Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,211 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti (22074 Views)

Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) / Abubakar Shekau Threatens Audu Bulama Bukarti, Boko Haram Researcher / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti by Adannaify: 5:38am On Dec 13, 2017
ACE1010:

My brother you are ignorant of what is going on as far as the fuel scarcity is concern. I'm not a politician, neither am I supporting APC or PDP. But truth be told. The marketers are the one responsible for this artificial scarcity. Could you believe that DPR went to OandO filling station at Lekki?? And when they were told to open their reservoir, the refused only to discovered that they had 45000 litres of fuel, yet refused to sell even with more than 100 customers queuing, and when the DPR officials was about sealing the station, the manager appeared from nowhere with tugs and threatened beat them up.
So my brother APC or whatever did not scam anybody. It's Nigerians scamming Nigerians!!
I don't think someone will refuse to sell his goods at a profit. Truth is they were being forced to sell at a loss.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
alexpumpin:

Your mumu is from another planet

God bless
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have We Been Truly Scammed By The APC? By Audu Bulama Bukarti by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
kayswag100:

Ma'am... urhmmmm if i may ask. What has your government done with the partial removal which was done 2yrs back?

How many refineries have you built or renovated? How many roads have you completed?(tip: look at Lagos Ibadan which hasn't improved significantly since 2015)

Again, how many MW have you added to the national grid since you took over from the past govt?

These are the basic needs the common man find relevant.

I'm no pdp sympathizer!

I'm asking the same questions too.

And the answer since 2012 for me has been deregulation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Imposes N3,000 Development Levy On Every Adult In Imo State / Emefiele: Anti-DSS Protesters Storm Court, Petition AGF / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Police Command. See Photos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.