Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Do Not Spend Your Future This Season - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Not Spend Your Future This Season (340 Views)

What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More / Why Do Some Guys Spend Lavishly On Women But Fail To Take Care Of Their Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Spend Your Future This Season by oshoademola1(m): 11:45am On Dec 12, 2017
December is a festive period and most important part of the year when families and friends come together to celebrate especially those who have not seen one another over the years .It is a good month for bonding.

But I have a big challenge with this month. Most people choose to come up with resolutions that are not feasible during this time. At the end of the following year, ask them what they'd achieved,it will be story for the gods. People who understand the act of genuine resolution achieved that when the mind is stretched not at the moment of merriment; they take decision before December and not in December.Most of the decisions we make when we are happy are most likely unrealistic.However, it is never too late. You can still make hay while the sun set.Just be truthful to yourself.

People take December as a moment that will never come again in their life time by devouring anything devourable.Some persons will empty their life savings from January to November, add December salary and bonuses to celebrate while some will go to an extent of borrowing to make up. They will invite both friends and enemies to the village square and order Nigeria Breweries to come with their mobile beer truck for it is time to celebrate!!!!

Then,January will come like a little bride and their moment of groaning will commence. Their children will be sent out of school,landlord will come knocking at their door and some will begin to raise IOU to survive the tide.

These are people that will take you as their "personal enemy" if you dare tell them you don't have money when they call for help. You will hear story like "I was always there for him, it is my turn but he turned me down".

Some will put the blame on their village people and begin to visit mountains claiming there is a curse weighing them down.

If you have to spend all your money this December to celebrate at the village square, make sure you have a shock absorber. Make provision for essential bills like student fees, rent,fare etc. Companies ,businesses and individuals experience low sales and cashflow in January,sometimes, it extends to February or March.

It is helpful to give people money but work within budget.If it is 2000 naira you can afford instead of the 5,000 naira requested, do not stress yourself beyond limit.Do not act foolishly to please anyone.At the same time, not all calls are to be answered.

Do not impress anyone and make sure you use your cerebellum/medulla Oblongata efficiently to control unnecessary pleasure during this festive period.

If you go sleep with an itching anus you are sure to wake up with smelly fingers.

(1) (Reply)

Wives,get In Here! Tips On How To Appreciate Your Man / Marriage Anniversary / Etiquette Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.