Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) (33215 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Picture Of Guy Who Injured A South African Lady For Refusing To Be Raped / "Women Who Wear Ripped Jeans Deserve To Be Raped” - Egyptian Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017
According to online reports, the Fulani herdsmen meted out horror on some women in Ketu area of Ogun state after attacking them. A teacher identified as Olayode Williams, took to Facebook to share photos of the victims as he alleged that they were brutally attacked and wounded for resisting the herdsmen from raping them...

The sad incidence reportedly occurred on Saturday, December 9th along Moro Egelu route..

The teacher and other residents have accused the state government of refusing to talk on the issue.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack-women-refusing-raped-ogun-state-photos.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 9:21am On Dec 12, 2017

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
Fulani terrorists again? lipsrsealed Wish them speedy recovery.

19 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Juell(m): 9:23am On Dec 12, 2017
When will this madness end? These herdsmen's confidence keeps growing, if nothing is done soon they'll start attacking women in their homes

27 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 12, 2017
Dz fulani pple sef ah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by dukie25: 9:29am On Dec 12, 2017
The sad incidence reportedly occurred on Saturday, December 9th along Moro Egelu route..

The teacher and other residents have accused the state government of refusing to talk on the issue.

Wow! What's the world coming to?
How dare they refuse to be raped by the mighty Fulani? Very soon people would expect Tinubu not to bow down when he meets President of the Fulanis.

And they expected Amosun to speak on the matter, irrespective of the fact he is the most loyal SW gov to Buhari.

Nevertheless I feel sorry for the women.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
This case pass me. This one is between slave head slammering afonja and their masters. Make I no talk before they call me ipob

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Samusu(m): 9:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmm, this is getting out of hand
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Balkan(m): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
Pleaae take this to bin. Its no news.
Thats what afonjas voted for, after all.

Mynd44 please, this is a dustbin material

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Jochabed(f): 9:37am On Dec 12, 2017
All of a sudden this fulani men have so much confidence,two years ago the were in their bushes, no one was hearing abt them,but now....Wo!! the are bold!!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 12, 2017
Fulani herdsmen in Ogun state shocked

They couldn't even keep the fulani-yoruba alliance!

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by adadike281(f): 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
So sad! They even want to rape old women join? If u fight them, u will be declared a terrorist and fighter jet will be there to help gun u down. As long as Buhari is d president of this country, no region is safe from Fulani terrorists. Now, I truly agree that Fayose is a real man! the only one that stood up to Buhari and told him to stuff his herdsmen brothers up his anus!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by frank202012: 9:41am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Even an old woman?? undecided..
thats what the yorubas wanted thats what they voted for.. well i pity the old woman but wouldnt feel the same if it were a younger lady.

How i wish they will jam tinubu and wole soyinka's daughters.

7 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by PenlsCaP: 9:46am On Dec 12, 2017
Yet the problems of yorubas os igbo

8 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Sad
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 12, 2017
Amosun, ma lo sun! See what Fulani herdsmen are causing in your state. Don't use your people's lives to please Buhari ooo...

7 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Mcowubaba: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Yet their problem is Biafra undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

40 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2017
Herdsmen they are terrorist. The nigerian army has refused to label them as terrorist. Because our presido is a fulani.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Sabadon(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
seriously

I cnt comprehend what these peoples plans are,hw can u rape someone of such age nawa ooo

1 Like

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by lilfreezy: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Them sw folks won't say anything because of their personal and political interest. That's how stupid they are, only fayose has a voice

29 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
What is this?

2 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
According to online reports, the Fulani herdsmen meted out horror on some women in Ketu area of Ogun state after attacking them. A teacher identified as Olayode Williams, took to Facebook to share photos of the victims as he alleged that they were brutally attacked and wounded for resisting the herdsmen from raping them...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-attack-women-refusing-raped-ogun-state-photos.html

This headline dey somehow sef
Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by proeast(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Buhari, the governor even turned deaf and dumb just because the almighty fulanis are the perpretrators! Just imagine if this evil was done by fellow Southerners and see how he would have made a press release issuing ultimatum and declaring that yoruba hospitality shouldnt be taken for cowardice. Conquered people!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by AishaBuhari: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
Mere criminals at work!

3 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by deco22(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
This people are becoming a law to themselves o,they go any where they want and do anything they want without repercussions.

17 Likes

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
This has been going on for a long time but the Governor has refused to address it because he doesn't want to offend Buhari.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by Jbuster: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.

1 Like

Re: Women Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Ogun For Refusing To Be Raped (Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2017
And the 75yr old grand father from Daura wants another term of 4yrs?

Na God go punish the devil.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Gang Member Caught During Robbery Operation In Rivers. Photos / N10.9 Billion Worth Of Properties Seized From Military Officer / 7-year-old Boy Arrested For Murder Freed At Last After Spending A Month In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.