Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband (74084 Views)

Lesley Nneka Arimah Wins 2019 Caine Prize / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Wedding Of His Son, Oretunlewa And Nneka Ekechukwu / Oretunlewa Soyinka And Nneka Ekechukwu's Wedding In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by AryEmber(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Jadedgrace98:

thanks hw is school AryEmber?
School's boring jare, still settling in sha. Thanks for asking, I love that your describtion of food and drinks in your story BTW.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Hantonia(f): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2018
Jadedgrace98 it nt fair u didn't ask of me
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hantonia:
dear dont vex for me, im just getting my bearing. Dont worry the next one will be dedicated to only u. kiss
Hantonia:
dear dont vex for me, im just getting my bearing. Dont worry the next one will be dedicated to only u.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2018
AryEmber:
School's boring jare, still settling in sha. Thanks for asking, I love that your describtion of food and drinks in your story BTW.
lol hunger was beating my stomach then...lol i am joking glad you like it.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Contd
Adam stood and eyed Chris, what was wrong with this guy? Was he thinking that he could beat him.
"Chill man, I was only pointing out the reasons your mom will be forcing you into marriage." he said as he watched Chris' golden iris darken.
"You have joined them, those that take biting remarks at other people's mistakes and weaknesses right?" Chris was prepared to fight with Adam, he couldn't believe Adam of all people could act like that.
"No, chill, relax and I take all I said back." Adam decided to be a reasonable one and avoid a fight over such a "trivial" issue.
Chris slumped on the chair and eyed everything in the office, it seemed they were all against him.
Adam gave him a pitying glance before continuing his work.
This is dedicated to Hantonia. If you are still interested the free books, the offer still stands, just pm me or like my Facebook page.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by charytea(f): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Madam u sent me msg on fbk to make a choice of the book I want which I did, but didn't get any?

[/quote]
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Hantonia(f): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jadedgrace98:

dear dont vex for me, im just getting my bearing. Dont worry the next one will be dedicated to only u. kiss
I
dear dont vex for me, im just getting my bearing. Dont worry the next one will be dedicated to only u.
It sch wahala no p tanks still interested in d books
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
charytea:
Madam u sent me msg on fbk to make a choice of the book I want which I did, but didn't get any?

pardon me ma'am. But the books are now free for all, and the process is quite slow. So you may have to wait a bit, I'm glad you are anticipating the book(s). It will be sent to you soon.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice story you got....... More data to ur phone
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Gloryejims(f): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2018
Jadedgrace98:

pardon me ma'am. But the books are now free for all, and the process is quite slow. So you may have to wait a bit, I'm glad you are anticipating the book(s). It will be sent to you soon.
Sent you an Email but you haven't responded too...
Thanks
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 20, 2018
Good morning,
Eva sank on the seat, one would think practising as a lawyer for so many years would mean one would have a keen sense.
She was talking about the old lawyer that represented Matt Lesotho, the star. Either he was a cunning serpent playing foolish or he was just a simpleton.
They had spent hours arguing on the case at the office, she had not reached that position she wanted despite the leverage she had.
Brenda came in, with a cup of lemon flavored tea again, she thanked her and asked her to lock up. She herself would soon leave after taking some documents, work never ended.
She packed the necessities and locked her office, she had not gotten used to the whole building and she always asked her staff to help her around.
How embarrassing! But there was nothing more embarrassing than her falling in front of her car, out of sheer exhaustion.
She looked around as she picked herself up, she heard a slight rip, there goes the seam of her trusty black skirt. She was sure anyone behind her will see her thong.
"What a terrific show! I thought you were reformed." she heard a familiar voice, and her hands darted to her behind as she twirled to cover her exposed self with the car.
She gave a long suffering sigh it was annoying Chris. Wait what was Chris doing here? She shot up and managed to open the driver's door,before gathering all the dignity she could muster and hopped inside.
She narrowed her eyes at him, as she took his navy blue business shirt hugging his muscular frame, the sleeves were rolled up and the gold tie he wore loosely gave him a slack look. But still fashionable enough to tempt any high society woman.
"Got your eyes full?" he asked teasingly as he sauntered towards her.
Eva bit her lips and said a short prayer before she spoke."So nice to meet you Mr Ani." she said in a polite voice.
Chris was taken aback, he wondered how she became so cool and collected for someone whose skirt gave way for her behind. A tempting behind though. But he decided to play along.
"Good evening Eva. I was hoping to meet you in your office but your secretary said you had some meeting." he said as he leaned on the car door. He looked at her eyes as they widened, her hair was disheveled and the look she gave him was a straight-from-the bed. He could imagine her waking like this beside him with nothing on.
Pity he could only see her back, she wore a high collared shirt covering her front.
"Yes I had a meeting with Matt Lesotho's lawyer." she said quickly as she recovered herself.
"So you are the one behind his wife's charges..." he looked at her before straightening a flying brown strand of hair.
"No. I'm only putting it on the court's table, no one deserved a battering and assaults in the name of love." she said fiercely.
Chris grinned, that was the Eva he knew, fierce and fearless. Good thing she had her hands on the right job, it would be a pleasure watch her argue in the court or channel the energy in the room.
"Chris, what brought you here?" she asked as she started the ignition, she was tired and irritated.
"I guess you heard from Emmanuel. He is the new lawyer in charge of the sewage plant case." he said slyly.
Eva counted to ten slowly before she gave him a reply both of them would regret. She had praying to deal with her tempers.
"So using my best friend to get at me, is your best shot huh?" she said condescendingly.
"I thought leaving you to work with someone familiar can aid my cause." he shrugged as she tapped the wheel of her car impatiently.
"So you are trying to sabotage her friendship or what? What do you have in mind?" she asked with a bitter laugh. This Chris never changed he thought the world revolved around him. He was in for a shocker.
"Mr Ani, I have a case tomorrow and I dont have all night to sit with you. Good night." she said as she revved her engine and zoomed off.
Leaving Chris staring at the thin air.
its good for Chris. EvaJael, genius43, oly5011, Hantonia, Aryember and everyone else. Have a glorious morning.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Gloryejims:
Sent you an Email but you haven't responded too... Thanks
i apologise for my error of negligence. I will send you a notified email now.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2018
OLAFIMIX:
Nice story you got....... More data to ur phone
thank you.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 20, 2018
Hey i know my own is too much. But if you have pm me last year and your name is here. I want to remind you and make sure I got everybody when I'm sending the books. If you dont receive any book please notify me or else OYO. Lol
icecream2, Warfibabe, rchilee, heemah, EbonyQueen001, ogunholla, pweetyz, kayceerilyn, Goldenprinz, grace66, MhizSuccess, itsandi, Gloryejims, chisiudeh, sensei01and favch

