Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction (29814 Views)

Disciplinary tribunal clears Amusan of doping violations, AIU vows to appeal / Siasia: NFF Reacts To Fifa’s Life Ban, Reveals Next Move / Samson Siasia Reacts To FIFA Ban. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by G1ms: 10:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is so horrible...
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Fynebouy: 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lomprico2:
Quoter system is doing more harm than good. So because some idiots in nff want to field their aboki brother it almost cost us our world cup ticket. angry

You are so very correct. Aim was to field a Northerner by all me and and see what it almost cost us.

3 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by kenic(m): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin grin I have been looking forward to this hehe
Lomprico2:
Quoter system is doing more harm than good. So because some idiots in nff want to field their aboki brother it almost cost us our world cup ticket. angry

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Awoo88: 11:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
The SE coach does not know his or what type of nonsense is this? That coach should be penalized so that when next some idiot try to chose his team for him, he will stand his ground
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Jerrylove4u: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
NFF words in italics not d beginning. NFF did not make d statement but d writer.
bkool7:
what did he actually just say?

Just thank ur stars we've qualified already .

Cos I am still finding it hard to believe a Federation like NFF could be só negligence
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Freeman59: 11:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
bkool7:

Cos I am still finding it hard to believe a Federation like NFF could be só negligence

I find it hard to believe that you can be so NEGLIGENT in your use of words
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Surd2121(m): 11:28pm On Dec 12, 2017
dedugba:
What do you expect a nation where a whole ship can disappear from a dockyard watched by navy personnel won't make a paper mistake? Impossible.
Ogbeni, shit happens, Madrid fielded an ineligible player in the copa del rey last year and they were sanctioned, no be new thing abeg

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by sunsewa16: 11:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
that's why I don't blame kanu for calling Nigeria zoo,is only animals that don't have a record department,even the abdullahi needs to be ban from the national team for trying to give the Nigeria football fan's an emotional trauma or football heartbreak.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by abraka00(f): 11:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
This is the peak of absolute incompetence. Someone must pay for this. But come to think of it, what is wrong with the super eagles technical team, NFF, sports ministry, APC government and Nigeria in general?What were they thinking?
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Softhands(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
bkool7:

point of correction --> negligent
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by hardeyincah(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2017
bkool7:

*negligent
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Edum13656: 1:54am On Dec 13, 2017
the aboki player no know say he is on suspension?
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by ddeola: 2:02am On Dec 13, 2017
This NFF don craze o, how una no go know say player dey on suspension abi how d mumu player sef no fit remind the officials ?

Craze dey worry una for NFF o...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by alexyanalysis(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2017
bkool7:

Cos I am still finding it hard to believe a Federation like NFF could be só *negligence*
negligent
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by goodnews777: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2017
NIGERIANS and tribal wahala. The played him because he is Hausa . Stupid country, already destroyed by religious and tribal sentiments. Next we will play el rufai and Buhari .

2 Likes

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by CosmicJames(m): 3:13am On Dec 13, 2017
TheHistorian:
So,Nigeria didn't go unbeaten in the qualifiers afterall. grin grin

Useless NFF.
NFF actually wanted to disqualify Nigeria.
But we pass them grin

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by 4koff: 3:29am On Dec 13, 2017
chronique:
Everything about Nigeria just shows how careless the nation is being run and managed.

It is in this manner that they want to have Nuclear Power Plant? Chernobyl will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by mmsen: 3:30am On Dec 13, 2017
All this for a player who isn't even needed.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by franktolk(m): 4:31am On Dec 13, 2017
If no single Nigerian ( sports officials,journalists and even you and me ) noticed this error before FIFA pointed it out then we all are negligent.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Danjnr1(m): 5:36am On Dec 13, 2017
Very disorganise nation
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by zoomman(m): 5:46am On Dec 13, 2017
deji17:
Hopefully our last match with Zambia or Cameroon will not have K-Leg o. Many Nigerians have started to purchase Russia plane and match ticket already.
Seriously?

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by arijay(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2017
This is very bad o. But they didn't forget their allowances and financial gifts. Some people should be punished for this.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by mechanics(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Little error like this have to be avoided next time.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Ilaje44(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2017
bigerboy200:
Incompetence everywhere

Everywhere you go, the incompetent buffoons are there. This is how the useless First Bank of Nigeria has blocked my First Diasporan account, because according to them there's no telephone number associated to the account. cry. All effort to make them reactivate the account has not been attended to. The first thing to do once I am back in Nigeria is to cancel that account and take my money somewhere else where I don't have to endure much incompetence.

1 Like

Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by onadana: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2017
golamike:
Hmmm.....this is serious. Anyway, thank God we qualified already. But I'm still surprised that such mistake happened. What were they thinking? hmmm

I wonder.And what was the dumb abo...ki player thinking. Can he forget he got two yellow cards in Europe?
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by onadana: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2017
Surd2121:
Ogbeni, shit happens, Madrid fielded an ineligible player in the copa del rey last year and they were sanctioned, no be new thing abeg

Bro this nah world cup...Copa del Rey...wet in?
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by bigerboy200: 6:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Ilaje44:

Everywhere you go, the incompetent buffoons are there. This is how the useless First Bank of Nigeria has blocked my First Diasporan account, because according to them there's no telephone number associated to the account. cry. All effort to make them reactivate the account has not been attended to. The first thing to do once I am back in Nigeria is to cancel that account and take my money somewhere else where I don't have to endure much incompetence.
You are right..even me had similar issue with first bank..for over two weeks I couldn't transact..Thank God for a friend who did the transaction for me over the counter in Nigeria cos my reputation was on d line..it was really embarrassing..and sadly they don't even care...I'm just sorry for that our country...Impunity everywhere..May God help us.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by property123: 6:48am On Dec 13, 2017
This is very sad but how come the coach wasn't keeping a tab of his players?.If there are consequenices for negligence in Nigeria's ministries and government departments, Nigeria would have been better.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by poseidon12: 6:56am On Dec 13, 2017
chronique:
Everything about Nigeria just shows how careless the nation is being run and managed.

And some morons are looking to acquire nuclear power plant from Russia for Nigeria.
God forbid.
Re: NFF Reacts To FIFA Disciplinary Committee Sanction by Emperorchix(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2017
their sanction is meaningless

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Capped Super Eagles Players Born In Europe Playing Under Rohr / Mohamed Salah Named BBC African Footballer Of The Year / Eden Hazard: 'I Will Join Real Madrid This Summer"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.