Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Bayelsa Legacy Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Legacy Projects (2293 Views)

What Are The Legacy Projects From Bola Tinubu 1999-2007 Tenure / Some Of The Legacy Projects Of Gov. Seriake Dickson / Ajimobi To Further Transform Ibadan With Legacy Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Izonpikin:
baralatei abeg no fall my hand oo...you sef dey talk about funds?? How much this gorilla don thief put for Pocket? ? Funds and terrain should never be mentioned as an issue in this present world of cutting edge technology ...our useless mediocre governors have no excuse whatsoever not to execute top class projects... no industry, nothing ... more than half of those so called projects are useless to the bayelsa economy...whats that useless hotel doing there? ?

The new school is even his personal project ...mtsheew ...
thank's a lot my brother as someone from d state I always feel depressed whenever I visit the state. Just returned to aka yesterday from yenagoa yes I saw the sand filling going on at the secondary school at biog bolo some schools being renovated at opolo and ompadec and some minor works. But for a state that has gotten over 800 billion naira believe me there's really nothing to show. And someone is talking about legacy projects . Was expecting to see an airport , 4 way express roads etc. Even within yenagis d state capital u don't gave to look far to see poverty and underdevelopment just wondering how the other local governments will look like. Dickson can still leave a good legacy by engaging in massive infrastructural developments and prompt payment of salaries instead of wasting money on an ecumenical centre that has no economic benefit. The state has never had a visionary leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by Ttipsy(f): 8:14am On Dec 14, 2017
imagine an oil producing state.. hahaha
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by stonemasonn: 8:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Kai.....this is serious
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by temitemi1(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2017
What do you expect to see as project
stobery:
You are showing us houses and 2 road projects as legacy project?
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by temitemi1(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2017
This is far better than Buhari two years put together cool cool cool
Ttipsy:
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2017
Ttipsy:
What did Dickson met on ground compared to what he has achieved now should be the basis of your argument.

Meanwhile, he has done well in infrastructure

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
stobery:
You are showing us houses and 2 road projects as legacy project?
I can see more than just two houses tho
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by Ttipsy(f): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
What did Dickson met on ground compared to what he has achieved now should be the basis of your argument.

Meanwhile, he has done well in infrastructure
too poor
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by onwugbenu(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
it is not that easy to be in power and have dedicated subjects to carry out deligated task that will assist settlers around to carryout local trade.
God will bless you more abundantly.
BayelsaLegacy:
Ongoing Sagbama-Ekeremo road construction
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by onwugbenu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
At least he is constructing roads to assist traders abi? will you DIE if you alert him about an abandoned project? why do you think politicians are coming to social media? i'll answer that for you, cause to see what is truly happening and work towards it.
obonujoker:
Paid clown.... there is no difference between you and BMC.... posting nonsense on social media....
Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by BayelsaLegacy: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
1. Before

2. After

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2017
BayelsaLegacy:
1. Before
2. After
dantata and sawoe finished thus road that is good o!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Legacy Projects by fati241: 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
what is worth saying... where do you want to go to without a road. this is worth commending i welcome it
Izonpikin:
helipad?? What rubbish is this??

States like Lagos are delivering world class projects and a black gorilla somewhere is building a crooked road to a useless helipad..what about an airport ?? Useless...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu.? / Reply To Bode: SE Will Cede PDP Slot To SW Under This Condtion.. / Breaking: Atiku Will Win, Buhari's Intergrity Is Fake ~ Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.