2 Likes

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by muhammed50(m): 10:35am On Jan 20, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
Hey i know my own is too much. But if you have pm me last year and your name is here. I want to remind you and make sure I got everybody when I'm sending the books. If you dont receive any book please notify me or else OYO. Lol
icecream2, Warfibabe, rchilee, heemah, EbonyQueen001, ogunholla, pweetyz, kayceerilyn, Goldenprinz, grace66, MhizSuccess, itsandi, Gloryejims, chisiudeh, sensei01and favch
I also need it... This is my mail: toyinmuhammed50@gmail.com
Tanks
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by OLAFIMIX(f): 11:26am On Jan 20, 2018
What of those of us u promised on facebook
olaadebo309@gmail.com
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by YINKS89(m): 11:34am On Jan 20, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
I need it..... Lateefjimoh72@gmail.com
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by oly0511(f): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
Contd
Adam stood and eyed Chris, what was wrong with this guy? Was he thinking that he could beat him.
"Chill man, I was only pointing out the reasons your mom will be forcing you into marriage." he said as he watched Chris' golden iris darken.
"You have joined them, those that take biting remarks at other people's mistakes and weaknesses right?" Chris was prepared to fight with Adam, he couldn't believe Adam of all people could act like that.
"No, chill, relax and I take all I said back." Adam decided to be a reasonable one and avoid a fight over such a "trivial" issue.
Chris slumped on the chair and eyed everything in the office, it seemed they were all against him.
Adam gave him a pitying glance before continuing his work.
This is dedicated to Hantonia. If you are still interested the free books, the offer still stands, just pm me or like my Facebook page.

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by oly0511(f): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jadedgrace98:

dont mind me oh. I'll be updating soon.
thanks for the update nice like always
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2018
thanks for the update
but this Chris they shakara
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by WHOcarex: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Brb
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Twinkle004(f): 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2018
Jadedgrace98 am also interested in your books
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Succy1994: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2018
Well done Ma.... Please am interested in all your books.... Can I get them
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2018
Pinkfeet:
thanks for the update
but this Chris they shakara
of course na. Na fyn boy lol thanks for the comment
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by pweetyz(f): 3:48am On Jan 22, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
Thanks a lot baby girl.

So sorry I've gone mute again. I'm sort of a natural ghost reader.
Loving every bit of the story and it's certainly bursting my brain.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Warfibabe(f): 8:25am On Jan 22, 2018
Jadedgrace98:
present ma��
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2018
pweetyz:
Thanks a lot baby girl.

