I kiss you on your lips? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos / 7-year-old Boy Arrested For Murder Freed At Last After Spending A Month In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.