Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,711 members, 7,959,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:46 AM

My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! (466 Views)

Help! My Friend Needs Blood And Sperm Donation ASAP (graphic Pics) / My Friend Needs Help Before He Meets His Doom! / My Friend Needs A Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
My friend needs your help and advice. He just impregnated a girl attending
A white garment church e.g C&S and her mother is the head of that province. He's planning to run away but is afraid of spiritual implications........ What should he do??

P.S any remark here is directly on the doorstep on ma friend so thanks.
Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by Sheun001(m): 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin
Who are you deceiving.... A "friend" indeed undecided
You better man up to your responsibility when you dey kpansh we no hear oh... Mtcheeeew Yeye

BTW don't even think of abortion n dontvtry to run away Cuz they will find you wherever you go

Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by RoyalBlak007: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yes you can run away OP

..but they will always find you《Cèle GPS》 cool

1 Like

Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
The next guy to comment should have a solution to the problem
Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by kenness(m): 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hmmmm I weak for this one oo
Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by Bobo100: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Take up the responsibility man. You may or may not marry her. But no abortion please.
Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
its always a friend undecided

anyways tell ur "friend" to not run o cos trust me when i say those guys go track u down spiritually........i was once a member and i still vividly remember how we fight spiritual battles and throw invincible arrows to our unsuspecting opponents.....

a word is enough 4 the wise
Re: My Friend Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!! by Marshalxv(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lolz he should better not try running away o .
Best thing is for him to go see the girl's parents

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Stylishly Looking Like Never Before In New Photo[photos] / What If......? / Free Beat And Free Recording

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.