Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,544 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government (589 Views)

The Many Times Elzakzaky Has Been Detained By Nigerian Government / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! / Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Earthkumy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2017
This so-called ‘NGO’ bill will keep Nigerians from freely sharing their opinions, holding open discussion forums or organising people to protest. The effects of this bill will be far wider than just on NGOs: this bill will shrink the freedoms of Nigerians and allow the government to control them.
Amnesty International Nigeria has set up an online petition. Take action now by signing it and do share widely.
https://www.amnesty.org/en/get-involved/take-action/urgent-stop-ngo-bill-nigeria/
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
We only have today and tomorrow to protest.

Please sign the petition

Pass on to as many people as possible.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by bedspread: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Signed
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Earthkumy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=bedspread post=63220626]Signed[/quote
Great]
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by chiagozien(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
I can only sign petitions that will destroy the zoo

1 Like

Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Earthkumy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
chiagozien:
I can only sign petitions that will destroy thoe zoo
Are you serious?
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by chiagozien(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
Earthkumy:
Are you serious?
am not a joker
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by PDJT: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Anything to speed-dial Nigeria collapse is welcome by me.
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
I won't sign. This bill will checkmate the excesses, profligacy, extravagance, and blatant accountability of many Church General Overseers who have turned Members money into private property. Thus bill will bring many NGos especially setups like Orphanages and other Homes into the full glare of the law in accountability, transparency. These Churches who have ammased high wealth will be forced to pay tax.
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
maryjames9:
I won't sign. This bill will checkmate the excesses, profligacy, extravagance, and blatant non-accountability of many Church General Overseers who have turned Members money into private property. Thus bill will bring many NGos especially setups like Orphanages and other Homes into the full glare of the law in accountability, transparency. These Churches who have ammased high wealth will be forced to pay tax.
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Earthkumy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
maryjames9:
I won't sign. This bill will checkmate the excesses, profligacy, extravagance, and blatant accountability of many Church General Overseers who have turned Members money into private property. Thus bill will bring many NGos especially setups like Orphanages and other Homes into the full glare of the law in accountability, transparency. These Churches who have ammased high wealth will be forced to pay tax.

So you want to happily sale your freedom because you hate that Churches are benefiting from it. So for you instead of sharing freedom with Church, You rather share prison with them?
Re: Sign This Petition To Kill This Wicked Bill By Nigerian Government by Earthkumy(m): 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
•“If we fight we live, we shall fight to live.” The quotation presents the context within which we should view the issue of adherence to human rights and humanity in Nigeria owing to the primacy of place that these crucial concepts occupy the world over. #EqualRights4all Mr Capacity

(1) (Reply)

The Senate Has Passed The Electoral Act No. 6 2010 Amendment Bill 2017 Into Law / I’ll Get Nigeria To Work Again – Atiku Vows / Fayose On $1bn ECA Money To Fight Already Defeated Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.