So sorry I've gone mute again. I'm sort of a natural ghost reader.
Loving every bit of the story and it's certainly bursting my brain.
hmm... U r nt a ghost reader nw. At least i get a lot of feedback from u. Thanks anyway. Just hold ur head there is still more to come.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 22, 2018
Succy1994:
Well done Ma.... Please am interested in all your books.... Can I get them
yes u may, after all that is why they were created for your enjoyment and feedback. Either pm me or like my page @ Jade Grace stories on fb, then message me cos i dont trust Mark Zuckerburg to deliver the links through post. From my point of view those that liked the page and didn't message or comment.
I doubt the post may reach them. Talkless of the link. So if u are reading this and you have liked the page, thanks but u have to tell me u want it. Like message me, comment. I wish I could actually post it for everyone buh my greatest doubt is it reaching everybody.
So just follow the said procedure, and the hidden benefits are that you get to read about Ness Eva's mother and the Vegas drug lord amongst other stories.
It has been quite interesting.
Abeg let me serve food oh.
Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Warfibabe, pinkfeet, pweetyz, favch and everyone both those that indicated interest thank you oh. Without u guys I'll be a sad unsung writer.
"Chris, the bad boy, the player the one who tests the field, what does he want with that sewage plant sef?" Clara asked, as she adjusted her baby. She had just had her firstborn after having an occurring miscarriage, those years of loss and pain were wiped out.
Now she was the mother of a handsome and healthy son.
"I dont know yet. I really dont want to know. Can you imagine how embarrassing it was when that skirt gave way, immediately I got home. I burnt it, that demonic skirt." she had transferred the anger on the skirt.
"Haha, but it was hilarious though. It was supposed to teach Chris a lesson that he had lost something." Clara added with a wink.
"Clara, I am not interested in Chris. I have my life and people to help, people are looking up to me, the project we planned as grown so well, it is now a UNICEF endowed organization. I mean that little facility has emerged world class what do I need Chris for or his petty attitude." she said as she sat back on the overstuffed chair.
Eva had travelled back to Nigeria, Ibadan to be precise and she was spending a week there away from Chris, Emmanuel and that worthless hag of a lawyer.
She was tired of Chris' constant dropping at her office or Emma's persistent calls.
She suddenly wished she wasn't given the honorary case of upholding public amenities.
That was what got her tangled in the mess in the first place, she had seen that land popularly known as the Wasteland and the sewage plant as a home for thousands of homeless blacks and mullatoes.
She had been trying to pull the government's arm to evacuate them from the unhealthy environment, or stop the indiscreet pollution of the place.
And they sat it mete to saddle her with the work, huh she hated civil service despite working part time.
Now Chris with all his greed and acquired IT wealth was planning on demolishing those shanties, those little places the homeless had on the Wasteland.
She gave the little godson that Clara carried a small smile as he cooed and gave her a sympathetic look.
"It seems as if he knows what you are passing through Eva." Clara said as they both looked at him in wonder.
"As if? Whatever I am going through should end soon. Its a matter of time Chris would give up and the government would stop being greedy." she said as she rubbed her face with her hands.
"So what of what your mom said about Chris and you?" Clara said, Eva had called her to complain about the pressure her mom put on her to settle down and the disgusting option of Chris.
"I dont know yet let me be honest. And the fact that he is in Capetown gives me a scare. I dont want this to turn to a source of blackmail and then my hands will be tied at my back." she said crossing her arms across her chest.
"I doubt it would get to that, blackmail ke? What of Chris? What has he said concerning all this?" Clara asked.
"I have told you Chris is in my past, there is no hope for him in my future, no space at all. So I'm not bothered about what he thinks. In fact he is acting quite the opposite of one who is being pressured into marriage." she shuddered as she remembered the recent tabloid showing him kissing two women.
Pervert! Tofiakwa!
lol forgive me oh, Eva is still an Igbo girl. Igbo kwenu oh!
Clara shook her head, she felt Eva had become too radical, she was a woman now and she deserved a home, not fighting for a cause at every moment she could find.
She too like Eva, was knee deep in rebuilding the image of the girl child, although her newborn had just slowed that down.
"So would you take something apart from that strange lemon tea you have been drinking since you got here. Michael asked me if you were diabetic." she said and Eva shot up like a bullet, always prepared to argue. She had visited them with a prepared flask of the said tea almost everytime.
"I am not diabetic I'm just watching my weight, after that skirt matter. Please anything that adds more to the behind I should cease from it." Eva said as she looked at her clothes, the long gown covered most of the accused behind and Eva wanted it that way.
"Okay. I dont have the energy to argue sef, Carry your pikin. Let me make something before Michael comes back." she said as she left. ****************************
"Emma, I'm not backing down on this, this is a non negotiable matter, there are lives at stake, families are in danger. How can you be so callous? As to suggest that." Eva was boiling in anger, this was the lowest she had ever seen Emma go. To actually go behind her back and petition the government on a stake. He must be insane, on the verge of needing a psychiatrist.
"Eva please" he said before she cut him off
"Emma going behind me to do this and getting the necessary information just implicated you the more. I'm taking this to the UN."

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by oly0511(f): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2018
this one is breakfast right so we your humble fans are waiting for lunch and dinner nice update

2 Likes

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by AryEmber(f): 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2018
Emma is pissing me of like seriously! Is this because Eva didn't agree to be your lover you now turned to Chris's puppet? Shame on you! Ride on J.

1 Like

Re: Eva Nneka's Story: High School Crush To A Forced Husband by Pinkfeet: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2018
Chris this ur charisma toooo much ooooo.

Emma waiting they worry u , shey because that IT guy get money or because of Eva

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

TWISTED By Faithlyn Williams / The Devil has the money ( A Novel) / Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.