Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

I Am Still A Virgin And Burna Boy Did Nothing To Mr. 2kay’ -terry Apala - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still A Virgin And Burna Boy Did Nothing To Mr. 2kay’ -terry Apala (571 Views)

The Threat Burna Boy Sent To Mr 2kay On Twitter That Implicated Him (Screenshot) / “I Don’t Know Who Mr 2kay Is” - Gifty / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Still A Virgin And Burna Boy Did Nothing To Mr. 2kay’ -terry Apala by trendsleek: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
Nigerian singer, Terry Apala , waded into the conflict between singers, Mr. 2Kay and Burna Boy in an interview with Broadway TV.

According to Terry, Burna Boy who is accused of masterminding the assault attack on Mr. 2Kay after a show at Eko Hotel, is innocent and the police is trying so hard to link him to the incident.
Visit http://trendsleek.com/2017/12/12/i-am-still-a-virgin-and-burna-boy-did-nothing-to-mr-2kay-terry-apala/
For more photos and videos

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Order From Amazon Uk To Nigeria / Shatta Wale Music Tops The List Of Most Searched Songs In 2017 / Olamide Reveals The True State Of Relationship Between Lil Kesh & Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.